up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2000 Mules has nothing to do with me, but I can watch with no emotional or partisan blinders. So far the one thing that has struck me is even though with good documentation, they geo-tracked all those people, they still have no proof which side benefited as both sides have always partaken in these activities. The main point of the movie is that the entire election system of the US is corrupt and needs change. The people need to demand the change as they cannot rely upon political parties who may benefit in certain situations to do the job for them, and to abolish what they use as a tool for their own benefit regardless of party. Of course that may be a problem as the people themselves are so foolishly divided that I doubt they could come together if their life depended on it, and so far they foolishly don't seem to think it does.

Video available on b*tchute.

https://www.b*tchute.com/video/TizN...K2UJJgAxE5qy-P-APwKVFKXEzqiT15Hl0btDeIF2uA7sw

Last edited:

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So far the one thing that has struck me is even though with good documentation, they geo-tracked all those people, they still have no proof which side benefited as both sides have always partaken in these activities.
Which side won?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Neither will.. destabilization is complete
That may very well be true for the next election, especially if we don’t get back to in-person voting and legit absentee ballots, but ‘2000 mules’ is pertaining to the last election with the ballot harvesting. Who won?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For those of you (like me) that have no idea what "2000 Mules" is. HERE is a good summary.
Although your link gives a summary (although seemingly partisan) it fails to mention the investigators have a reputation for their work worldwide and not just this particular election. It mentions in the movie how their geo-tracking has also aided the FBI in investigating shootings. All compliments of the phone in your hand.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Although your link gives a summary (although seemingly partisan) it fails to mention the investigators have a reputation for their work worldwide and not just this particular election. It mentions in the movie how their geo-tracking has also aided the FBI in investigating shootings. All compliments of the phone in your hand.

Oh I'm sure it isn't the best summary, thanks for the added info. I was just trying to help those people like me, who see threads on 2000 Mules, but had no idea what it was about. I'm just not that ingenious. :(

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
For those of you (like me) that have no idea what "2000 Mules" is. HERE is a good summary. The OP's link didn't work for me.

Yes I've talked about this sort of thing before. There has been a lot of gaslighting and strawmaning by the media on this repeating Democratic party talking points and framing the last presidential election as "We have no proof of mass voter fraud", when the fear among Republicans was of targeted voter fraud in swing states.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I was just trying to help
No, thank you by all means. The thread has a little trouble accepting the link because the first five letters of the website in the url kinda kick in the censor bots.

• Friendly
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm sure it isn't the best summary, thanks for the added info. I was just trying to help those people like me, who see threads on 2000 Mules, but had no idea what it was about. I'm just not that ingenious. :(

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I've talked about this sort of thing before. There has been a lot of gaslighting and strawmaning by the media on this repeating Democratic party talking points and framing the last presidential election as "We have no proof of mass voter fraud", when the fear among Republicans was of targeted voter fraud in swing states.

Yes, we need a full audit in North Carolina, a state that has a history of ballot harvesting (by Republicans).

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, we need a full audit in North Carolina, a state that has a history of ballot harvesting (by Republicans).
In spite of your partisan comment, you do agree then the electoral system is broken and can be manipulated by all, similar to third world countries, where if third world citizens immigrate, they will feel right at home?

BTW what good will audits do if the ballots are legal, just not legally used.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In spite of your partisan comment, you do agree then the electoral system is broken and can be manipulated by all, similar to third world countries, where if third world citizens immigrate, they will feel right at home?

BTW what good will audits do if the ballots are legal, just not legally used.

It was only a partisan comment to counteract this idea that only the Democrats "cheated" in the 2020 election. In fact, for all the claims from some that 2000 mules "proves" the Democrats stole the election, even D'Souza (who made the movie) has stated that he has no evidence who the alleged mules were carrying votes for -- that it could just as easily be Republican as Democrat.

I find it interesting how Georgia has had multiple investigations into the election. They've run multiple recounts, including hand counting all ballots (which proves that machines did not change the result of the election). They had the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) do a recount and signature audit -- with the result that even the few "questionable signatures" they found were largely found to be legal ballots -- with the person named on the ballot being legal to vote, and the voter verifying they personally filled out and signed the ballot.

Additionally, the GBI tried to investigate the 2000 Mules claims -- but the evidence in the movie is not even good enough for them to get a search warrant. While D'Souza and True the Vote (the group that did the research the film is based on) claim to have "proof" -- no law enforcement agency has been able to get the proof. For example, the GBI has specifically asked for it multiple times yet claim it has not been given -- and they are not the only ones. In response, D'Souza claims he's provided it. This leads me to two things that might be true, neither good for D'Souza; either he provided the evidence but it is so weak (not proof at all) that it didn't further the investigation or D'Souza is lying when he claimed he provided it to law enforcement. I find it difficult to believe the GBI would be lying about what evidence they have received -- a law enforcement agency in a Red state with Republican leaders. And even if the GBI would lie about it, why would the other law enforcement agencies who claim they can't get the "proof?" The issue here, this is just too big a conspiracy, particularly with the number of people that would need to be involved, for there not to have been any leaks.

In the meantime, I've mentioned North Carolina, there were also ballot harvesting charges made in Texas for the 2020 election. As a general rule, ballot harvesting is not particularly easy to get away with. In senior citizen homes, there will frequently be a worker that will report a person trying to get ballots from their residents. In some cases, a person will try to vote (such as in person) and that will trigger an investigation that catches a ballot harvester.

More to the point, ballot harvesting isn't good at large elections. In North Carolina it worked (until he was caught) because only about 50 votes flipped the election. The problem is that when you need thousands of ballots it becomes almost impossible just to collect them from the elderly, or other method from actual voters. You end up needing to "manufacture" ballots -- which leads to being caught in a ballot recount/audit, where checking the voter rolls they find 50 people living in a single family home or ballots filled out by dead people, etc.

I will agree, the claims in 2000 Mules should be investigated. At the same time, those trying to investigate claim they aren't getting the information they need from D'Souza to show any actual fraud/ballot harvesting. Given D'Souza's history, this (at least for now) appears to be another partisan film created to "rile up" the believers of election conspiracies -- with little hard information that documents or proves any type of fraud/illegality.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In fact, for all the claims from some that 2000 mules "proves" the Democrats stole the election, even D'Souza (who made the movie) has stated that he has no evidence who the alleged mules were carrying votes for -- that it could just as easily be Republican as Democrat.
Understood, and as I had stated.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That may very well be true for the next election, especially if we don’t get back to in-person voting and legit absentee ballots, but ‘2000 mules’ is pertaining to the last election with the ballot harvesting.

If there was evidence of ballot harvesting, you'd thing it would have been presented in court, or at least at the Four Seasons Landscaping Party.

Depends on which contest you're referring to.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Their evidence is poor. They tracked cell phones that went near a ballot box 10 times or more and a nonprofit 5 or more times. The problem is how "near" is near? It could just be people walking past these places, in some cases 50 feet away.

It is a very poor claim and they need direct visual oberservations to back up their claim.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0