write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the trolls again

I read it, even agree with it, just it would be easier to read with paragraphs
"...naah, that's someone's else's writingstyle, not mine..." smiled the goblin thanking xxxxx though, before adding "...I mean who ever heard of a goblin using paragraphs now, and besides too if something is worth another paragraph, then in my view it's worth two posts by that default there, it's why I like posts I suppose...", in fact, it was all visual then, simply if the goblin didn't use paragraphs then the post itself would look smaller than it actually was, explaining "...no, once you've built up the trust then the length of the post hardly matters since they're already reading you, but trolls won't read long posts made to look longer still with paragraphs...", where trolls the goblin felt were much like humans but collectively less encumbered by that mental faculty there, so if a troll would read his post then the goblin guessed that someone normal would read his post too but moreso even, asking "...so am I wrong in my assumption then, alas there is much to learn about you trolls it would so seem..."

0e4e35853f37ccc0671be3f9da64d7d3.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the trolls still

Interesting. Not the content, no. No chance of that at all. What's fascinating, at least to this reader, is xxxxx posts like a guy, yet purports to be a female. No tit flea(curse and don't bless) claims a (curse and don't bless), yet posts like a Lady. Match made in heaven between these two I think- As far as finest coffee is concerned I'm figuring xxxxx should expect a box of convenience store Joe with some stale glazed fat pills to go with. Seems this forum's way when it comes to sober hook-ups.

"...which goes back to what I was stating before that the alter ego isn't fettered by such things as gender, age, color, appearance, and the like, no it's you as reflected by what you write alone..." went the goblin who could only ever be that which the reader read into him by what he wrote, adding "...no, the female part is when someone skips over the content for its appearance only, where to be honest I'm me by my anonymity alone here, thus if ever I were to step out of my anonymity you'd know that that wasn't me there, and thus since we'll never meet in person what does someone's gender or their age or their background and the rest too actually matter, ah no, nothing and no one is here really, I mean all that is here are mere words upon your screen now, their interpretation is ever up to reader isn't it, nothing more really, that this here now..."

7413327a9811ed2927c35a1afff2a913.gif

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the troll's forum, the "what's wrong...too scared to take on a seasoned intellectual troll" thread

"...for those readers who haven't quite noticed it by now, the intellectual awe inspiring stuff just seems to go elsewhere then..." went the goblin not really a troll himself but more trying to relate as it were, before adding "...no, to be honest I'm more concerned with the use of MTM in auditing, or mark to market accounting as it is better known, and to whether it should be allowed seeing how it was abused to inflate the asset worth of companies, as seen by that prime culprit enron who together with its auditor "arthur andersen" cooked those books till things caught up with them causing the then biggest bankruptcy reorganization in america's history till that point, and costing the auditor its licence too, so the question here is really whether future values should be added to the balance sheet as opposed to the more classic historical cost accounting that deals solely with what the company has, not whatever market value it might perceive, your thoughts please..."
yes
"...I'm glad I'm not dead..." smiled the goblin rather wondering why though, but then thanking xxxxx anyway for summing it up so clearly, and knowing too that he should have written more by now but the goblin's mind was more upon the fall of constantinople in 1204 at this point, and how it hadn't been caused by those muslims there, no that time it had been by us as it were, explaining "...ah no, way before that fall of constantinople to the muslims in 1453 constandtinople had fallen to the cursaders in the forth crusade and never really recovered afterwards, yet how did that come about, well venice needed to be paid for transporting the cursaders to the holyland, the cursaders then ran out of money on they way there, so that was venice's price towards the them, the sack of a fellow christian country and venice's arch maritime rival, just plunder to pay off debt then, where today too the west has sunk so far into debt itself that a war seems inevitable by that default alone, oh and for that same purpose too..." no the goblin couldn't say what the west would do next, nor when, nor where, nor even how neither, only that this very same burden of debt that had caused those wars in the past was here once more, while suspecting that most humans didn't stop to think of today as a repetition of yesterday, sighing "...hitler went too far with little invasions, and now the west goes too far in the same manner, where one would think that somehow we could have learned from the last war and those wars before that one too, but no then, instead all we learned it seems is just how to wage war to better effect, it's clear that the west will lose this war for sure, why so, because the west stupidly thinks it can win doing little invasions indefinitely, where mutually assured destruction, or MAD as it's better know is smiling across the chessboard today, so let the west default instead is all I'm suggesting, it's that default there isn't it, or it's just those little invasions to that last war then..."

aaec5ce19b31344d4c496d2c74d5d721.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with the chameleon

"...your family posts leave me most envious Jats..." related the goblin seeing the pound at its lowest exchange rate in 168years, adding "...and I bet they're blaming brexit as the cause of their woes, and not the fact that britain was running a 54billion pound debt even before that vote there...", a debt by the way that if divided by population becomes bigger than america's debt of 17trillion too, yet at least britain could stay the course now first devaluing the currency then arising from the ashes as it were, something that those heavily indebted eurozone nations can't do, the goblin explained "...simply either one has one's own currency like britain does, or one is at the the mercy of the ECB with the results as seen in the southern eurozone nations today, oh yes they were happy when they were milking the eurozone for those bail-outs there, not today though, not now that they have to do their bail-ins with no redress to printing their own currency to devalue that debt away, so bravo britain for showing the way out then, meanwhile though you just have to suffer somewhat..."

db2ffa03982e5666a445ade4012ff550.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with chief broom

"...that temporary constraint on capital in 2008 was such only because banks were bailed out, where had they not been bailed out then the holiday would have lead to a haircut, a holiday being were markets do a lockdown limiting withdrawal of capital, a haircut being a bail-in the likes of which we saw in cyprus where deposits are used to bail out the banks..." noted the goblin adding "...this time around there isn't the money to bail out the banks, yes you can use something as a hedge then, but that hedge has to be equal or bigger than the risk your hedging against, yet there is no hedge big enough to counter act 40trillion dollars worth of derivatives meaning that the whole derivatives market is out on a limb with its main holder deutshbank fast going under..." and then the goblin turned to the other matter of why the west is already losing the war with the east, relating "...global trade used to be in dollars, yet today most global trade is done in some other currency, why so, because to trade in dollars in to invite US jurisdiction over the transaction, where for example the bank of paris BNP was fined 9billion dollars in 2014 by the DOJ for sanction circumvention, the US jurisdiction being two things here, the use of dollars in those transactions and the use of the west's swift payments system to transact payment, little wonder then why today one has the east's the chips payment system to replace the swift payments system, going hand in hand with a decline in the use of dollars or treasury bills as mode of payment in those transactions...", which was the moment the clock caught up with the goblin as ducked the swing of its minute hand rushing off to work then, sighing "...can I borrow your broom chief, I promise to return it later then..."

761f96efbdc8055e92e37428fd89326f.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the trolls again, please adjust mindset accordingly

which was the very moment the goblin returned thanking the lowly trolls for their mixed bag of motley contributions to date, and not wishing to be outdone by chief broom as it were he too then explained his day biw, saying "...as for me, I got up this morning and quickly grabbed fresh underwear from the drawer, a clean shirt too, and then started readying myself for work only to have the captain whom I had married a long ago remind me that today was my day off...", thus being his day off meant a choice of either the self sacrifice of he somehow uplifting the posting level from those posts one saw around one here, probably to no avail though, or taking care of his orchids of which he had many, or just being roped into doing the captain's household chores only to notice that those chores too, much like his orchids then, actually grew with the attention one gave them, he sighed "...alas contentment doesn't lead itself readily as a topic worth writing about though I'd rather be contented like this than relating an interesting post to you for the anguish contained within it...", yes it was ever pain to open the eyes, where pain lends itself readily to one's pen doesn't it just

6a19db64b51d7b162257fb6b840d9f64.jpg

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As the tribbel marmosets and the supermarmosets continued on dealing with such consequences that were coming, of which there is enough of interest to come back to, the enemy had in fact quickly moved on. He came in the form of a great arctic fox to the world where the arctic lions, the dryad tigers, the chill dogs, and the super wolves were now making their home, visiting each and seducing each quickly in various ways. They grew corrupted over the coming generations in the world they had which became cursed with killing among the creatures almost as bad as this world where humans are at home.

The enemy moved on still, to one world with creatures that had been brought by the moving structure after another. Many of those creatures succumbed to the enemy's various seductions, and few resisted and stayed faithful to the things Yahweh had told them.

The histories of those different worlds went in different directions reflecting those choices and others that followed.

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, still chatting with chief broom on the troll's forum

the cold had moved from the goblin's head to his throat now where being his day off at least at this point he could see the keyboard better and those typoes therein, not the he knew how to spell typo in its plural neither, and either way it was not like he was trying to impress the trolls neither, no only to see if they'd read this far then, where if they'd read this far then normal folks would read this far too he imagined, explaining "...naah, it's not your fault but no one really reads like they used to, I mean what with the likes of facebook, online gaming then, and umpteen other distractions all vying for one's attention, who is going to read some longish book, for example look up from your screen a moment and then tell me if you see three people reading something around you now, so that's the truth of it, and that my dear chief is what I'm up against...", where the goblin was seated in the bistro at lunchtime now, next to him though was an elderly english couple who were flicking over the newspaper chatting away killing time before that boat would come to take them across the geneva's lake to yvoire, but the boat when it did come was all but empty, they got up and moved on out of the goblin's life but not before the goblin had heard them say that friday and saturday would be stormy then, whereupon the goblin turning back to his keyboard just sighed "...they could have just as well been talking about this new "cold war" turning hot now instead, but does any of this mean anything where one can predict those very things that one can't change for all one's having predicted them..."

1b947a20778a1ff1699462985b3ac44f.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, still chatting with the chief and now the nurse on the trolls forum

"...there you go nurse, follow the chief there for I have just read his post and he's a lot smarter than he looks too, plus he writes well as is only to be expected by someone that old I guess..." mentioned the goblin enjoying his time here, then adding "...no, I've been thinking upon the president of the philippines rodrigo duterte who to date has carried out lots and lots of extrajudicial executions of known drug dealers in an undeterred unashamed public manner directly or indirectly, being much like the west's drones for refugees program but in a more physical personal practical sort of way I guess...", in fact, the goblin had gathered enough information by now but still didn't quite know what to make of it really, sighing "...trouble is that when one starts enacting popularist measures simply because they gain votes short term then before long those same plebs requires more arbitrary measures still only to have the government lower the benchmak even further now by killing off whomsoever they then deem as in violation of that by now lowered benchmark there, where historically "yes they were vietcong that's why they're dead now" is a known example in point then, and where if dead people tell no tales then anything one accuses them of in retrospect suffices for their deaths too..."

e79722e5e4cefbd4f081e826f10b1ed2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Nonsensical, surreal, silly?

That thread is all of those things.

LOL!

How utterly kind of you to notice.

And which "isle of" might you be from, isle of?

4chsmu1.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What's this about goblins, they do not exist in our closets late at night, under our beds or in our the mines we dig deep into the earth. They do not gather together in epic battles and devour humans in infamous rampage. Their sniffling putrid hordes do reek of death and bile, slobber and snot dibbling from their half decayed noses. You are indulging yourselves in myth and fantasy, good only for disturbing dreams and reflecting nameless fears, better left in the inner recesses.

I know they do not exist, I also know if I keep my goblin slayer handy it will glow green should they draw close in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What's this about goblins, they do not exist in our closets late at night, under our beds or in our the mines we dig deep into the earth. They do not gather together in epic battles and devour humans in infamous rampage. Their sniffling putrid hordes do reek of death and bile, slobber and snot dibbling from their half decayed noses. You are indulging yourselves in myth and fantasy, good only for disturbing dreams and reflecting nameless fears, better left in the inner recesses.

I know they do not exist, I also know if I keep my goblin slayer handy it will glow green should they draw close in the night.

LOL! Now Mark, this thread, as the title clearly states, is a nonsensical one, and quite full of nonsensicals and surreal-ness-es and silli-ness-es of epic proportions.

Got a picture of the goblin slayer?

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL! Now Mark, this thread, as the title clearly states, is a nonsensical one, and quite full of nonsensicals and surreal-ness-es and silli-ness-es of epic proportions.

Got a picture of the goblin slayer?

4chsmu1.gif
Of course not there is no such thing, it's not real it's only imagined. It's not like I keep one above my bed on a shelf along with my cat's eye and Cajun mojo satchel. Or do I...

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course not there is no such thing, it's not real it's only imagined. It's not like I keep one above my bed on a shelf along with my cat's eye and Cajun mojo satchel. Or do I...

I dunno, but you ARE in the land of Alice in Wonderland, y'know.

You haven't noticed anything...um...strange?

iu

Upvote 0