Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you saying that taking the vaccine will prevent you from becoming a "long hauler?"

Well, yes. Since it is very effective in keeping one from getting an infection at all, it greatly reduces the likelihood of long-hauler disorders.

So it is more than just a much better chance of survival.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, yes. Since it is very effective in keeping one from getting an infection at all, it greatly reduces the likelihood of long-hauler disorders.

So it is more than just a much better chance of survival.
I find no fault in anything you have said or believe. Thanks for the conversation

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FDA is expected to fully approve the Pfizer vaccine as soon as next week. This should improve vaccination numbers and give those of us that are forced to take it, an..."at least it is approved." If we chose this brand, that is.
And approvals are now here!

Now we have more reason to be angry at those who do not vaccinate.....because...you know....our help cometh from.....the cooperation of Men.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Now we have more reason to be angry at those who do not vaccinate.

They've lost another excuse. But of course, alcoholics still get huffy when people are angry at them for driving drunk. It's what entitled people do.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They've lost another excuse. But of course, alcoholics still get huffy when people are angry at them for driving drunk. It's what entitled people do.
Yeah, Im sure those drunk drivers are relying on the Protection of God when they drive drunk, just like those who trust in God for their general health... Good comparison.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, Im sure those drunk drivers are relying on the Protection of God when they drive drunk,

Yes, I've heard a few of them say that. I don't think God approves of people doing stupid and reckless things, on the assumption that He'll bail them out.

just like those who trust in God for their general health...

I notice that never works. Every one of us, our health fails sooner or later. And I think it's probably a really bad idea to say that people die of diseases because God withdrew His protection from them.

It's like the guy in a tree during a flood, rejecting rescue by a boat, saying he'll trust God. He drowned and when he got to heaven, he was asking God why He didn't save him.

"I sent a boat for you." said God.

Good comparison.

Yep.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I've heard a few of them say that. I don't think God approves of people doing stupid and reckless things, on the assumption that He'll bail them out.

I think you need to choose your associates with greater care.... And if you are in the presence of one who believes they can disable their faculties and get in the car and let god drive for them, I pray you are able to educate them accordingly.

I notice that never works. Every one of us, our health fails sooner or later.

Who is this "us" that you speak of? I am sure that you and I are not talking about the same group of people.

Have you tried trusting God with your health.....or have you always been one to rely on doctors and vaccines? And if you havent, how can you know for sure that God would fail?

And I think it's probably a really bad idea to say that people die of diseases because God withdrew His protection from them.

Yes, this would only be good to say if you are trying to discredit one trying to deliver truth. Call them blasphemers and say that they are actually going against God. Yes this will close the door for many who would enter in.

It's like the guy in a tree during a flood, rejecting rescue by a boat, saying he'll trust God. He drowned and when he got to heaven, he was asking God why He didn't save him.

"I sent a boat for you." said God.

I think it is time for a new analogy......I think many cringe at the continued use of this one. Lets get rid of "God is not a genie in the lamp," and "God is not santa Clause," as well.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And it just continues to get better: Pres Biden is set to require all nursing homes to mandate employee vaccinations or lose government funding....

And now the largest school district in the county has stated that all teachers must get injected.....or find a new job!

Amen?

Upvote 0