† RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST, PROOF OF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,032.00
Faith
Atheist
So you cannot ever think of a time in history when the gentile nations and their kings came to the light of Christ? Did you ever attend school? What about the rise of Christendom? Surely you have some knowledge about that. What about those Puritans on the Mayflower? Surely you can think of a time in history when the gentile nations became great nations who came to the light of Christ. Or does your atheism force you to deny all history just so you can hold on to your skepticism? If your worldview makes you deny facts just to keep your worldview going, then your worldview is proven false.
The West is not the world.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The West is not the world.
So you claim Christianity never reached the east? Maybe you lack a significant amount of historical knowledge which is why you are unable to reply to this thread rationally?

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,032.00
Faith
Atheist
"The Kings of the world" is not a phrase that indicates just a few in Europe.

I did answer the question. The answer was: It never happened.

ETA: Note, too, that 2/3 of the world is not Christian. The "Kings" of the world have never come to the light of Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"The Kings of the world" is not a phrase that indicates just a few in Europe.

I did answer the question. The answer was: It never happened.

ETA: Note, too, that 2/3 of the world is not Christian. The "Kings" of the world have never come to the light of Christ.
Where did you get "kings of the world" from? Never mind. You are a troll and now an ignored troll.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If you come to this topic to troll or break forum rules by blaspheming Scripture you will be ignored. I write for the clear-minded only. A person of corrupt mind understands nothing.

You're posting in a section of the forum for both believers and non-believers. If you just want an echo chamber, try somewhere else.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Where did you get "kings of the world" from? Never mind. You are a troll and now an ignored troll.
Tinker is a CF OG, and one of the most rational posters here, so you can pound sand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tinker is a CF OG, and one of the most rational posters here, so you can pound sand.
Then he should have taken this discussion more serious. If want to troll on my topics you will be ignored. I offer only serious discussions to those who still have a clear thinking mind. All trolls are ignored.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Then he should have taken this discussion more serious. If want to troll on my topics you will be ignored. I offer only serious discussions to those who still have a clear thinking mind. All trolls are ignored.
You’re having a tough time because no one here takes the resurrection seriously. There is no evidence for it.

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You’re having a tough time because no one here takes the resurrection seriously. There is no evidence for it.
Well I would hope that on this forum Christians would take the resurrection seriously. The proof is there and you may have denied but you didn't refute it nor can you. As always atheists don't care about truth. They'd rather throw dice with their souls and gamble against the odds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.