You know your getting old when this happens.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had an 'old' moment yesterday at the radio station. I was training a 23-yr old and mentioned that I like the Eagles because I'd just played their holiday tune "Please Come Home for Christmas." The kid replies..."The Eagles are my grandma's favorite."
eek!!!!

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It seems that more and more, songs I hear on the radio that I distinctly remember coming out not THAT long ago are called "oldies"!

I hate that.:sorry:
amen! Our 'oldies' station plays some songs from the early 80's. yikes!

Upvote 0

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When you forget what year you were born in.....Oi, I hate it when that happens!

(Signing up for this very site, I entered the wrong year of birth!)

:doh:
It's like someone asking for your phone number and you have to stop and think about it... ^_^ :o

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Resurrecting this thread!! :D

I went shopping on Friday, and as I stood at the checkout it took me back to when I was a lil girl and on the school holidays I would go and stay with my Nanna. Sometimes she would take me shopping, and I remember her standing there at the checkout, waiting for her to count out the change so she didnt have to break a note...and me standing there shuffling my feet thinking...."Nanna...it takes sooo long doing this...and its embarrassing...pleeease just hand over the note"!! And as I did it the other day I thought...I'm doing what my Nanna did....I'm getting old!! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0