The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its basically a "send an uplifting message" to your friends thread. They don't have to be on your actual friends list ;)

Ooooooh. I see.

"Well, I feel sheepish." -Genie, Aladdin

Serves me right when I don't go through the thread to find out what the actual subject is about. Haha.

Upvote 0

Spunkn

Jan 19, 2013
Nebraska
✟19,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a friends list, but I don't give it a second thought though. I've never sent out a friend request before, I've always received them, that's the reason why I have a friends list. Lol.

Look, I enjoy most people here and like talking to them, I couldn't care less if we're 'friends' on each other's list or not. Haha.

24832025.jpg

Upvote 0

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟13,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I apparently have 11 friends on my friend list! The list does have some questionable characters though like Noodles, Ethnog and Leolioness.

I do 'talk' to some of them, like Castles who is quite funny and enjoyable to chat with and I have had some message exchanges with SteadyMyHeart who loves music with a passion and used to chair the SSWNDCF*.
.Quietude, when she posted, loved the bible threads which I also do so we usually back and forthed on such threads. She does know her scripture a lot and seemed to enjoy it too.
Brad2009 and I said some bad things to each other in a thread once. Ok, so maybe I said some bad things to him. Then we discussed it over PM, forgave each other and became friends.
I have many times made a note to say hi to jess9450 but never got around to it.

I have considered sending friendship requests to Tigress (chickened out), McFall (wasn't sure if he does that whole friend list thing ), Amber (I have a compromising picture of her somewhere but I don't want to use it up on just getting on her friendlist) and Toro (worried he might flood my page with Tacos posts).

(*)Society for Singles Who have Never Dated on CF

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟13,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On the FB front, I just deleted many friends from my friendlist last Friday and left the following post on my wall

I've had a long week so I'm allowed to rant.
Just because you like some things doesn't mean all your friends have to see them on Facebook. I have deleted many people from my friend list the past month because of the content they like. It's not because I don't like you. I just don't like what you like.

</rant>
... carry on

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The amount of friggen feels that this thread has brought upon me. Wow.

Time for this thread to...

darth-vader-rises-o.gif

(rise...this symbolizes rising...whatever, it's late)

Oh my woooord! I was so going to bump this! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BarelyBreathing

Everything is Beautiful
Sep 1, 2009
Middle of nowhere
✟18,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow this must've been just before my time here. A lot of the names I don't know :D

Blame it on me..... I left and recently returned after four years and was missing all the amazing people from this thread. :sorry:

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'll start, with the above three:

Saucy - I love how passionate you are about the Lord and many other things in life - it's encouraging to see someone be so open about things (at least, this be my interpretation of ye haha)

Sharon - You're awesome, encouraging, a solid sister in Christ, and someone who stands up for what they believe in without being domineering about it.

Barely Breathing - I remember ye from my early LunchBox401 days - glad to see you back, and thank you for resurrecting this thread in the other one :p

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Wow, thank you to whoever brought this thread back. I read it just out of curiosity and saw the most beautiful and encouraging words to me from my wonderful friends here that I didn't even know had been written! I can't believe I never saw this thread and didn't thank those who wrote such encouraging words. I'd like to thank them now even though they may not read this. God knew I needed that. I've got chills now.

It just reminds me how much this place has changed and how many truly wonderful people are no longer here. This place is missing out big time now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I apparently have 11 friends on my friend list! The list does have some questionable characters though like Noodles, Ethnog and Leolioness.
And just saw this. I find it funny that I'm considered a "questionable character". ^_^

Upvote 0
M

MarkSB

Even though it goes against my better judgement....

Lunchbox/Guy Incognito - Lol. Your pictures are always great. A solid believer.

Paulie - Someone else on here called you "the voice of reason", and I think that fits you very well. I think your logic is sound and very easy to follow and you explain your reasoning very well. You address morality issues in an objective manner and without judging.

Miss Spaulding - I'm not gonna lie your strong personality threw me a little bit at first, but its what makes you unique and its one of your best traits. You're awesome, you have a great faith and this forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Strider - its great to see how you stand in awe of God, and your posts inspire me

Upvote 0