(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
This is not my thread but I thought I'd bump it anyway. It's funny how I came across this one.. I thought about posting in the hello/goodbye thread but we all know those are pointless anyway. ;) This seems more fitting anyhow.

You know, it's been years since I even visited; shocking that I'd even remember the password. I figured it would be a place I wouldn't ever come back to (forgot about it); then I just so happened to think about it and curiosity got me. I'll admit, it's pretty sad to see how inactive this site is as a whole; especially this area. I remember this was one section you'd have to keep on auto-refresh. ;) Now, it's more like a ghost town. Happy if that means everyone who's gone now has moved on to bigger/better things..and nobody has the time anymore. God knows I've been there. :) Sad, though, because of the amount of love and beauty that once lived here.

I'm glad that at one time, threads like this existed and even though people disagreed and not everybody exactly 'liked' everyone else all the time, there was so much blessing going on here. This place had it right at some points in time. I hope for much of that very same Spirit for this place for years to come.

I treasure the time I spent here, getting to know the people listed in this thread (and some who aren't). Although I didn't always get it right, I'd like to believe that most of the time I did.

Reactions: Tink
Upvote 0