Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, the case you mentioned and were talking about then (didn't know if it was you personally)...

God Bless!
I talk about a lot of different people/cohorts as Im sure you do - I wouldnt for a moment presume a group your talking about must be YOU

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think you need to acknowledge that churches are not in agreement on the matter with quite a few in acceptance of same sex relationships.
I agree not all churches are in agreement with the matter,but that does not make it right either though.I think its ok to accept gay people in the church,but you have to preach
I think you need to acknowledge that churches are not in agreement on the matter with quite a few in acceptance of same sex relationships.
I will agree that some churches accept that lifestyle and think it is ok.I think churches should allow gay people to come in the church,but still preach the whole unadulterated truth so they will see the truth of the gospel and repent.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, were not supposed to have any such distinctions then, of male of female or whatever... And I suspect Paul said that because of the distinctions that were being made about those things, and the sexes at that time... Meaning none was any less or more than the other, ect, or was to considered that way, especially since most women were being treated as second class citizens and he was basically saying we were not to think of each other that way, or IOW's "equal but different and not the same" kind of "thing"...

He certainly didn't mean that there was no gender identity, but just that they were to be considered equals and on an equal level with each other, but still a different gender or gender identity... And that we were not to be putting one above or below the other, ect... That's why he mentions neither slave nor free in the same sentence...

I will admit, this world can sometimes affect even me and suck even me into having some doubts about it sometimes, but not about that I am male, but more what that truly means or what a male truly is...

Funny...

Why does this upset you so much...?

God Bless!

I don't want people examining my crotch, and I treat other the same.
I have my reasons for not displaying my groin for the judgment of others.

I'll assume you want yours open for discussion.

Blackless, Fausto-Sterling et al., said in two articles in 2000 that 1.7 percent of human births might be intersex, including variations that may not become apparent until, for example, puberty, or until attempting to conceive.

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I talk about a lot of different people/cohorts as Im sure you do - I wouldnt for a moment presume a group your talking about must be YOU
You said something to the effect, "If I have this or that (problem mutation or whatever), ect" then "this or that, ect" which means I did not know for sure, and was proceeding with caution just in case, kind of thing...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Roidecoeur78

This world is not my home.
Dec 14, 2018
Midwest
✟28,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that your way of saying that churches that accept gay people are false churches?
There are churches made and declared churches by people, and there churches made and declared so by Christ. The churches made by human hands are just buildings with people in them every so often, some of those people might be saved but only God knows which ones. The churches in which Christ resides are those that are saved, whether they go stand in a building or not. Standing in a building people call a church does not turn one into a Christian any more than standing in a garage will make them a car.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born... I't's time to grow up, and away with this complete and total fantasy and strong delusion that you can choose to be or be your own sex or whatever... It's time you dealt with reality...

Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Now, do you think that if one is born a male, that he instantly is a boy or becomes a man, instantly or overnight...? Or that if one is born female that she instantly becomes a woman overnight...?

No, that does not happen... but/and is not only is determined by what's between your legs when you are born (or biology) but/and also is something you have to "learn" and "grow into", or learn about (sometimes all of your life), so as to become, ect... It does not happen overnight and sometimes it is not easy either, and I think that it's not being easy sometimes, confuses many people, and now is told by society that maybe they are not a man or woman, or male or female, only adding to the confusion...

Your sex is not a choice, you are what you are or what is between your legs when you are born, it's time you dealt with reality...

Now there can effeminate males, or more masculate or masculine females, but this does not mean they are not what sex they are, or were born as, and this also adds to the confusion...

We should be able to make room for these no matter what way they are, but not tell them they are not (a) male or otherwise not (a) female because of it, cause that is a lie and is just not true...

What do you think...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

.....I think most people can or will agree that what they perceive as their sex actually "IS" the sex that they were born with, but since the human mind is prone to various mental disorders and/or congenital alterations, for a minority of people this perception isn't always so clear, Neogaia777. In their variable cases, I think we really do need to apply and offer up our grace, charity, empathy, and care.

As we all know, it is often hard to be human. Quite hard, in fact. Some [many?] people have deep seated psychological challenges, then, we can add to this our recognition of the ways in which we each attempt to deal with our individual sexual identity while, at the same time, navigating the sexuality which is present within our respective cultures and sub-cultures, and we have a veritable mess to face off against, perhaps a socially treacherous one at times, one which we often have to learn to navigate through.

On the one hand, I think it would be great if we could all just wake up in the morning, take a quick look between our legs and know what sex God has given us and was sex role we "ARE" to fulfill, but unfortunately, this, and a myriad of other social constructs aren't so clear to all of us, and we each existentially make our way through life and our sexuality as best we can.

So, I'd recommend that when we Christians deal with people about their sexuality and we encounter individuals form the 'minority' who feel confusion about their sexual 'place' in this world, we offer them grace, empathy, and care as we attempt to direct them in the Lord's Will for humanity.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So what do you do if you have a person that has both male and female genitals?

Does that person not deserve the same respect a man or woman should have? Should they not be able to get married?
Honestly,that is a difficult question,because I cannot understand what to do if they have both male and female genitals.People like that should be able to get married,but I cannot determine who they should be with.But this issue is completely different fron the topic originally posted.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

NOTE: this particular sub-forum is not intended for scientific debate. Staff has reached consensus to close this thread.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.