2000 Mules

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm talking about the potential for it... Are you not for doing all we can to insure the integrity of the vote?
Best way to prevent any possibility of voter fraud is to do away with elections. Are you not for doing all we can to insure the integrity of the vote?

If there were actually an issue, rather than some asserted random potential, maybe these concerns would be taken more seriously.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure. I just watched it once and you know how that is, plus it was a few days ago. Watch it if you can, even if you don't agree, it's entertaining. My take, as I said earlier, is the potential for abuse, detected or not.

The potential for abuse does not mean it happened.

And I have watched a conservitive review of it, and they point out that they did not show one person going to multiple boxes which they should be able to do with many hours of CTV videos they got. But they don't.

They need to give out the data they have and show that there is at least one mule.

The review is 20 minutes.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,280.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They need to give out the data they have and show that there is at least one mule.
Perhaps we should wait and see what the FBI says about the info given them. That might give these folks enough time to recoup the cost of the vid.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps we should wait and see what the FBI says about the info given them. That might give these folks enough time to recoup the cost of the vid.
Given that this was behind a paywall, I think they have gotten enough money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deviant Writer

I choose the World. I choose the Flesh.
Sep 18, 2015
Michigan
✟77,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Best way to prevent any possibility of voter fraud is to do away with elections. Are you not for doing all we can to insure the integrity of the vote?

Even better would be building a Death Star to destroy the planet. Then having the Death Star self-destruct, so the human race goes extinct. No humans=no fraud. Why are people not for doing all they can to insure (sic) the integrity of the vote?!

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
The potential for abuse does not mean it happened.

And I have watched a conservitive review of it, and they point out that they did not show one person going to multiple boxes which they should be able to do with many hours of CTV videos they got. But they don't.

The review is 20 minutes.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

Notice your two quotes from Sagan can also contradict each other as principles by which to live and think; who of us is capable of grasping the Universe as it really is? We know very little. Healthy skepticism of our own "grasp of the Universe as it really is", is also important.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Notice your two quotes from Sagan can also contradict each other as principles by which to live and think; who of us is capable of grasping the Universe as it really is? We know very little. Healthy skepticism of our own "grasp of the Universe as it really is", is also important.
A: that is my signature and not part of the post you quoted

B: They are not that different in trying to figure out reality.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
A: that is my signature and not part of the post you quoted

B: They are not that different in trying to figure out reality.
A) They are in your signature, and thus, included in what got posted, though you did not mean them to be part of the argument of your post. But the point is moot.
B) They work nicely together in figuring out reality, if, as Sagan seems to think, he has a clear view of reality. But none of understands even what little we see of the whole picture. Skepticism of self is a good policy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums