write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: taraj

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gob? I'm starting to worry about your spiritual life,,,,,are you SURE you're working for Christ?
"...well, I certainly don't work for the bad guy..." smiled the goblin at it, adding "...yet blind faith is no faith neither, so one has to do good while not turning a blind eye to the evil in one's midst, for example if one is not asking oneself whether one's church is muzzled by 501c3 then what type of christian does one become by that very default there...", but on a more personal note the goblin was troubled by ghosts, yet those ghosts were not real he knew, where dreams are not real, and where conjectures and memories are not real neither, yet just because they weren't real didn't make them any less experiencable within one's mind, concluding "...so this writing is a sorcery in its way, where the pen is a wand, and where the more I open my eyes to what I see within me the more what I write writes me back by it...", in fact, the goblin didn't question his sanity, didn't need medications, but instead simply accepted this experience as the price of one's writing habitually, becoming that shared life again as he had often called it, smiling "...so now, would you care to become a good christian witch here brinny..."

angel119_zpsdb1ac865.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...welcome isleof, admittedly we are somewhat imaginative in our posting ways but I can assure you now that our hearts are in the right place..." went the goblin handing out pens at this point and then showing everyone how wave them accordingly)

repost from elsewhere

woman in black
"...nice, I like it..." voiced the goblin saluting the woman in black here, then adding "...no, I love writing in these posts and who cares how this goes, and how it is received too, for here is our chance, just a short moment where the slot opens its mouth once more for us to type across its teeth before it swallows it down whole again, so all this is just our time to shine awhile I guess, yet we were ever like fireflies in the night's sky for all our efforts here

fireflies-floating.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...yes, that's why I used the picture there..." replied the goblin borrowing that analogy)

repost from elsewhere, the mouse's site

I’d have to sit out on this one. Reality and madness are two very different matters altogether.
“…ah now, in all honesty I didn’t choose that title there…” replied the goblin thinking that perhaps “on sanity and madness” might have been more apt, but not minding though, just ever so grateful to the mouse at this point, explaining further “…no, the fun of this adventure is that the mouse chooses any post she likes of mine, titles is as she thinks best, and then surprises me with the result, where I for my part get to meet you bloggers here, whereas otherwise our paths wouldn’t have crossed I believe, for I can’t go to each and every blog of this blogworld here, and you bloggers alas have yet to use our forumland to your advantage now, ah no, not so much as some means to advertise your blog with dumb links meant to entice all those would be readers to your blog…”, a folly that soon failed with the more seasoned forum goers anyway for the straight off contempt it showed towards the forum, continuing “...more instead, as a real means to forward your persona towards readers, where the persona central to the blog, and that of one's posts too, are one and the same really…”, ah yes, but by now everyone just knew that goblins were not to be trusted even if he were quite happy to help one cross over from one side to the other here

Bregeda-The-Dream_zpsebc083f6.jpg

xxxx

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the trolls again

Is this where I go to BE bored or to cure my boredom. I'm confused.
"...ah now, boredom shows a singular lack of vision and purpose to one's posting doesn't it..." ventured the goblin who knew too that nothing ever really stopped one bar some given convention and all this social conditioning that stems from it, adding "...I mean don't you want to know who you really are by what you post then, yes those kiddie posts and soundbites are ok for a while, but at some point you have to really challenge yourself here, where nothing is actually here to begin with bar you focusing upon your thoughts to an open slot before you, so reach in and write out, where the bored simply reflect their lack of imagination, and how they just depend upon others for own amusement each time, but you're not one of them I hope, so keep an eye on your posts, and we will find out shortly if your as unimaginative as your opening line claims..."

1345743188-830392-038_zps646df414.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

There's a lot of words in this thread. I don't know if I have the patience for all of this.
"...ah yes, that is exactly the reality of most readers today, who much as they would like to read books still, rarely have either the stamina or the time to do so..." observed the goblin who went to the reader in posts, aka livewriting, rather than all that flogging of yesterways by yestermeans through publications, adding "...only a mere 3% of the population still read books, where I could do a blog I suppose, but that's an awful waiting game, so you tell me how one is going to find one's readers now, when and where you those readers have become so inadvertently addicted to this interactive content instead, such as these posts between us seem to be..."

889_zps325788f9.jpg

xxxx

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...ok, we're up against 1002posts getting 23,697hit before chirsbot came and reset things, a ratio of 23 reads per post then..." went the goblin out to improve on that score then, adding "...no there's no reward in this, I mean I'll never step out of my anonymity here, but I'll read whatever's going and reply in kind if not moreso...")

repost from elsewhere

"...thanks for accompanying me then..." replied the goblin who had promised the captain to remain ever so quiet because she wanted a sunday lie in, whereas he for his part could never sleep those those hours he had promised himself, adding "...I've still got much to edit through though, yes, we could be here some while yet, where if you write in third person too, your ability to narrate mixing in dialog, and to illustrate with pictures as well, will all improve, promise, where if not your posts will just remain somewhat stunted in their plain text here I imagine...", so that was it then, the goblin was simply turning the posters around him into writertypes within this live context that posting was, smiling "...ah now, why should writing be the prerogative of that bookworld there where the readers are increasingly here instead, might as well use to here too then, as you plain text might do justice to your opinions but hardly does it do any justice to your imagination..."

ESwNhet4Qkc.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...because I can't step out of me anonymity brinny..." smiled the goblin knowing his limits well, but then continuing "...I'll die an unknown I expect, but it would be nice not to be the last livewriter you come across forumland, where if that ever comes about, then I'll be the happiest goblin of them all...")

repost from elsewhere, new

"...whoops , didn't think anyone was still reading my stuff, I must be slipping now..." went the goblin, adding "...and anyway, I thought you said you like dark posts not daft ones..."
i do like dark but i enjoy daft as well
"...well I have to be across forums to keep it varied, plus it's fun here with a nice background too..." mentioned the goblin still enjoying the freshness of the forum, adding "...no, the real battle for readership is upon writer's forums I believe though that battle has not, as of yet, heated up, if only because the majority of writers there are still more focused upon books and ebooks, publishers and self publishing, blogs and the links, whereas my type then, well, let's just say that we're more focused upon building up an active replyship rather than some blanc readership here, ah but who knows what will happen when they finally see that there are more readers across this forumland than most elsewhere bar facebook perhaps, ah no, they might be slow off the mark but I don't underestimate for a moment their ability to catch me up now...", but then the goblin suddenly realized that no one in their right mind would ever read his post this far anyway, inquiring "...you haven't read this far have you, good I was worried there for a moment as I believe this forum has certain standards to maintain..."

35c78d01-0c92-4059-9303-e176224cf7d1_zps51f8d890.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the mouse's site

A death in the family does put people back together again… and sometimes that’s exactly the wrong thing for all concerned…
“…yes, the ghost of divorce is ever there in those unguarded moments isn't it…” replied the goblin thanking xxxxx again, continuing “…it eats at one till one buries it somewhere deep within oneself to whatever passing words one chooses, only to see it reappear when it has been woken by whatever once more, yes those conjectures now, and all the could have been of it that haunts one the most, where yesterday was like today then, and where today is as it will be tomorrow too, and tomorrow, well let's just guess that'll be just as yesterday was…” , just that those externals age where these internals fester was the point that the goblin was trying to relate here

the_hands_resist_him_haunted_painting_zps4c5fca48.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...asking what drives me is a bit like asking a mad person how do they cope with their madness..." proposed the goblin about himself and thinking that his answer might be summed up as um, rather badly mostly but thank you for asking anyway, adding "...no, at this point I've run out of any real reason beyond the sheer addiction of it, so I write for no reason at all then, but having said that though, I can't seem to stop neither, so I guess I'm stuck like this now...", at which point the flowers turned around to alice and confided "...yes, budding writertype there, needs potting out now, or has he been potted out already...", where ever this forumland was like teatime now, something that didn't make sense yet was sensed it all the same

original.jpg

xxxx

Last edited:
Upvote 0