Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟937,736.00
Faith
Atheist
If you even think of committing a sin you are sinning.
Seems like you are making the same mistake as Eve: Neither shall ye touch it...

If Jesus was tempted in every way "like as we are", then he had to think about what he was being tempted with. Surely to be tempted like we are, he'd have to consider the pluses and minuses of the proposed action before rejecting it. Otherwise "like as we" seems hollow.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is really, really a silly post.
You're right. And that's the problem, a very terrifying problem,...
Don't be terrified, just be clear.
the idea that "other people are sinners and need to repent" but when it comes to the self, "well, I'm forgiven, so I don't need to repent or be concerned with my sins".
What sins are you claiming we are committing? Don't just level a broad accusation, be specific.
there are lots of Christians who aren't receiving any preaching at all, and instead rely on television or the internet, or perhaps even worse, just themselves to get what they want from religion. And that means they can cater to themselves in a very particular way. That means they can choose the "I'm a good person" kind of stuff they want while also holding to "those are bad people out there".
1. The earliest Christians only had the Old Testament and their faith and the Holy Spirit. That is VERY true for many (though a minority) Christians today. The world, and 99.9% of churches, are chock full of horse manure teachings and abominable heresies. They are almost ALL corrupt today, just as the Bible told us they would be.

2. Familiarize yourself with 1 John 2:27 which TELLS CHRISTIANS NOT TO LEARN THE BIBLE FROM MEN. As the Holy Spirit is all that is needed. You do realize that Spirit lives WITHIN a Believer, don't you? Yeah, so that means Bible study and analysis and reflection is largely done with nobody else physically present for many sincere students of the Bible.
So, perhaps to the irony of some, the rejection of institutional religion by many Christians has, in fact, fostered a kind of religious authoritarianism and rigid moralism that also imbues one with a selfish sense of righteousness and an othering of those different by regarding them, rather than the self, as the unrighteous who needs repentance.
This MIGHT make some sense if I hadn't been repeatedly presenting WHAT SCRIPTURE HAS TO SAY on the matters being discussed.

Show where I claim any of what I'm presenting to be MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.

That's what I thought.

The saddest aspect of what you, and all others with you, are revealing is that you DETEST God's Word. You DETEST what the Bible has to say on these matters. And guess how God feels about those who DETEST HIM AND HIS WORD.

You got it! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems like you are making the same mistake as Eve: Neither shall ye touch it...

If Jesus was tempted in every way "like as we are", then he had to think about what he was being tempted with. Surely to be tempted like we are, he'd have to consider the pluses and minuses of the proposed action before rejecting it. Otherwise "like as we" seems hollow.
As a man thinks in his heart so is he. A man who looks at a woman to lust is guilty. Matthew 5:28

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
This is really, really a silly post.

Don't be terrified, just be clear.

What sins are you claiming we are committing? Don't just level a broad accusation, be specific.

1. The earliest Christians only had the Old Testament and their faith and the Holy Spirit. That is VERY true for many (though a minority) Christians today. The world, and 99.9% of churches, are chock full of horse manure teachings and abominable heresies. They are almost ALL corrupt today, just as the Bible told us they would be.

2. Familiarize yourself with 1 John 2:27 which TELLS CHRISTIANS NOT TO LEARN THE BIBLE FROM MEN. As the Holy Spirit is all that is needed. You do realize that Spirit lives WITHIN a Believer, don't you? Yeah, so that means Bible study and analysis and reflection is largely done with nobody else physically present for many sincere students of the Bible.

This MIGHT make some sense if I hadn't been repeatedly presenting WHAT SCRIPTURE HAS TO SAY on the matters being discussed.

Show where I claim any of what I'm presenting to be MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.

That's what I thought.

The saddest aspect of what you, and all others with you, are revealing is that you DETEST God's Word. You DETEST what the Bible has to say on these matters. And guess how God feels about those who DETEST HIM AND HIS WORD.

You got it! :thumbsup:

You're right, the Bible which contains people whom God ordained teaching and instructing on God's word to the Christian Faithful, expressly says that we don't need to be taught by anyone and instead we can just look inside ourselves for all the answers and call that the Holy Spirit. It's not as though, under the Holy Spirit's inspiration, Paul instructed Timothy, a pastor, to teach and preach the word in and out of season (2 Timothy 4:1-5). It's not as though, in the Acts of the Apostles the charge was given to pastors to care for the flock which God purchased with His own blood (Acts of the Apostles 20:28). Or that great care should be taken in instructing and ordaining persons to be pastors and deacons in the epistles to Timothy and Titus (1 Timothy 3:1-10, Titus 1:5-9, 2 Timothy 5:17-21). And it's certainly not the case that Jesus gave to His Church the keys of the kingdom (Matthew 16:19) and declared to His apostles to minister by forgiving and remitting sin (John 20:21-23), or making disciples, or baptizing, or instructing (Matthew 28:18-20). And it's certainly not the case that the Church was called to come together, to hold to the apostles' teaching, to praying together, and to the breaking of bread (Acts of the Apostles 2:42).

Sorry for being such a silly goose.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is yet another passage from Scripture that is taken out of context and used to claim that Christians are all sinners and none are righteous.

That is not what the Bible teaches, and it's not what the origins of that passage were claiming either. That passage is from the OT and was speaking of all the Israelites who had fallen away from God's Ways and were living in sin and worshiping demon god idols, etc.

There are lots and lots of verses about righteous men, and righteousness, in the Bible. Take a gander through the Psalms.

Those who strive to avoid all sin and to follow Christ's example are all righteous. That doesn't mean they are perfect like Christ, it just means they are sincerely on the path to righteousness and Salvation.

True Christians are righteous.
I am only righteous by the blood of Christ

Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're right, the Bible which contains people whom God ordained teaching and instructing on God's word to the Christian Faithful, expressly says that we don't need to be taught by anyone and instead we can just look inside ourselves for all the answers and call that the Holy Spirit. It's not as though, under the Holy Spirit's inspiration, Paul instructed Timothy, a pastor, to teach and preach the word in and out of season (2 Timothy 4:1-5). It's not as though, in the Acts of the Apostles the charge was given to pastors to care for the flock which God purchased with His own blood (Acts of the Apostles 20:28). Or that great care should be taken in instructing and ordaining persons to be pastors and deacons in the epistles to Timothy and Titus (1 Timothy 3:1-10, Titus 1:5-9, 2 Timothy 5:17-21). And it's certainly not the case that Jesus gave to His Church the keys of the kingdom (Matthew 16:19) and declared to His apostles to minister by forgiving and remitting sin (John 20:21-23), or making disciples, or baptizing, or instructing (Matthew 28:18-20). And it's certainly not the case that the Church was called to come together, to hold to the apostles' teaching, to praying together, and to the breaking of bread (Acts of the Apostles 2:42).
You seem to want really badly to convey that Christians can learn nothing from their Bibles.

Funny, that's exactly the same sentiment the churches convey. They are terrified of people learning the Truth of God's Word for themselves.

There was an ancient historic event that involved exactly the same sentiment from a very powerful church over the common man. Any knowledge on that one?

Would it kill you to put a space or two in your paragraphs?

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am only righteous by the blood of Christ
You and ViaCrucis seem to know very little about the Bible. Always amazes me how those who make the biggest fuss about Christian concepts, etc., know almost nothing of God's Word.

The Bible refers to the righteous in many places hundreds, and thousands, or years prior to Christ's blood spilling.

As I said, by the Bible's definition, righteousness is not necessarily perfection.

Since you two, and others, INSIST that being a sinner is the only possibility for a Christian, please enlighten us.

By YOUR logic:

If A - Sin is the breaking of the 10 Commandments,

and B - all Christians are daily sinners, (as YOU claim)

then C - the 10 Commandments are impossible to keep from breaking on a daily basis.

Therefore, tell us. Which Commandments are absolutely impossible for a Christian to keep from breaking?

the-ten-commandments-2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You seem to want really badly to convey that Christians can learn nothing from their Bibles.

Really? I don't think I said anything like that at all.

Funny, that's exactly the same sentiment the churches convey. They are terrified of people learning the Truth of God's Word for themselves.

There was an ancient historic event that involved exactly the same sentiment from a very powerful church over the common man. Any knowledge on that one?

What sources have you availed yourself to when it comes to the study of the Reformation?

Would it kill you to put a space or two in your paragraphs

Have a wonderful day.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You and ViaCrucis seem to know very little about the Bible. Always amazes me how those who make the biggest fuss about Christians concepts, etc., know almost nothing of God's Word.

It's certainly amazing when someone knows almost nothing of the Scriptures and pretends like they do, and then gets seemingly quite irate that anyone would have the sheer audacity to disagree with them.

You should probably try threatening us with more hellfire. Maybe that'll make us perk up more.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's certainly amazing when someone knows almost nothing of the Scriptures and pretends like they do, and then gets seemingly quite irate that anyone would have the sheer audacity to disagree with them.
Especially when they continue to post Scripture to support their points while their detractors use none and continue to rail against the Word of God.
You should probably try threatening us with more hellfire. Maybe that'll make us perk up more.
You mean like something akin to this:

It's your kind who wish to make the subject unclear so as to further the concept of Christians being sinners - in an effort to cause Christians to be lax in their walk and more comfortable sinning and separating themselves from God.

True Christians are not sinners
and the Bible makes that OBVIOUS.

"All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword..."
Amos 9:10
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."
Psalm 1:1
"The ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous."
Psalm 1:5
"Behold the Day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
Isaiah 13:9
"... to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
Jude 15

YOU should pay special attention to that last one as you clearly need to be convinced of the Truth of this matter.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You and ViaCrucis seem to know very little about the Bible. Always amazes me how those who make the biggest fuss about Christian concepts, etc., know almost nothing of God's Word.

The Bible refers to the righteous in many places hundreds, and thousands, or years prior to Christ's blood spilling.

As I said, by the Bible's definition, righteousness is not necessarily perfection.

Since you two, and others, INSIST that being a sinner is the only possibility for a Christian, please enlighten us.

By YOUR logic:

If A - Sin is the breaking of the 10 Commandments,

and B - all Christians are daily sinners, (as YOU claim)

then C - the 10 Commandments are impossible to keep from breaking on a daily basis.

Therefore, tell us. Which Commandments are absolutely impossible for a Christian to keep from breaking?

the-ten-commandments-2.png
I never said sinning was limited to the 10 commandments. And there were blood sacrifices in Old Testament times before Christ came which were symbolic of the sacrifice he would make. Maybe it’s you who doesn’t know the Bible

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@ViaCrucis @BPPLEE

5 dead, more than a dozen injured at LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado​

Is it your opinion that True Christians were among those who identify with, and practice, the lifestyle of the patrons who frequent an establishment like this?

Is it your opinion that these people live in sin (separated from God) ... as you claim all Christians do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Correct, you're not saying it outright. You're just persistently sheepishly implying it.
Question: If it is true that I don't believe in reading the Bible and learning anything from it, why do you think I knew which Scriptures to reference in my earlier post to you?

Don't you find it, perhaps, a little strange that those with whom you have chosen to go on the attack with find it no problem to back ourselves up with plenty of Scripture, and yet you are providing merely your own opinions and are unable to back it up with a thorough treatment of Scripture.

You quoted, for example, 1 John 2:27 seemingly without having read anything else John wrote surrounding that verse.

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life.

I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.
" - 1 John 2:18-27

Because had you done so, you'd see that John, as quoted above, is addressing those whom he is confident already know the truth, the truth which they had received the truth from the beginning. When the Gospel was preached to them, "let what you heard from the beginning abide in you". That is the anointing John speaks about, they have received, in faith, what they heard from the beginning. I think it worth, on this point, also taking a look at Paul in the first chapter of Ephesians,

"In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit," - Ephesians 1:13

It would appear, then, that believers who have been properly instructed and received, in faith, the word which they have heard, are anointed. And for this reason they can rely on the teaching they received, and which abides in them by the Holy Spirit, so that when they hear a false teacher spouting nonsense, they can recognize it for the nonsense that it is.

You know, kind of like what Paul said in his letters to Timothy, that there would be many who will not abide in faithful teaching, but will seek for themselves teachers who will tickle their ears. And so a central role of a good preacher is faithful preaching and teaching, to equip the Faithful with the word of God, that when they hear false teachers spouting nonsense, they will recognize it for the nonsense it is. They will, not by their own power, but by the power of the Holy Spirit, abide in the truth; the truth which they received from the beginning.

Which, and there's no nice way to say this, I don't--and indeed can't--take you seriously. You are one of those who will not abide in the truth, and have sought out for yourself false teachers, and now you presume to teach false teaching here. You do not have the Scriptures to back yourself up, and so you have to resort to anger, personal attacks, and threats.

You threatened me with hell, perhaps you thought I was a weak and gullible person who would be swayed by such empty threats. The problem, however, is that I know to Whom I belong, His name is Jesus Christ the Son of God, and He says that where He is I will be also. So why should I care what empty threats the devil has fed you to repeat. I know Who my righteousness is, and it's not me, it's Jesus Christ.

And so not only have you failed, you have been as clear an example of precisely the kind of problems I was talking about earlier. The problem with the failure of good preaching, and the problem of not listening to good preaching at all and instead relying entirely on oneself.

It's funny how that works. But I give thanks to God for this opportunity.

With that said, I was very clearly being quite sarcastic in my initial response to you. Sarcasm runs deep in my way of being humorous, but it has also been a constant trap that I easily fall into. And if in that I have stumbled, and I suspect I most certainly have, then I apologize.

And so I will speak completely straight with you. I invite you to go and find repentance, find a faithful church which abides and preaches faithfully from the word of God. That not only may you be reconciled to the Church, but that you return to faithfulness by abiding in Christ and His word, that you may hear and read the Scriptures afresh, and be comforted and instructed in them and by them. That the Scriptures might soak and saturate you, that you not merely read the Bible, but that the Bible reads you.

And in this, that the Holy Spirit continually renew you, comfort you, aid you, support you, and daily draw you to the Fount, that you might daily abide at the foot of the cross. Daily find repentance and forgiveness and healing for your mind, heart, and soul. And that you be raised up as a faithful servant of Christ, taking up your cross. And though you will stumble, as we all do; and though you will daily sin a thousand sins, as we all do; and as you struggle through the daily trials of life and the temptations of the world and of your own flesh, God shall keep you and hold you, preserving you in all things until the final day.

That you stand amidst the great cloud of witnesses, and you yourself cheer on those who remain here fighting the fight, running the race; and that you receive your reward as a faithful servant and hear "Well done." Not because I believe you are in danger of hellfire, but because I love you and desire that our one and same Jesus Christ bless you, keep you, and hold you in Himself. Because of the great and limitlessly deep love of God which He has for you, and indeed for all of us sinners.

May God, who is unfailing in mercy, grant you peace, life, freedom, and comfort as you navigate life's many waterways.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@ViaCrucis @BPPLEE

5 dead, more than a dozen injured at LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado​

Is it your opinion that True Christians were among those who identify with, and practice, the lifestyle of the patrons who frequent an establishment like this?

Is it your opinion that these people live in sin (separated from God) ... as you claim all Christians do?
No I don’t think there were. But look back at your comments. Is homosexuality mentioned in the 10 commandments? Pedophilia?Rape? What makes you think sin is only defined by breaking one of the commandments?

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Question: If it is true that I don't believe in reading the Bible and learning anything from it, why do you think I knew which Scriptures to reference in my earlier post to you?

Don't you find it, perhaps, a little strange that those with whom you have chosen to go on the attack with find it no problem to back ourselves up with plenty of Scripture, and yet you are providing merely your own opinions and are unable to back it up with a thorough treatment of Scripture.

You quoted, for example, 1 John 2:27 seemingly without having read anything else John wrote surrounding that verse.

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life.

I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.
" - 1 John 2:18-27

Because had you done so, you'd see that John, as quoted above, is addressing those whom he is confident already know the truth, the truth which they had received the truth from the beginning. When the Gospel was preached to them, "let what you heard from the beginning abide in you". That is the anointing John speaks about, they have received, in faith, what they heard from the beginning. I think it worth, on this point, also taking a look at Paul in the first chapter of Ephesians,

"In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit," - Ephesians 1:13

It would appear, then, that believers who have been properly instructed and received, in faith, the word which they have heard, are anointed. And for this reason they can rely on the teaching they received, and which abides in them by the Holy Spirit, so that when they hear a false teacher spouting nonsense, they can recognize it for the nonsense that it is.

You know, kind of like what Paul said in his letters to Timothy, that there would be many who will not abide in faithful teaching, but will seek for themselves teachers who will tickle their ears. And so a central role of a good preacher is faithful preaching and teaching, to equip the Faithful with the word of God, that when they hear false teachers spouting nonsense, they will recognize it for the nonsense it is. They will, not by their own power, but by the power of the Holy Spirit, abide in the truth; the truth which they received from the beginning.

Which, and there's no nice way to say this, I don't--and indeed can't--take you seriously. You are one of those who will not abide in the truth, and have sought out for yourself false teachers, and now you presume to teach false teaching here. You do not have the Scriptures to back yourself up, and so you have to resort to anger, personal attacks, and threats.

You threatened me with hell, perhaps you thought I was a weak and gullible person who would be swayed by such empty threats. The problem, however, is that I know to Whom I belong, His name is Jesus Christ the Son of God, and He says that where He is I will be also. So why should I care what empty threats the devil has fed you to repeat. I know Who my righteousness is, and it's not me, it's Jesus Christ.

And so not only have you failed, you have been as clear an example of precisely the kind of problems I was talking about earlier. The problem with the failure of good preaching, and the problem of not listening to good preaching at all and instead relying entirely on oneself.

It's funny how that works. But I give thanks to God for this opportunity.

With that said, I was very clearly being quite sarcastic in my initial response to you. Sarcasm runs deep in my way of being humorous, but it has also been a constant trap that I easily fall into. And if in that I have stumbled, and I suspect I most certainly have, then I apologize.

And so I will speak completely straight with you. I invite you to go and find repentance, find a faithful church which abides and preaches faithfully from the word of God. That not only may you be reconciled to the Church, but that you return to faithfulness by abiding in Christ and His word, that you may hear and read the Scriptures afresh, and be comforted and instructed in them and by them. That the Scriptures might soak and saturate you, that you not merely read the Bible, but that the Bible reads you.

And in this, that the Holy Spirit continually renew you, comfort you, aid you, support you, and daily draw you to the Fount, that you might daily abide at the foot of the cross. Daily find repentance and forgiveness and healing for your mind, heart, and soul. And that you be raised up as a faithful servant of Christ, taking up your cross. And though you will stumble, as we all do; and though you will daily sin a thousand sins, as we all do; and as you struggle through the daily trials of life and the temptations of the world and of your own flesh, God shall keep you and hold you, preserving you in all things until the final day.

That you stand amidst the great cloud of witnesses, and you yourself cheer on those who remain here fighting the fight, running the race; and that you receive your reward as a faithful servant and hear "Well done." Not because I believe you are in danger of hellfire, but because I love you and desire that our one and same Jesus Christ bless you, keep you, and hold you in Himself. Because of the great and limitlessly deep love of God which He has for you, and indeed for all of us sinners.

May God, who is unfailing in mercy, grant you peace, life, freedom, and comfort as you navigate life's many waterways.

-CryptoLutheran
No. The anointing is the Holy Spirit. That is well known.

Thanks for the spacing.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What makes you think sin is only defined by breaking one of the commandments?
One or more.

We know that we know God if we keep His Commandments.
1 John 2:3
He that says He knows God, but doesn't keep His Commandments, is a liar, and the Truth (Jesus/the Holy Spirit) is not in Him.
1 John 2:4
Jesus kept all the 10 Commandments.
John 15:10
Sin is the breaking of the 10 Commandments.
1 John 3:4

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,855.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Let's talk about the completely ignorant part. I think that's relevant here.

There is something to be said for those who know nothing of a subject and yet claim that it is absolutely impossible.

You hadn't even ever heard of this Military project when I brought it up, and now you're an expert on its plausibility. It was confirmed to you by one of the other members here as well. It just really doesn't make you look very credible at all to flat deny something you know nothing about. And you clearly did ZERO research on it as you said you'd be researching it "all morning."

Clearly it is a threat to you in some way, and very personally offensive somehow so just say that. Stick to what you DO know.
You are free to waste as much time as you think you have to spare to dig up details of when this 'bomb' was actually fabricated (you have claimed that it was) and on what basis it was meant to work.

I'll be here all week. Let me know when you have something. But don't waste my time (or yours) with unsubstantiated claims.

Upvote 0