You REALLY wanna' see where Babylon the Great is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Christman

Constitution Party->11.04
Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Brother Christman said:
If so, go here, zoom out 2-3 times, and see if you can spot the Satanic (Babylonian) symbol:

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?S=10&T=1&X=1616&Y=21536&Z=18&W=1&ref=F|White+House

When you have, please join me in fervent prayer for our nation's people and the salvation of those in office.
;) Yep, I pray not only for them, but all countries to come to peace. There are "babylons" all over the world, but americans and europeans appear to be on a downward path, while Islam, Hinduism, Budhaism, Judaism are on the rise. But thank God there are still God fearing people in this world that do want peace and are fed up with their children, wives, husbands dying in needless violence. God may do something drastic to wake the world up, but in the meantime, prayer and descipling will have to suffice.

Zech 8:23 "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'In those days ten men[10 lost tribes/sheep] from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man[Jesus Christ], saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard [that] God [is] with you." ' "

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.

Upvote 0

@@Paul@@

The Key that Fits:Acts 28
Mar 24, 2004
Seattle
✟11,081.00
Faith
Baptist
Brother Christman said:
If so, go here, zoom out 2-3 times, and see if you can spot the Satanic (Babylonian) symbol:

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?S=10&T=1&X=1616&Y=21536&Z=18&W=1&ref=F|White+House

When you have, please join me in fervent prayer for our nation's people and the salvation of those in office.
There are Satanic symbols everywhere in the US, somehow i am not surprised to see this...................... :help:

Whether we end up being "the Great" is yet to be seen, maybe a horn or something... :sigh:

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Sorry, but I think trying to find mystic symbols in the layout of cities in order to determine Babylon is kind of silly, but that's just me. Kind of like the wacky codes you can find in the Bible or Moby Dick. For every pentagram or Babylonian symbol on that map, I can find 40-50 Christian crosses. So what does that mean?

In Christ,

Act6:5

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wreck n Sow said:
Well...Its one of the 10 commandments being broken 40-50 times
Wreck, my point was that you can take the layout of cities and find whatever you want to find.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Acts6:5 said:
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Sorry, but I think trying to find mystic symbols in the layout of cities in order to determine Babylon is kind of silly, but that's just me. Kind of like the wacky codes you can find in the Bible or Moby Dick. For every pentagram or Babylonian symbol on that map, I can find 40-50 Christian crosses. So what does that mean?

In Christ,

Act6:5
If you want to see what "spiritual babylon" represented, just read the OT and how God referred to Jerusalem. Why go to mystic sites?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For every pentagram or Babylonian symbol on that map, I can find 40-50 Christian crosses. So what does that mean?
Wreck n Sow said:
Well...Its one of the 10 commandments being broken 40-50 times
I'm sorry I don't mean to be slow but which of the 10 commandments are being broken?
tulc(doesn't hang out in Eschatology very much) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
tulc said:
I'm sorry I don't mean to be slow but which of the 10 commandments are being broken?
tulc(doesn't hang out in Eschatology very much) :sorry:
Actually, God made it pretty easy. The 2 main commandments are Love God, and love others. Hard to break any other commandments or statues if you observe these 2 I think. ;)

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.

Zech 8:23
"Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man[Jesus Christ], saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard [that] God [is] with you." ' "
Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Constitution Party->11.04
Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
@@Paul@@ said:
Acts,
It's in the lawn (garden) behind the WH.

Looks like an 'equal armed cross'.
No, we're talking about an inverted pentagram (upside down five-pointed star). Follow the directions, zooming out twice or so from you start. It's not in the lawn - it's the way the streets are laid out and pretty hard to miss (or misconstrue as some kind of accident).

The bottom point is directly above the White House.

Again, please join me in prayer for our nation and the world - particularly for the salvation of the unsaved and the persecuted church.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
inhimitrust said:
If you want to see what "spiritual babylon" represented, just read the OT and how God referred to Jerusalem. Why go to mystic sites?
I agree one hundred percent.

Using street layouts to "discover" Babylon is pretty ridiculous. Sorry, all I've seen pointing at the White house is an inverted Star Trek emblem, like Tulc said. I've looked at the diagram at different heights and different angles and I just don't see this pentagram. Just goes to show people will find whatever they want to find.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Brother Christman said:
No, we're talking about an inverted pentagram (upside down five-pointed star). Follow the directions, zooming out twice or so from you start. It's not in the lawn - it's the way the streets are laid out and pretty hard to miss (or misconstrue as some kind of accident).

The bottom point is directly above the White House.

Again, please join me in prayer for our nation and the world - particularly for the salvation of the unsaved and the persecuted church.

Wasn't it a Frenchman who laid out the unforgivably complicated to drive on streets of DC? :D I have trouble on them and I've lived at least half my adult life near DC!

Upvote 0

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I agree one hundred percent.

Using street layouts to "discover" Babylon is pretty ridiculous. Sorry, all I've seen pointing at the White house is an inverted Star Trek emblem, like Tulc said. I've looked at the diagram at different heights and different angles and I just don't see this pentagram. Just goes to show people will find whatever they want to find.

In Christ,

Lol. People really look at that stuff? Amazing.
What about this map?

ezeki 21:18 The word of the LORD came to me again, saying: 19 "And son of man, appoint for yourself two ways for the sword of the king of Babylon to go; both of them shall go from the same land. Make a sign; put [it] at the head of the road to the city. 20 "Appoint a road for the sword to go to Rabbah of the Ammonites, and to Judah, into fortified Jerusalem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.