Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born... I't's time to grow up, and away with this complete and total fantasy and strong delusion that you can choose to be or be your own sex or whatever... It's time you dealt with reality...

Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Now, do you think that if one is born a male, that he instantly is a boy or becomes a man, instantly or overnight...? Or that if one is born female that she instantly becomes a woman overnight...?

No, that does not happen... but/and is not only is determined by what's between your legs when you are born (or biology) but/and also is something you have to "learn" and "grow into", or learn about (sometimes all of your life), so as to become, ect... It does not happen overnight and sometimes it is not easy either, and I think that it's not being easy sometimes, confuses many people, and now is told by society that maybe they are not a man or woman, or male or female, only adding to the confusion...

Your sex is not a choice, you are what you are or what is between your legs when you are born, it's time you dealt with reality...

Now there can effeminate males, or more masculate or masculine females, but this does not mean they are not what sex they are, or were born as, and this also adds to the confusion...

We should be able to make room for these no matter what way they are, but not tell them they are not (a) male or otherwise not (a) female because of it, cause that is a lie and is just not true...

What do you think...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Why are we concerned about how OTHERS see THEMSELVES ???

• Agree
Reactions: blackribbon
Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone knows that the "self" is between the ears. Everyone knows that.
Not a single person needs to see between their legs to decide how to
act or what to do. Not one person.

If that were so then 1 of 10 who has "Unusual" genitalia would be confused.
Those with "Ambiguous" genitalia (.05%) quite messed up.
Nobody looks down first.

In the next life, gender is not even considered.
Galatians 3:28
Everyone knows that the "self" is what's between the ears and what's between the legs.

This reductionism from both sides of this debate is ridiculous. We are not just mind and not just body, but both. We are not just what we think but also our body. And soul. It's the whole person that matters.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I still don't get why you believe this is such a big issue. I believe that the anger and hatred toward other people is the greatest sin. In real life, my sexuality is not affected by the sexuality of another person. I can talk to another person without needing to know what exists between their legs. I can laugh with them, I can pray for them, I can buy my groceries from them. I won't be harmed in any way nor with my children who were also born with their gender identity intact.

As for being able to identify woman from man...good luck. I work on an all women's unit and had a patient who looked like an old man when she took her wig off....enough that several nurses questioned why we had a man on our unit. I admitted her and did her admission assessment and can guarantee that she was very much a woman in body and personality. But without that wig, she looked like Danny Devito and she had a lower raspy voice from a lifetime of smoking. Be careful whom you judge less you be judged.

I find a lot of Godly preachers to be more effeminate and I am sure the mission field is grateful for nuns and female missionaries who were a bit masculine in character and strength. God made all kinds of people because we need all kinds of people. Stop wondering if the woman next to you is a guy unless you are thinking about asking her out. In that situation, it might be fair to actually ask if you tell her why. Same goes for the effeminate looking man..you don't need to know if he is a boy or a girl.
I don't know how big or small of an issue it really is, I'm just saying were taking a huge risk, and that we do not yet know the full cost or the nature of that risk either... And i'm hoping to at least try and determine some of that here...

All I know if my Grandpa would be rolling in his grave right now, if he thought he fought in WWII and watched many of his friends die beside him in that war, if he knew it was all gonna wind up being about and for gay rights, or gender issues, ect, and savagely curtailing the rights of others in the process, ect...

If he knew that's what his friends were dying for and what he was fighting for, he'd be infuriated and enraged right about now...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Which right should not be given to someone with gender identity issues?

1 Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
2 Right to keep and bear arms in order to maintain a well regulated militia.
3 No quartering of soldiers.
4 Freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures.
5 Right to due process of law, freedom from self-incrimination, double jeopardy.
6 Rights of accused persons, e.g., right to a speedy and public trial.
7 Right of trial by jury in civil cases.
8 Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.
9 Other rights of the people.
10 Powers reserved to the states.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I think it is a waste of time to worry about whether or not your neighbor is male or female unless you intended on marrying them. The rest is really none of your business and not something to waste your time worrying about. Who cares and why do you care? There is so many better things to spend your time thinking about.

I agree ...

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Which right should not be given to someone with gender identity issues?

1 Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
2 Right to keep and bear arms in order to maintain a well regulated militia.
3 No quartering of soldiers.
4 Freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures.
5 Right to due process of law, freedom from self-incrimination, double jeopardy.
6 Rights of accused persons, e.g., right to a speedy and public trial.
7 Right of trial by jury in civil cases.
8 Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.
9 Other rights of the people.
10 Powers reserved to the states.
None, though there are problems involved with #5 most of the time, and that most are getting their rights while and by savagely curtailing and abusing the rights of others...

They are getting their rights by others losing theirs... And I don't think that someone getting their rights while sacrificing some others rights is the way to go with it (all)...

And you know they are not satisfied with "just those rights" either, they always want "more", and want others to sacrifice what they have and their rights to give them "more" and that's not right...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree ...
You know what, you guys are so very right, I mean why do, or why do wee need or should we be concerned or worried about this at all, after all...? I mean what's the worst that could happen, it doesn't really affect anything after all (right...?)...

Is that seriously what you think...?

Sounds like laziness or a Christian who is compromising or is just way to laid or kicked back about this IMO...

It affects, and if we don't get any kind of control over it or this, it will affect things much more than you think or can see right now I fear...

We need to count the cost now, and make sure we can or will pay for it, if and when we have to... Well, not "if" but "when" we have to or will have to...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
None, though there are problems involved with #5 most of the time, and that most are getting their rights while and by savagely curtailing and abusing the rights of others...

They are getting their rights by others losing theirs... And I don't think that someone getting their rights while sacrificing some others rights is the way to go with it (all)...

And you know they are not satisfied with "just those rights" either, they always want "more", and want others to sacrifice what they have and their rights to give them "more" and that's not right...

God Bless!

Who are "they" and what new rights are "they" wanting? We have 10 rights in the US. That is it.

As for #5....due process, freedom from self-incrimination, and double jeopardy .... how does sexual identity affect any of these. The Laws of the land are not based on gender or sexual identity, the same laws apply to everyone.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Who are "they" and what new rights are "they" wanting? We have 10 rights in the US. That is it.

As for #5....due process, freedom from self-incrimination, and double jeopardy .... how does sexual identity affect any of these. The Laws of the land are not based on gender or sexual identity, the same laws apply to everyone.
"They" are the whole "LBGT, gay rights, choosing your own sexual identity or orientation group"... And what I was talking about is some of the court cases involving them, which seem to be about taking away far many and way more rights away from others, than it ever is ever (most of the time) about establishing their own rights or any of the rights of others "not them or like them" ever...

And were just letting them do it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just hope that our pursuit of equal rights, including gender issues, ect, for everyone equally, ect... I hope that our pursuit of these things does not cost us way more than were willing to pay or can even possibly pay, which is why we need to try and count the cost now, figure out if were really willing to pay, ect, or else...

And, I agree that you should not be criticized, persecuted, ect... But this is not about you personally or individually, and is not leveled against you personally or individually, so please stop taking it as such OK...? There are larger concerns, (and some of them having to do with this), to be concerned about, that, that is not just about "just you", or "just me", ect...

God Bless!
Huh? - did you actually read what I wrote? Of course I was not taking it personally - Im offended for the cohort of genetic gender dysmorphia? I said that about four times..... and I did that to point out the obvious flaw in so many of these threads - Not everyone is born with either a penis or vagina AND - not everyone has XX or XY genetics - that was the flaw in your pursuit against these people.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what, you guys are so very right, I mean why do, or why do wee need or should we be concerned or worried about this at all, after all...? I mean what's the worst that could happen, it doesn't really affect anything after all (right...?)...

Is that seriously what you think...?

Sounds like laziness or a Christian who is compromising or is just way to laid or kicked back about this IMO...

It affects, and if we don't get any kind of control over it or this, it will affect things much more than you think or can see right now I fear...

We need to count the cost now, and make sure we can or will pay for it, if and when we have to... Well, not "if" but "when" we have to or will have to...

God Bless!

God allows persons to believe what they will.

Why should I do any differently ... and what power do I possess to force someone to see things my way ?

If I had such a power, ... wouldn't it be more properly used to facilitate another's belief in Christ ?

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
"They" are the whole "LBGT, gay rights, choosing your own sexual identity or orientation group"... And what I was talking about is some of the court cases involving them, which seem to be about taking away far many and way more rights away from others, than it ever is ever (most of the time) about establishing their own rights or any of the rights of others "not them or like them" ever...

God Bless!
You are concerned about laws and not rights. Posting your concerns on a chat forum isn't likely to do as much as getting active in a group that tries to participate in the law making procedures. If you are truly passionate about this, go work for a group that actually has the power to make change.

t

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said, "from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’" Mark 10:6 To reject one's gender is to reject God.

so then:

Interestingly, in a day when knowledge of such things as chromosomes and genes were centuries in the future, Jewish sages recognized 6 different "genders." The Mishnah was published circa 200 ad and the Talmuds were published circa 500 ad.

Sefaria Source Sheet: More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Ancient Jewish Thought

More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Classical Judaism

• Zachar/זָכָר: This term is derived from the word for a pointy sword and refers to a phallus. It is usually translated as “male” in English.
  • Nekeivah/נְקֵבָה: This term is derived from the word for a crevice and probably refers to a vaginal opening. It is usually translated as “female” in English.
  • Androgynos/אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס: A person who has both “male” and “female” sexual characteristics. 149 references in Mishna and Talmud (1st-8th Centuries CE); 350 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes (2nd -16th Centuries CE).
  • Tumtum/ טֻומְטוּם A person whose sexual characteristics are indeterminate or obscured. 181 references in Mishna and Talmud; 335 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.
  • Ay’lonit/איילונית: A person who is identified as “female” at birth but develops “male” characteristics at puberty and is infertile. 80 references in Mishna and Talmud; 40 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.
  • Saris/סריס: A person who is identified as “male” at birth but develops “female” characteristics as puberty and/or is lacking a penis. A saris can be “naturally” a saris (saris hamah), or become one through human intervention (saris adam). 156 references in mishna and Talmud; 379 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

AND

Not according to the article:

Not XX and not XY one in 1,666 births
Klinefelter (XXY) one in 1,000 births
Androgen insensitivity syndrome one in 13,000 births
Partial androgen insensitivity syndrome one in 130,000 births
Classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia one in 13,000 births
Late onset adrenal hyperplasia one in 66 individuals
Vaginal agenesis one in 6,000 births
Ovotestes one in 83,000 births
Idiopathic (no discernable medical cause) one in 110,000 births
Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment, for instance progestin administered to pregnant mother) no estimate
5 alpha reductase deficiency no estimate
Mixed gonadal dysgenesis no estimate
Complete gonadal dysgenesis one in 150,000 births
Hypospadias (urethral opening in perineum or along penile shaft) one in 2,000 births
Hypospadias (urethral opening between corona and tip of glans penis) one in 770 births

Total number of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female one in 100 births
Total number of people receiving surgery to “normalize” genital appearance one or two in 1,000 births
That doesn't sound 'very rare' to me.

are continued and maybe progressive abnormal deviations caused by the curse after the bad choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Honestly, the rights "they" seek ... are the same rights the rest of us value.

"They" wish to be functioning and valued members of society just like the rest of us.

The rights that you claim are being abridged is, essentially, our "right" to offer services to the public ... but, then, to self-define the "public" so that "they" are excluded.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Why should I do any differently ... and what power do I possess to force someone to see things my way ?

If I had such a power, ... wouldn't it be more properly used to facilitate another's belief in Christ ?
I'm not asking people to see it a certain way, just to count the cost of "all of this" now, and find out, first, if we even can, then, second, if were "all willing to pay", ect... Or suffer the consequences, which may be an all the sudden fall or collapse of society or the world as we know it maybe, IDK, that's the worst case scenario anyway... But, I am open to their being a good or best case scenario as well, but I may need some of your guys help to see it or that though...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Honestly, the rights "they" seek ... are the same rights the rest of us value.

Maybe, maybe not, or it could be just cleverly disguised as that...

"They" wish to be functioning and valued members of society just like the rest of us.

Maybe, maybe not, or it could be just cleverly disguised as that...

The rights that you claim are being abridged is, essentially, our "right" to offer services to the public ...

No, that's not even the half of it... I don't think you guys are thinking this through, and that could come with disastrous consequences (possibly)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is a great point. But, deception transcends both things you addressed. So, if someone is deceived, God allowed it; so do you believe we are expected to do our best to help them see their way out of deception or should we just be thankful that we aren't like them?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Everyone knows that the "self" is what's between the ears and what's between the legs.

This reductionism from both sides of this debate is ridiculous. We are not just mind and not just body, but both. We are not just what we think but also our body. And soul. It's the whole person that matters.
Sex is determined by your chromosomes at fertilization . Some people truly are intersex . Gender is determined by the brain about 5 months later. This takes place during fetal development and is NOT a choice. There is an interaction between genes , hormones and the fetal environment,that determines gender .

God Bless!
. Yes we are letting them ( meaning the LGBT+) choose how to live their lives . It is their life not yours. Most choose to have stable relationships including the now legal marriage and I agree with and support that .
If you talk about scary- some of the religious right members want to murder and abuse these people . That to me is truly frightening! I had a gay friend in high school ( 50 years ago) who suffered permanent brain damage because of one of these selfish and sadistic idiots felt he had the right , nay obligation, to abuse a homosexual

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.