Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If God wanted everyone to believe in him he would simply make a limb regrow overnight. Isn't it funny how all kinds of terminal diseases (cancer, AIDS, etc) are cured in miracles but amputees never are? Are there no amputees of faith in this planet?

Simply? He needs someone who actually believes that and steps out. I heard of one girl that she saw two fingers popping out from a man who was sitting next to her in a service of Guillermo Maldonado. In the time of the Azusastreet revival these things happened and they prophecied it was going to happen again 100 years later, so have some patience. To be honest I'm not going to ask my collegue who misses a leg if I can pray for him. Too less faith? Yeah I think so. It also happened with Smith Wigglesworth, legs growing out.

Upvote 0
A

Andy 998

Simply? He needs someone who actually believes that and steps out. I heard of one girl that she saw two fingers popping out from a man who was sitting next to her in a service of Guillermo Maldonado. In the time of the Azusastreet revival these things happened and they prophecied it was going to happen again 100 years later, so have some patience. To be honest I'm not going to ask my collegue who misses a leg if I can pray for him. Too less faith? Yeah I think so. It also happened with Smith Wigglesworth, legs growing out.
A joke right?

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,103.00
Faith
Humanist
Simply? He needs someone who actually believes that and steps out. I heard of one girl that she saw two fingers popping out from a man who was sitting next to her in a service of Guillermo Maldonado.
Proof?
In the time of the Azusastreet revival these things happened and they prophecied it was going to happen again 100 years later, so have some patience.
Since the Azusa Street revival ended in 1915 it should be about time now, right?
To be honest I'm not going to ask my collegue who misses a leg if I can pray for him. Too less faith? Yeah I think so. It also happened with Smith Wigglesworth, legs growing out.
Proof? Smith Wigglesworth appears to have been a charlatan faith healer just like many others.

Upvote 0
D

DerelictJunction

I'm living today because of God healing my terminal disease.
So you say. Based on your past postings your word on anything is suspect at best. So, I don't believe your reporting of the event is accurate.

Do you have any medical records to show us as evidence? Maybe you could have some independent medical experts, religious and nonreligious, review your case and then present the findings on this forum, in a documentary film or something of that sort. You could have the investigators leave your name and other personally identifying information out of the report.

Think what a testimony that would be.

That is, unless you don't wish to proclaim to the world that God gets the glory for your healing.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Proof?

Since the Azusa Street revival ended in 1915 it should be about time now, right?

Proof? Smith Wigglesworth appears to have been a charlatan faith healer just like many others.

Only creative miracle I could find was of a womb, with doctor's papers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8jvYStMcUvA#t=80

Yes it should be about time.

Oh and I found out dinosaurs are young, so I don't believe old earth/ GAP theory anymore.
Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil « CBS Los Angeles
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers!

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I am giving RickG a hard time. Both you and himself think that he is an expert on this kind of thing.

So you were lying, then. You had no intention of leaving.

At any rate, Rick's show himself to be an expert in this sort of thing.

You think rocks are alive.

I'll go with Rick.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Only creative miracle I could find was of a womb, with doctor's papers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8jvYStMcUvA#t=80

Yes it should be about time.

Oh and I found out dinosaurs are young, so I don't believe old earth/ GAP theory anymore.
Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil « CBS Los Angeles
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers!

If you don't believe in an old-earth, can you explain how your Young-Earth model accounts for what I presented in the OP?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I am giving RickG a hard time. Both you and himself think that he is an expert on this kind of thing.

I am somewhat knowledgeable in the area but I do not claim to be an expert? Previously, you claimed that I was clueless as to what the OP was about. I then explained what I understood him to describe and then asked the OP to let us know which interpretation was correct, yours or mine. I additionally stated that if my interpretation was incorrect that I would admit my error and asked if you would do the same. The OP said my interpretation was correct one. Do you wish to admit your error now?

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am somewhat knowledgeable in the area but I do not claim to be an expert? Previously, you claimed that I was clueless as to what the OP was about. I then explained what I understood him to describe and then asked the OP to let us know which interpretation was correct, yours or mine. I additionally stated that if my interpretation was incorrect that I would admit my error and asked if you would do the same. The OP said my interpretation was correct one. Do you wish to admit your error now?

I am not interested in talking in vain.

I asked you a question based on your knowledgeable statement. Try to answer the question, or put a question mark on your statement.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

I asked you a question based on your knowledgeable statement. Try to answer the question, or put a question mark on your statement.

If you aren't nice to us, we won't teach you anything. Can you be a good student?

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Are you referring to my response on the age of tar pits. What I stated is not new, it is a well known fact. What is your problem with it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you don't believe in an old-earth, can you explain how your Young-Earth model accounts for what I presented in the OP?

No, I tried to figure it out, but there's tissue in a dinosaur they dated as millions of years old and I think that's impossible although they come up with an explanation of iron, that's just wanting to stick to your old age/ evolution model. I was reading on radiation decay, that it was first much more, with the fall and flood, which the others say can't be true, I dunno, the dinosaur convinced me, also because there is one in Job. Somehow I guess it's all younger than they think. I was convinced GAP theory was true until 2 days ago, but they say He only made the sun and moon give light again and the Bible just says He placed them there and that in combination with dinosaur soft tissue and Job makes me think that a lot died before the flood with the vulcanoes and the earth dividing in the days of Peleg, there were already mountains with fossils when Noah got into the ark. The tar pits is maybe just because of the flood. Maybe dinosaurs lived in a different place. I don't think man lived nearby dinosaurs. Or they were so heavy they got to the ground first, sorry, I studied for a year physical geography, but they told me I was too stupid for it. I'm open for other ideas, but I think it's young earth now.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Wait till you see the nonexistent 'mountains of evidence' loudmouth has. LOL.

It is only non-existent to you chief. You are the one who continuously refuses to even look at the very information you constantly ask for.

Upvote 0