2000 lb leg press? Pat Robertson is pulling your leg.

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Harpuia said:
Leg press 2000 lbs, or 200?

Maybe he might say next time he can only do 200... if that.

But believe it or not, I heard he is pretty healthy for someone who is 76.
Lemme get this on here before they change it.
HEALTH

Pat Robertson's Age-Defying Shake

Did you know that Pat Robertson can leg-press 2000 pounds! How does he do it?

Where does Pat find the time and energy to host a daily, national TV show, head a world-wide ministry, develop visionary scholars, while traveling the globe as a statesman?

One of Pat's secrets to keeping his energy high and his vitality soaring is his age-defying protein shake. Pat developed a delicious, refreshing shake, filled with energy-producing nutrients.
He's a statesman???

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Croc said:
Pat Robertson is not a liar. He often misspeaks though.
What kind of twisted individuals wait for an elderly person to misspeak so they can call them a liar and try to tarnish years of well earned reputation.
It wasn't a stray remark from Mr. Robertson. His people put this claim on the CBN website.

Upvote 0

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Croc said:
What kind of twisted individuals wait for an elderly person to misspeak so they can call them a liar and try to tarnish years of well earned reputation. Pat really is a nice guy despite the fact that I may disagree with him and despite the fact that he puts his foot in his mouth alot and says things he shouldn't or says the wrong words. That's just something that comes with age. My grandmother is 80 years old and makes stupider and stupider mistakes all the time lately but that doesn't change the fact that she was the most competent person in the world at managing her own life before.

If he mispoke it, did no one question it before they published it on there site ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Croc said:
What kind of twisted individuals wait for an elderly person to misspeak so they can call them a liar and try to tarnish years of well earned reputation. Pat really is a nice guy despite the fact that I may disagree with him and despite the fact that he puts his foot in his mouth alot and says things he shouldn't or says the wrong words. That's just something that comes with age. My grandmother is 80 years old and makes stupider and stupider mistakes all the time lately but that doesn't change the fact that she was the most competent person in the world at managing her own life before.

Hey, about a 100 word euphemism for liar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.