Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
. Yes we are letting them ( meaning the LGBT+) choose how to live their lives . It is their life not yours. Most choose to have stable relationships including the now legal marriage and I agree with and support that .

It wouldn't be a problem "if it was only about their own lives" and not mine or my children's lives, or my children's children's lives, ect, but it's not, so...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a great point. But, deception transcends both things you addressed. So, if someone is deceived, God allowed it; so do you believe we are expected to do our best to help them see their way out of deception or should we just be thankful that we aren't like them?

I don't recall where Jesus made a point of trying to convince anyone of anything ... other than of God's love for them ... and their need for God.

Can anyone help to jog my memory ?

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Honestly, the rights "they" seek ... are the same rights the rest of us value.

"They" wish to be functioning and valued members of society just like the rest of us.

The rights that you claim are being abridged is, essentially, our "right" to offer services to the public ... but, then, to self-define the "public" so that "they" are excluded.

Actually, I believe a person/business should have the right to refuse service to someone based on religious beliefs of the owner. That should be part of protected religious beliefs. Which means I should not be able to go into a kosher Jewish restaurant and order something that breaks the kosher laws, I should not be able to go into a Catholic hospital and demand an abortion, I should not go into a Muslim owned photography studio and demand they take swimsuit pics for a calendar, etc.... And if a baker doesn't want to take a cake order because it violates his beliefs, so be it ... there are plenty of bakeries that would take that order and it wouldn't violate their beliefs. Our freedom of religion should not be regulated and we don't hang up our religious identities when we walk into work.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
It wouldn't be a problem "if it was only about their own lives" and not mine or my children's lives, or my children's children's lives, ect, but it's not, so...

God Bless!

How specifically, has your life or your children's lives been affected by the LGBT organization?

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Someone else’s sex (genetics) or gender (identity) isn’t really relevant to me unless I want to marry them. To be quite honest I shouldn’t know what’s between someone’s legs unless they are my spouse.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Someone else’s sex (genetics) or gender (identity) isn’t really relevant to me unless I want to marry them. To be quite honest I shouldn’t know what’s between someone’s legs unless they are my spouse.

Bingo... we also know what is between the legs of our children. I also get to see when I am caring for my patients but really, the only difference is the setting on the bladder scanner (except women who have had hysterectomies get the male setting because their inner workings are more similar to a man) or if I hand them a urinal or not.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I believe a person/business should have the right to refuse service to someone based on religious beliefs of the owner. That should be part of protected religious beliefs. Which means I should not be able to go into a kosher Jewish restaurant and order something that breaks the kosher laws, I should not be able to go into a Catholic hospital and demand an abortion, I should not go into a Muslim owned photography studio and demand they take swimsuit pics for a calendar, etc.... And if a baker doesn't want to take a cake order because it violates his beliefs, so be it ... there are plenty of bakeries that would take that order and it wouldn't violate their beliefs. Our freedom of religion should not be regulated and we don't hang up our religious identities when we walk into work.

I tend to agree.

I don't believe that those that advertise services to the PUBLIC should be obliged to provide services that go beyond their business intent.

But I don't believe that services should to denied to persons just because of how they identify.

In other words, you can discriminate in services provided, but, in general, not who those services are provided to.

So, for instance, I think that a wedding photographer should be able to decline to photograph weddings which do not correspond to their religious parameters ...

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How specifically, has your life or your children's lives been affected by the LGBT organization?
They've become decadent, perverse and very corrupt and highly corrupted in so very many, in what some might think are more "intangible" ways, but in ways that I consider very tangible, and also in a way that is completely against and is directly opposed to any kind of true spirituality or belief in the, or a, or any true, one and only God...

They have been violated in a way that I would even call "rape", of their minds, hearts, souls, and spirits, on so many levels... do I really have to go into details...? Very decadent, perverse and corrupt... They are also making it so that, for people not like them to keep their head above water, they have to walk in pride or they will fall and become like them, and who wants us all to be haughty, arrogant, and walking in pride and cold, cruel, callous, ect...

And if you missed my whole sex being mixed in violence "thing", the Bible says in the first chapter of Romans that they were "violently inflamed with lust for one another", ect, then lists all the sins and people that are a part of or are a consequence and/or result of that, or those ones, or what those one are really like, and the end of the first chapter of Romans...

It's not a healthy nor normal, nor pure, kind of sexual desire, or sex, but is of a very sick kind, because it includes a lot of violence or being "violently inflamed", with lust for one another, regardless of sex or age, ect, leading to much perversity mixed in, or also, or maybe as a result of that (being violently inflamed with lust and unbridled nigh uncontrollable passions) maybe...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born... I't's time to grow up, and away with this complete and total fantasy and strong delusion that you can choose to be or be your own sex or whatever... It's time you dealt with reality...

Now, do you think that if one is born a male, that he instantly is a boy or becomes a man, instantly or overnight...? Or that if one is born female that she instantly becomes a woman overnight...?

No, that does not happen... but/and is not only is determined by what's between your legs when you are born (or biology) but/and also is something you have to "learn" and "grow into", or learn about (sometimes all of your life), so as to become, ect... It does not happen overnight and sometimes it is not easy either, and I think that it's not being easy sometimes, confuses many people, and now is told by society that maybe they are not a man or woman, or male or female, only adding to the confusion...

Your sex is not a choice, you are what you are or what is between your legs when you are born, it's time you dealt with reality...

Now there can effeminate males, or more masculate or masculine females, but this does not mean they are not what sex they are, or were born as, and this also adds to the confusion...

We should be able to make room for these no matter what way they are, but not tell them they are not (a) male or otherwise not (a) female because of it, cause that is a lie and is just not true...

What do you think...?

Comments...?

God Bless!
But what about people of indeterminate sex?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They've become decadent, perverse and very corrupt and highly corrupted in so very many, in what some might think are more "intangible" ways, but in ways that I consider very tangible, and also in a way that is completely against and is directly opposed to any kind of true spirituality or belief in the, or a, or any true, one and only God...

They have been violated in a way that I would even call "rape", of their minds, hearts, souls, and spirits, on so many levels... do I really have to go into details...? Very decadent, perverse and corrupt... They are also making it so that, for people not like them to keep their head above water, they have to walk in pride or they will fall and become like them, and who wants us all to be haughty, arrogant, and walking in pride and cold, cruel, callous, ect...

And if you missed my whole sex being mixed in violence "thing", the Bible says in the first chapter of Romans that they were "violently inflamed with lust for one another", ect, then lists all the sins and people that are a part of or are a consequence and/or result of that, or those ones, or what those one are really like, and the end of the first chapter of Romans...

It's not a healthy kind of sexual desire, or sex, because it includes a lot of violence or being "violently inflamed", ect, leading to much perversity mixed in, or also, maybe as a result of that maybe...

God Bless!
Romans 1 also says it is God doing it to or with them or us all, and/but says "why" also... And if we change that...? IDK...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

It's not a healthy kind of sexual desire, or sex, because it includes a lot of violence or being "violently inflamed", ect, leading to much perversity mixed in, or also, maybe as a result of that maybe...

God Bless!

Oh. My children have been raised to be ethical, honest young adults and both are still virgins waiting for marriage. One is in Christian ministry. The other is just a light of joyfulness who just loves all kinds of people around her (not in a sexual way). People often comment on it to me. It must be hard when your children go astray....

In Romans, the first chapter...it talks about God turning his back on people who disregard what they know about God ... and God giving them to their own depravities. It doesn't talk about trying to change them but rather Christians shouldn't follow their ways. The goal is to not live their lives even as we live in the same world. Our lives are guided by our choice to follow God or not follow God. It isn't about spending a lot of time investigating or regulating the dirt of the fallen.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Cyprezz

Twin #2
Jan 16, 2013
✟26,923.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

They have been violated in a way that I would even call "rape", of their minds, hearts, souls, and spirits, on so many levels... do I really have to go into details...? Very decadent, perverse and corrupt...

To be honest, most of that can be applied to any niche. I know a couple christians, a couple muslims, a couple straights and a couple LGBT (for example) who all fit into those categories. What you listed is a result of the human condition, not the result of LGBT fighting for fair representation.

After reading through the thread; the EXACT rights being revoked from people hasn’t been identified. I’m not American, but if this can pertain to their main ones that would be great. I’ve seen the argument that they’re being taken away, but there’s been no explanation of what and why..

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your sex is determined by what is between your legs when you are born... I't's time to grow up, and away with this complete and total fantasy and strong delusion that you can choose to be or be your own sex or whatever... It's time you dealt with reality...

Now, do you think that if one is born a male, that he instantly is a boy or becomes a man, instantly or overnight...? Or that if one is born female that she instantly becomes a woman overnight...?

No, that does not happen... but/and is not only is determined by what's between your legs when you are born (or biology) but/and also is something you have to "learn" and "grow into", or learn about (sometimes all of your life), so as to become, ect... It does not happen overnight and sometimes it is not easy either, and I think that it's not being easy sometimes, confuses many people, and now is told by society that maybe they are not a man or woman, or male or female, only adding to the confusion...

Your sex is not a choice, you are what you are or what is between your legs when you are born, it's time you dealt with reality...

Now there can effeminate males, or more masculate or masculine females, but this does not mean they are not what sex they are, or were born as, and this also adds to the confusion...

We should be able to make room for these no matter what way they are, but not tell them they are not (a) male or otherwise not (a) female because of it, cause that is a lie and is just not true...

What do you think...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Chromosomes

The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans
Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex. Exceptions to this are cases of XX males or XY females, or other syndromes (rare but do occur).

My understanding is it about gender, which is separate/different from the chromosome "definition" (biological).

gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Chromosomes

The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans
Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex. Exceptions to this are cases of XX males or XY females, or other syndromes (rare but do occur).

My understanding is it about gender, which is separate/different from the chromosome "definition" (biological).

gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Actually, it is not. We don't usually check the genetic code of a newborn when assigning a sex to them. We use what is between their legs...unless what is between the legs is unusual.

I don't think I have ever been genetically identified ... even though I was assigned the sex of a girl and my brain identifies as a girl.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually, it is not. We don't usually check the genetic code of a newborn when assigning a sex to them. We use what is between their legs...unless what is between the legs is unusual.

I don't think I have ever been genetically identified ... even though I was assigned the sex of a girl and my brain identifies as a girl.

Of course what you say is true ... that is what we do ... and for the most part using that as the determination is correct ... anyway ... the point I was trying to make ... my understanding is it is about gender and not XX or XY chromosomes or "whats between the legs". Is that understanding correct?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
To be honest, most of that can be applied to any niche. I know a couple christians, a couple muslims, a couple straights and a couple LGBT (for example) who all fit into those categories. What you listed is a result of the human condition, not the result of LGBT fighting for fair representation.

After reading through the thread; the EXACT rights being revoked from people hasn’t been identified. I’m not American, but if this can pertain to their main ones that would be great. I’ve seen the argument that they’re being taken away, but there’s been no explanation of what and why..
We, and our children, and our children's children are being very much extremely "violated", and "mentally and emotionally raped and brutalized" and controlled and manipulated and dominated by "them", though channels and ways that you would have to get out of the world to get away from...

And Romans 1, and if you believe the Bible, Romans 1 talks about it all first being a curse by God, then and also says why, then talks about the results of that, or not repenting of that, and then him cursing them or us all with this "stuff", and then describes the resulting sins "from that" at the end of Romans 1, "if" you "believe God's word" or God at all that is...

The sins that the Bible says result from this Gay/gender identity, LBGT stuff, that is said to be a curse, by God, cause of the lack of repentance of certain specific things (sins) are all listed in Romans 1 and at the end of Romans 1... And the Bible says they are from the Gay, gender identity, LBGT stuff, and I for one, fully believe it...

There not sins that you would think stem from it, but they do, according to the Bible... And they just "do" trust me, and trust him...

God Bless!

Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

How would you go about doing that...? For yourself, personally...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.