You will be hated by everyone because of me (and COVID19)

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In these verses, Jesus is telling his disciples what they are to do, but then the passages morph into a picture of the end times around Matt 10:17 and Matt 10:23 speaks about the Son of Man returning.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

To myself, as a futurist, this verse has got me thinking about the end times in that a medical reason for the mark of the beast might occur. A COVID19 passport where only those vaccinated are okay to travel, is already an idea. Mark of the beast is merely an extension of such an idea, installed into every day life of buying and selling. People who refuse to take the vaccine, like the MotB, will be hated by others who would view Christians as unsafe and unhealthy for not participating in MotB system, and would chastise and scorn them publicly and through media, which is already beset against Christianity. Later on in Matt 10 it talks about how a man will be against the members of his own family. I'm sure this could be why, as we already see a rift between those who are pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine existing within the same households in some cases, and in society at large. Anti-vaxxers are seen as unintelligent and dangerous rubes while pro-vaxxers are seen as useful idiots and sheep playing into the hands of the corporate and political elites, inoculating the public at whim, seeking further domination over our free, open, and independent way of life.

If we were told that we needed to take a vaccine in order to buy and sell, as well as travel anywhere and do anything, would you take it or no?

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not much fear of that. Covid-19 cases are declining in many areas and likely will soon be a non-issue. Lots of needless hysteria about it. Demographically speaking of the 500,000 that have died in the past year many thousands would have died of something else in that time span, especially older folks. For example the life expectancy of a newly admitted nursing home patient/resident is slightly more than one year. It's where they go to die, with care and comfort.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In these verses, Jesus is telling his disciples what they are to do, but then the passages morph into a picture of the end times around Matt 10:17 and Matt 10:23 speaks about the Son of Man returning.

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

To myself, as a futurist, this verse has got me thinking about the end times in that a medical reason for the mark of the beast might occur. A COVID19 passport where only those vaccinated are okay to travel, is already an idea. Mark of the beast is merely an extension of such an idea, installed into every day life of buying and selling. People who refuse to take the vaccine, like the MotB, will be hated by others who would view Christians as unsafe and unhealthy for not participating in MotB system, and would chastise and scorn them publicly and through media, which is already beset against Christianity. Later on in Matt 10 it talks about how a man will be against the members of his own family. I'm sure this could be why, as we already see a rift between those who are pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine existing within the same households in some cases, and in society at large. Anti-vaxxers are seen as unintelligent and dangerous rubes while pro-vaxxers are seen as useful idiots and sheep playing into the hands of the corporate and political elites, inoculating the public at whim, seeking further domination over our free, open, and independent way of life.

If we were told that we needed to take a vaccine in order to buy and sell, as well as travel anywhere and do anything, would you take it or no?

The mark of the beast is all about worship:

Revelations 14: 7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth

This passage leads us back to the 4th commandment Exodus 20 8-11. God asked us to REMEMBER the seventh day and to keep it Holy. He made the heavens and earth.

Revelation 14: 8 And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”
Babylon is a state of confusion- just read the posts on this forum about God's true day of worship, His seventh day Sabbath and how much "confusion" is around the only day God deemed Holy in the Bible, which is now forgotten by most and replaced by a commandment of man, not God.

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

The end times is not about a vaccine, its about who we worship. The mark is not a literal mark. It's a mark through our actions (hand) and mind (forehead). We are not yet in the end times, but I think its pretty close, once they start passing laws around worship, we are there. God bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Lol because countries haven’t done it before for yellow fever , meningitis or polio. You literally have to show proof of vaccination upon entry. The most common one used is ICVP or the yellow card.

there is a reason why immunity passports are controversial but it has nothing to do with vaccination or travel. It has to do with the idea that just getting sick is enough to get an immunity passport. Which is stupid.

I’ll tell you why there is a rift between pro-vaccination and anti-vaxxers.
Certain types of Meningitis is highly contagious and deadly if left untreated. If left untreated bacterial meningitis is almost always fatal. The meningococcal vaccine is for bacterial meningitis are between 85%-90% effective in the first two years. Boosters are needed.
You might ask why I picked meningitis. Because I had it at 8 months old. I still deal with the after effects. It was horrible and I only had the viral type. My parents were thanking God it was ONLY the viral type. Because the bacterial type is so horrible. Even if you survive you usually go deaf and that is one of the BETTER side effects. People lose limbs. You know, if they don’t die.
So yeah. I get pretty upset when someone talks about being an antivaxxer.
I get it that the COVID vaccine is new and the efficacy hasn’t been proven yet. Sure. Absolutely.
But proven vaccines save lives.

If you feel inclined you should check out how horrible meningitis is and how vaccinations SAVE LIVES.
Effects of Meningitis | Meningitis Research Foundation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you feel inclined you should check out how horrible meningitis is and how vaccinations SAVE LIVES.

Noted. But the thing is, this new vaccine is giving totalitarians the ability to shut down the economy and force people to do whatever they say. That's the problem.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Noted. But the thing is, this new vaccine is giving totalitarians the ability to shut down the economy and force people to do whatever they say. That's the problem.
okay. I’ll indulge you for a second.
It would be a vaccine that would be in order to buy and sell that would be a problem NOT traveling. Polio, meningitis, and yellow fever and various other vaccines are required by different countries upon entry or exiting.
But it would also have to be a visible vaccination like the smallpox inoculation. BECAUSE SAINT JOHN HAD NO IDEA WHAT VACCINATION WAS. all he knew was it was a mark.
Now. Here is where critical thinking comes in: what type of vaccination is on the forehead? None. Ever. Sure you can say maybe in the future but that’s a slippery slope fallacy.
It’s not vaccines, my dude.
Am I wanting to take it? Not really. Cause the efficacy isn’t there and been proven yet.
MoB? Naw, fam.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got my first does of the Pfizer Vaccine and I have been assured by the Holy Spirit that it is the Seal of God, and not the MoB.

Moderna, on the other hand? Absolutely MoB stuff... Stick with Pfizer and you're all good.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Plagues and pestilences are temporary. Finances are pretty much forever. The Mark of the Beast has to be financial in nature. An abusive partner will often control the finances of their victims in order to gain control over them. The Antichrist will be the first person in history to do this to the entire world. That is how evil of a man he will be.

For more information on this abuse tactic, please read the following links:

Financial abuse | Womenshealth.gov
Learn more about Financial Abuse
Financial Abuse: Often the First Sign of Domestic Abuse

How Narcissists Use Money to Abuse
Economic and Financial Abuse ~ A Narcissist Dream Plan Exposed
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/toxic-relationships/201806/how-handle-narcissistic-abuse

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Plagues and pestilences are temporary. Finances are pretty much forever. The Mark of the Beast has to be financial in nature. An abusive partner will often control the finances of their victims in order to gain control over them. The Antichrist will be the first person in history to do this to the entire world. That is how evil of a man he will be.

For more information on this abuse tactic, please read the following links:

Financial abuse | Womenshealth.gov
Learn more about Financial Abuse
Financial Abuse: Often the First Sign of Domestic Abuse

How Narcissists Use Money to Abuse
Economic and Financial Abuse ~ A Narcissist Dream Plan Exposed
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/toxic-relationships/201806/how-handle-narcissistic-abuse
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
This.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Vaccine "Passports" are already being used in some nations.

The modern State of Israel is now using the idea.

(2) The Next Mask War? 'Vaccine Passports' Speed Reopening And Reward Participants - YouTube

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Vaccine "Passports" are already being used in some nations.

The modern State of Israel is now using the idea.

(2) The Next Mask War? 'Vaccine Passports' Speed Reopening And Reward Participants - YouTube

LOLOLLOLLLL

International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis

Vaccination requirements for international travel

I’ve said it a million times. We’ve had the yellow card forever (since 1933). I had one when I was a baby when I lived in Japan. I still have mine.
Specific COVID 19 vaccine/immunity passports are stupid though because 1) we already have the international yellow card and 2) an immunity passport is just saying you got sick.
At least get upset for the right reasons. Y’all just sound ignorant.

Y’all really don’t know history and make mountains out of molehills.
:sadd:

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOLOLLOLLLL

International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis

Vaccination requirements for international travel

I’ve said it a million times. We’ve had the yellow card forever (since 1933). I had one when I was a baby when I lived in Japan. I still have mine.
Specific COVID 19 vaccine/immunity passports are stupid though because 1) we already have the international yellow card and 2) an immunity passport is just saying you got sick.
At least get upset for the right reasons. Y’all just sound ignorant.

Y’all really don’t know history and make mountains out of molehills.
:sadd:

Control of Information by government agencies:

Reuters and BBC Caught Taking Money for Propaganda Campaign (mercola.com)

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
LUL how is this related to what I posted?

good gravy.
1) the one of the sources it lists as a reference is “Swiss Policy Research”. It’s not even Swiss. Want to know how I know?
#Faktenfuchs: Wie glaubwürdig ist "Swiss Policy Research"?

https://www.beobachter.ch/digital/verschworungstheorien-anonyme-warner-mit-scharfem-s

https://www.tagesschau.de/faktenfinder/ausland/schweiz-desinformation-105.html

If you need help translating it because you don’t speak German (probably), you can use Google translate or DeepL to translate it. I highly suggest you do.
The second article is about how the Swiss don’t use ß (it’s pronounced like a long s, btw) constantly, unlike the website, which uses it all over the place. Oopsie daisy.

2) the article says, “throughout the 1960s and 1970s to assist an anti-Soviet propaganda organization run by the MI6 intelligence agency” so is the article pro-commie? Cause that’s not good.
3) the article says, “Reuters and BBC News have been involved in a covert program by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to weaken Russia’s influence on its neighbors” so this article wants a strong Russia? Or is this article pro-Russia? This article is pretty muddy to me.
4) Antivaxxers actually are dangerous. If you don’t want to get your flu shot whatever but what about what happened with Smallpox? Crazy how actual vaccines work, huh? Now the entire world population doesn’t have to deal with smallpox anymore. We’re close to eradicating polio, too. Except antivaxxers are running around acting like some of these vaccines are for things that are similar in deadliness to seasonal influenza. Also, some of these antivax groups tout “alternative” medicine like bleach enemas and drinking bleach. Oh, and they’ll do it to their children. Sounds 100% safe, effective, and not harming the child in any way whatsoever. Bleaching away what ails you
And that my friend, is just one of the many reasons why they’re actually labeled extremist and are being watched.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
As far as I understand it, no Christian could possibly accept the mark the beast, ever. We are sealed on the day of our regeneration by the Holy Spirit and thereafter protected from even Satan himself. Jesus told us that no one can take away those who the Father has given to him. God has a plan to get us out of here before the marking of the beast even begins, and hence there is no reason to worry at all about the mark, whether it be a vaccine, a bar code, an implant, a credit card, etc. Now those who are here (not yet saved or regenerated) when this marking begins absolutely have a choice to make. Accept the mark, whatever it is, and worship the beast (Satan), or repent and be saved, persevere to the end, and accept a martyr's death. Don't wait to be saved!

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums