2000 lb leg press? Pat Robertson is pulling your leg.

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Eryk said:
They should edit the website:

We meant Pat "lifted" not lifted, ya silly goose! Download Pats truth-defying shake today!

Regardless, Pat is looking really good for a guy who's 76 and has a job with such high-stress. It's not easy to have half the nation hate your guts while keeping your composure.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Harpuia said:
Regardless, Pat is looking really good for a guy who's 76 and has a job with such high-stress. It's not easy to have half the nation hate your guts while keeping your composure.

Hugh Hefner is 80 years old, looking really good for his age as well, and also has a considerable portion of America hating him -- that would be the portion that doesn't hate Robertson's guts.

And while Hef isn't in the habit of doing leg presses (AFAIK), he does cavort with 3 girlfriends whose combined ages don't come close to 80. I'm sure his activities are every bit as strenuous as Robertson's leg presses -- and far more fun ;)

Whatever keeps you going, keeps you going, it would seem.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Quantos said:
Ya know I can make a video of me lifting a car with a computer now adays :D

Also, Doing it the improper way is easy, I can probabble to 100s of pushups the Improper way, don't mean I can do that many correct way

I could leg press 2000 pounds the improper way, providing "the improper way" involves the use of a crane.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
anyone who thinks pat is a liar is corrupted. he did it and the videos and pictures proove it, put your money where your mouth is and prove him wrong!!!!!
The videos don't show him pressing 2,000 lbs. They show him cheating with half that weight.

Upvote 0

Aquamarine81

Veteran
May 27, 2006
Charlotte, NC metro area
Visit site
✟18,145.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
anyone who thinks pat is a liar is corrupted. he did it and the videos and pictures proove it, put your money where your mouth is and prove him wrong!!!!!

The videos are only show him leg pressing 1,000 lbs not 2,000.

I think it's great if he can do it but I do have my doubts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeamMeUpScotty

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Kanagawa, Japan
✟18,437.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
AngryNotice said:

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not, it's up to him to have his claims independently verified, not for him to make a video in his own gym with his own equipment.

You know, there are one or two cases where people have manipulated video on the Internet for less than honest purposes.

Upvote 0

Evobio

Apr 30, 2006
✟15,145.00
Faith
Agnostic
Balya said:
The videos are only show him leg pressing 1,000 lbs not 2,000.

I think it's great if he can do it but I do have my doubts.

No kidding, when I trained football players, i would have killed them if I saw them using their hands during a leg press. Pat does this AND doesn't let the wieght down all the way, it may be the worst form I've ever seen.

Upvote 0