You know your getting old when this happens.

harmmony

Jan 5, 2004
Sunny Queensland
✟8,007.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I was at the supermarket and I was telling the checkout girl about when how when I started working at the same place, there was no scanners and the store closed at 12pm on a Saturday - you know, way back in the dark ages. And she said to me - was I even born then???? The worst bit was when I realised that if she was about 15, which was how old I was when I started there then YES that was before she was born. OOOHHHH I am so old (lol).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I realized I was getting older when I would be attending minor league hockey games and realizing I could no longer drool over any of the players because they were too young! I think some of those guys are young enough to be a son to me now! eek!!!!

Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Beccalove1973 said:
You know your getting old when you start to enjoy Andy Griffith and old Gunsmoke Reruns. And Festus on Gunsmoke is starting to look not so old and kinda cute to ya. *lol* ;)

Never. Do you hear me? N E V E R

The idea of that makes celibacy a cake walk. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jenster said:
You know you're getting old when you wake up in the morning with creases on your face because of the bed sheets ... and an hour later, your skin STILL hasn't bounced back! *insert crinkle-faced emoticon here* :doh:

Oh man!!! Is that what happened???:doh: ^_^

Upvote 0