Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't recall where Jesus made a point of trying to convince anyone of anything ... other than of God's love for them ... and their need for God.

Can anyone help to jog my memory ?

I agree. It isn't our job to convince people. That would be an unfair requirement, since we can only control ourselves. But, it is our job to present the Truth, just like Jesus did and just like He commissioned all of us to do.

Jesus said: "Go you therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...." (Matt 28"19-20).

So, if people are necessarily caught in deception necessitating "teaching them" doesn't "love for your neighbor" extend to trying to help them break free of deception they don't know they are bound under?

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How specifically, has your life or your children's lives been affected by the LGBT organization?
Nowadays,the LGBT organization is trying to force people to accept their lifestyle,and will attack anyone who disagrees with it.They are even trying to force kids to accept that their lifestyle is ok to live.So the issue does affect everyone.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nowadays,the LGBT organization is trying to force people to accept their lifestyle,and will attack anyone who disagrees with it.They are even trying to force kids to accept that their lifestyle is ok to live.So the issue does affect everyone.
Right, and you can't just put you head in the sand either...

God Bless!

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree. It isn't our job to convince people. That would be an unfair requirement, since we can only control ourselves. But, it is our job to present the Truth, just like Jesus did and just like He commissioned all of us to do.

Jesus said: "Go you therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...." (Matt 28"19-20).

So, if people are necessarily caught in deception necessitating "teaching them" doesn't "love for your neighbor" extend to trying to help them break free of deception they don't know they are bound under?
Right, were not trying to convince people or anyone, juts trying to present the truth and free our brothers and sisters from deception...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
But without any real decision made other than maintain the status quo.
Well, I tried to talk about it by saying how someone born with a choice in the matter is given a choice in the matter, but if they are not, then they do not (have any choice in the matter), and need to deal with the reality of what they are instead of getting distracted from doing that, by this whole "it being a choice" thing/issue...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think you are a bit fixated on genitalia.
If saying "a man with a penis is a man because he has a penis, and a woman with a vagina is a woman because she has a vagina" is too genitalia focused, then so be it, I guess...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Do you think that they don't already KNOW that most christians, in fact, most of society ... believes that they are deceived/wrong ???

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right, were not trying to convince people or anyone, juts trying to present the truth and free our brothers and sisters from deception...

There are many deceptions to attempt to correct among people.

Which ones shall we address ?

Many non-christians find fault with Jesus and other christian teachers for their silence on issues such as racism, slavery, sexism, etc.

Christians will, typically, answer that Jesus had more pressing issues to confront ... and that, the conversion of the heart is the first right step to correcting most of these issues.

Would that not also apply to christians today ???

Upvote 0

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gender is a social construct which means nothing biologically. Your sex is determined by your genetics, period. Less than 1% of people are born with some sort of malformation where it is tough to determine, however we cannot apply what happens to less than one percent of the population to the majority. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a mental illness. The Bible clearly states in Genesis 5:2, "He created them male and female". If you want to contradict the almighty that's a totally different problem.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I tried to talk about it by saying how someone born with a choice in the matter is given a choice in the matter, but if they are not, then they do not (have any choice in the matter), and need to deal with the reality of what they are instead of getting distracted from doing that, by this whole "it being a choice" thing/issue...

God Bless!
Noone has the choice of who or what they are in this matter.

But who can a person with ambiguous genitals or both sets of genitals morally marry? They can decide who they marry, but they are not the arbiters of whether that is a moral choice or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Everyone knows that the "self" is what's between the ears and what's between the legs.

This reductionism from both sides of this debate is ridiculous. We are not just mind and not just body, but both. We are not just what we think but also our body. And soul. It's the whole person that matters.

The whole person is between ones ears. No child looks at their penis and decides what their gender is.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think that they don't already KNOW that most christians, in fact, most of society ... believes that they are deceived/wrong ???

You misunderstand deception. It isn't about how many people think you are wrong or right, it is about you thinking you are actually right when you are wrong. So, to your original point, it isn't our responsibility to convince them. But, it is our responsibility to continually expose them to the uncompromised Truth in hopes that one day the light will suddenly come on and they will be set free from the darkness that they don't even realize binds them. The last half of Romans 1, if you believe Scripture, is very clear with regard to what is going on. But, there is still hope as is evident in people who have been set free from that.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Less than 1% of people are born with some sort of malformation where it is tough to determine, however we cannot apply what happens to less than one percent of the population to the majority.
The numbers are higher than that. It is almost 2% for true hermaphrodites (both male and female genitals) and add in the other anomalies, it would be a bit over 2%.

That means if you have a church of 100 people, you most likely have 2 of those people that you are writing off as irrelevant.

If you have a church of 1000 members ...

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
owever we cannot apply what happens to less than one percent of the population
Great - 1 percent of 7.7 billion = 77 million
So your saying that:
77 million people have to put up with your definition. "Ok so you have gender dysmorphia but heck - Im christian which means you have to put up with my view of your gender"

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Many non-christians find fault with Jesus and other christian teachers for their silence on issues such as racism, slavery, sexism, etc.

Christians will, typically, answer that Jesus had more pressing issues to confront ... and that, the conversion of the heart is the first right step to correcting most of these issues.

I agree with you that none of the issues can be truly corrected without the conversion of the heart. True regeneration and continued abiding In Christ will fix all these issues. Visible churches have allowed racism, slavery, sexism, abuse, homosexuality, sex trade, and countless other travesties when that violates even the most basic and simple commands we are given by God.

The deception of the world continues to expand and confuse people in regards to what is right and what is Truth. Do you suggest we just let deception be in every area it extends into, rather than speaking what God says is Truth in the face of many who think we are deceived?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Conversion of the heart is important, very important, but with "all that is out there", now or today, I believe it completely destroys working toward any kind of chance of the true kind of heart conversion that God really wants or is asking for and of us, or is crushing any kind of hope of any kind saving conversions today, and it's getting and will only get worse, unfortunately...

And I think is a work of the enemy, for this can seem very innocent on the surface, hence it's slick, deceptive nature, but what lies beneath is a whole other question and is one I think the Bible answers very clearly for us, and/but is just such that many do not and refuse to accept, even many Christians...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Roidecoeur78

This world is not my home.
Dec 14, 2018
Midwest
✟28,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right, and you can't just put you head in the sand either...God Bless!
In response to the OP, does a man stop being a man if his penis is amputated in an accident or for medical reasons like cancer?

According to the Christ, those that end up knowing how valuable and difficult reaching heaven is will be willing to make themselves eunuchs rather then risk making themselves earthbound and then hell-bound:
"which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."Matt 19:12 And the people of this world are married and given in marriage "But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, but are as free as the angels"Luke20:34 Meaning, they will not have or be bound by such animalistic concerns.

According to Paul marriage isn't for those that have self-control over their sensuality but for those that don't, because “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” and "since sexual immorality is occurring" "because of your lack of self-control. I say this as a concession, not as a command." 1Cor7 and then later false teachers will "forbid people to marry"1Tim4:3 which leads to the kinds of things seen in the Catholic clergy, due also to lack of self control.

Most "believers" have their heads in the sand, to some degree, about their most cherished sin. I've seen "believers" in such an addicted state that they just "know" there's sex in heaven. So yes, people that have no clue about submission are going to seek their own way about even what they want between their legs.

But, OP, I hope your own eyes are pretty clean before you go trying to clean the eyes of others.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Great - 1 percent of 7.7 billion = 77 million
So your saying that:
77 million people have to put up with your definition. "Ok so you have gender dysmorphia but heck - Im christian which means you have to put up with my view of your gender"
I think you are looking at what he is saying the wrong way.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The whole person is between ones ears. No child looks at their penis and decides what their gender is.
If they were not told their gender, they might look between their legs, or they may not know where to look at, or to, at all, which is what I think is really going on here, and is part of a/the very deceptive and slick Satanic agenda that is not designed for our good at all...

And right now it looks like it/he is winning...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
According to the Christ, those that end up knowing how valuable and difficult reaching heaven is will be willing to make themselves eunuchs rather then risk making themselves earthbound and then hell-bound:
"which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."Matt 19:12 And the people of this world are married and given in marriage "But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, but are as free as the angels"Luke20:34 Meaning, they will not have or be bound by such animalistic concerns.

According to Paul marriage isn't for those that have self-control over their sensuality but for those that don't, because “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” and "since sexual immorality is occurring" "because of your lack of self-control. I say this as a concession, not as a command." 1Cor7 and then later false teachers will "forbid people to marry"1Tim4:3 which leads to the kinds of things seen in the Catholic clergy, due also to lack of self control.

Most "believers" have their heads in the sand, to some degree, about their most cherished sin. I've seen "believers" in such an addicted state that they just "know" there's sex in heaven. So yes, people that have no clue about submission are going to seek their own way about even what they want between their legs.

But, OP, I hope your own eyes are pretty clean before you go trying to clean the eyes of others.
Why would a believer cherish sin?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.