Your Ideal Man and Woman

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
My 'ideal woman' is the one God has chosen--if such a one even exists. I can bluster about my preferences all I want, but it's God only who knows my perfect fit, and he has a tendency of working in unorthodox ways; as it has been said, The ways of God shriek out of tune.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2015
Silver Spring, MD
✟15,233.00
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All that I want in a man is that he 1) loves God, 2) loves America, and 3) loves me. That means he needs to be a Christian man that follows the will of God for his life, he is devoted to keeping America the way it was meant to be (meaning very politically conservative), and he is always concerned with putting our relationship and family ahead of other concerns.

Upvote 0

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to just be looking for a nice Christian where we were both in love, but as I've gotten older I've gotten really cynical and shallow, and I don't know what's wrong with me. Plus, I have nothing really going for me anymore, so I figure if I can't be somebody that someone would want to be with, why even bother looking for someone?

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My ideal:

mr_ed.jpg

Upvote 0

Al T

Go Wildcats!
May 22, 2015
United Kingdom
✟16,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I want God's best in His timing. Does that mean he'll be the ideal match? Maybe not on a fleshly stand point, but in the the spiritual he'll be the best for me.

I pray to be the best for him and seek to live in accordance with what I know to be true.
But why couldn't God find you a) the spiritual ideal match and b) the physical match - all in one package?
God knows what you need even before you do. God knows you probably don't want to look at the back end of a bus as well. You want that certain something that works for you. We are all different and God can and will work that out for you.

Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0