Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I recently ordered few bowling/rockabilly style shirts online. Nothing over the top. Just color block pattern. Something with a little more pizazz than my usual. The retro style suits me. Sizing can be tricky though, as one manufacturer's large is another's medium, clothing can shrink in the wash.

One of the shirts is a re-order in a smaller size than the one I have. If it was just a little smaller, it would fit perfectly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I picked up a new project to get me through this semester. The over-the-top lockdown here in Illinois keeps me a prisoner on day...357 of '15 days to flatten the curve'. This particular kit is from 1976, so it's old, but brand new. Fresh, very detailed parts.

IThKp3.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ninja Foodi Grill XL and Zojirushi Virtuoso Plus Breadmaker

I picked up both at a discount. The grill is on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond. I had a 20% off coupon (you can get it through the newsletter if you don’t have one on hand). Purchasing sale items with a coupon can be cheaper than Amazon.

The bread maker is sold out in many places due to the lockdown. A local merchant carried it and I’ll have it today or tomorrow at the latest.

I never thought I’d use a bread machine but I’m simplifying. It mixes dough for other purposes. I can use an oven when desired.

My daughter is very excited. She’s getting her air fryer.
0464F974-072B-4DBE-AB0B-47D56ACB2B77.jpeg
8DFB5FCB-C6A2-4E7D-9C62-2372C12B6BEF.jpeg

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I picked up a new project to get me through this semester. The over-the-top lockdown here in Illinois keeps me a prisoner on day...357 of '15 days to flatten the curve'. This particular kit is from 1976, so it's old, but brand new. Fresh, very detailed parts.

IThKp3.jpg
I want to get a model to work on too! I was at Hobby Lobby the other day & the models caught my eye.

You guys are still locked-down over the top in IL?
We're pretty open in MI. Most 'fun' things are open now too, at least in limited capacity. If sporting arenas opened up more than like 10%, we'd be rocking. Probably wrong thread for this topic, so let's just keep it quick!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Illinois has been in the top 8 since the outbreak and never dropped. Most of the issues occur downstate where mask and social distancing rules are ignored.
In MI masks & social distancing were & still are required, from the tip top of the state all the way to the very bottom. You can't ignore the rules no matter where you live.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In MI masks & social distancing were & still are required, from the tip top of the state all the way to the very bottom. You can't ignore the rules no matter where you live.

We had problems in the city but they clamped down. Now the weather is warming up and everyone is out. We’ll see what happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.