write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...naah, I'm not good with horses..." repeated the goblin who didn't look at television neither, smiling "...I like forumland for the way it challenges me to post, no I've seen too many people grow out of touch through one way medias such a television and books, no an old person needs interaction without being treated as an old person then, hence the plurality of the forums I am on now, not that I am old mind you, only that I'm hardly young neither but then again who has an age here...")

repost from elsewhere

"...great news..." went the goblin now, before adding "...as you know christianforums is doing a new membership drive and in order to facilitate things somewhat, and to bring things more in line with NSA requirements too, the administration has decided to redo the registration procedure, so all guests reading my posts here are kindly requested to simply fill in the blancs upon registering answering as truthfully as possible..."

4adb6158b1db7d8cc12dae6b62e687ae.jpeg

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
("...naah, I'm not good with horses..." repeated the goblin who didn't look at television neither, smiling "...I like forumland for the way it challenges me to post, no I've seen too many people grow out of touch through one way medias such a television and books, no an old person needs interaction without being treated as an old person then, hence the plurality of the forums I am on now, not that I am old mind you, only that I'm hardly young neither but then again who has an age here...")

repost from elsewhere

"...great news..." went the goblin now, before adding "...as you know christianforums is doing a new membership drive and in order to facilitate things somewhat, and to bring things more in line with NSA requirements too, the administration has decided to redo the registration procedure, so all guests reading my posts here are kindly requested to simply fill in the blancs upon registering answering as truthfully as possible..."

are you seeeeeerious? LOL!

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
are you seeeeeerious? LOL!

"...well, I can be serious but I prefer just trying to please..." went the goblin before adding "...where towards the old soldier there I pitch them more politically at times, where I suspect you're more into the family aspects of things, just I remember what you've written towards me to date and then try to follow suit in return...", in fact, the goblin tended to wear the specs of the site in his posts, a troll on trolls forums, a goth like creature on goths forums, a writertype on writers forums, etc., but always sincere, smiling "...me, I want to wake people up brinny, the way that happens is when you engage them in their own replies...", where sadly most folks felt sidelined, unenpowered, and unable to voice themselves really, and too all preoccupied with making ends meet

2iafndj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"...well, I can be serious but I prefer just trying to please..." went the goblin before adding "...where towards the old soldier there I pitch them more politically at times, where I suspect you're more into the family aspects of things, just I remember what you've written towards me to date and then try to follow suit in return...", in fact, the goblin tended to wear the specs of the site in his posts, a troll on trolls forums, a goth like creature on goths forums, a writertype on writers forums, etc., but always sincere, smiling "...me, I want to wake people up brinny, the way that happens is when you engage them in their own replies...", where sadly most folks felt sidelined, unenpowered, and unable to voice themselves really, and too all preoccupied with making ends meet

2iafndj.jpg

it's a sad state of affairs, isn't it?

you gots a gift fer finding the most thought provoking and haunting pictures flea.....

wrote any poetry lately?

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"...I was on deeper underground poetry forum but I they soft banned me without saying why since none of my posts are ever malicious towards anyone..." mentioned the goblin adding "...not a bad forum in itself, but as you know I'm more into prose and livewriting...", as the goblin just linked it hoping no one would mind as it was not any personal gain that he did

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forums/

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the "music" thread

"...I hear this song and it's all a ghost of someone else then who might have been me a long while back but whose youth could hardly be further apart form the me here today..." related the goblin who, if given a time machine then, wouldn't press the "return" switch to go back as if knowing that it would break the sanctity of the dead, before relating "...I'm not sure I could face their deaths once more, so then I'd be trapped in the past ever pressing the "return" switch, where it might indeed cheat death perhaps but it would be mostly cheat oneself in the process and I'd be such a fool by it too..."

f1b508efd9e2d6801750c05c1530f4db.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

if the west goes, then the world goes.

"...yes mutual funds were based on that theory that a ship like the titanic would be unsinkable if the risk were spread out enough through having other compartments still compensate thus keep it afloat, yet it was only when it was showed that when enough of those compartment where compromised then whole ship would sink, thus however much the spread is diversified in itself it remains no true assurance then, and that the mutuality of it was a false security by that default there...", it was just that the goblin saw that that the three biggest debtor nations globally by size of their debt were america, japan, and britain, where they represented the cornerstones countries of what is now considered "the western banking system", whereas russia and china, albeit in a slowing economy too, were still running surpluses now, sighing "...king dollar it is then, but as the dollar's value goes up, less and less trade will be denominated in dollars as seen, moreover, less and less debt will be taken out in dollars too, which would be fine if both the dollar pound and yen too didn't each have this enormous debt to repay now, in short, those three countries need to devalue their currencies to get out of their crippling debt yet in doing so other countries will dump their bonds exchanging them for hard assets instead, yes hardly an enviable situation to say the least..."

e8f26c72bb0f535dcd4aa2addf572a44.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...well who knows then..." went the goblin happy that this thread had suddenly become gripping, adding "...I don't so much question that which is inside me, so much as I post to see what is inside me, where I don't have any motive as it has become such a force of habit that when I am not posting them out of me these posts just build up within me...", and yet the goblin in spite of his being anonymous had changed a lot through the practice of posting, simply he was still here, just another poster then, saying "...to the last I'll remain anonymous, so success is not marked in how others see me now, nor the final number of posts I do, nor by that hitcount neither, ah no, "success" to me is simply facing the slot to the point where it becomes clear to me who one was by what one had posted for that would be me then..."

b1f05e191b8ac6d464a8f67f5c26bb6e.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*peeks in...eyes big and round, full of hope and sneakiness...whispers* I came for the cookies.

"...only the cookies, oh I am disappointed, I mean why not feast yourself on everything here..." smiled the goblin in the warmest of welcomes before adding "...not much to say really, just I needed a home and they gave me one, but you're welcome here, and you can write that which you wish to too, but the question then becomes what do you want from your posts I guess...", as the goblin noted that Hmarie30 had already found the cookie jar by that point

article-2336064-0C9D88AB00000578-347_634x507.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...just that greece is the forerunner of things to come..." went the goblin thanking the elf now, suspecting too that if most european politicians were susceptible enough to land their own counties into massive debt then they certainly wouldn't have the backbone to haul themselves out of that debt afterwards, smiling "...sovereign debt does not have to be repaid, foreign debt even less so, greece's 340billion debt as it stands, plus 84billion latest settlement borrowed to tide that debt over till the interest owed eats through it too, only two outcomes, greece default or troika forgive, and since the troika won't forgive greece will default then, but greece will not be alone when it does default since the other countries will leave the party defaulting in their turn...", in fact, the goblin was still wondering how this would effect switzerland, smiling "...this problem is not going away just because the media won't cover it in any depth now, no doubt the debt dance will continue apace then...", meanwhile the sky over geneva where the goblin lived seemed apt this morning with fast moving clouds signaling an unseen change in the weather to come

80e9ecfce54f8cb2c03e6e0923d37601.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

The Bourbon restoration of 1814 did not bring about the invention of brown, creme filled biscuits. Nor were Custers Cremes on the menu at the battle of Little Bighorn. It is a curious thing indeed that so many historical events share names with popular biscuits.
"...yes, I see what you mean, never thought much about it though to be honest..." replied the goblin trying to remember which other brands of british biscuits there were out there now, saying "...me, I like digestive biscuits myself, where written on the packet is "by appointment to her majesty the queen" too, probably meaning you don't get a date with her otherwise...", to which the goblin then imagined a long line of heads of state all holding their packets of digestives biscuits at the ready for their appointment with her, before the goblin returned to topic wherever that went, adding "...actually I am finding your conjectures most conducive to my coffee now, where I'm only just trying to fit in here I suppose..."

looking_1900780b.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

The EF elves like a cup of tea but only accompanied by a nice sit down and a biscuit. We used to like Garibaldi's and whenever possible a chocolate bourbon. We never resolved the great biscuit debate: are Jaffa Cakes biscuits, or cakes? The late Rev. Ian Paisley was often heard to thunder, "NO! We only want Orange Jaffa Cakes!". Perhaps Goblin could give us a review of Port Vale's performance yesterday.
"...ah at last, a post I can really get my teeth into, yes I was beginning to worry about this forum's ability to offer sustenance here..." replied the goblin thanking the elf now, but who hadn't be following the football much, adding "...truth is that geneva lacks garibaldi biscuits still and was until quite recently mind you without pgtips too, though to be honest I don't think the italians know about garibaldi neither any more than most folks would have come across penguins in their shopping...", whereupon the goblin momentarily looked out the window to gather words and to note that ominously clear heat spelling sky from its previous darkness, before turning back at the elf, asking "...while we're at it can you explain why greece holds a referendum to say "no" to more austerity measures only to have those austerity measures enacted by the government anyway..."

paine-proffitt-port-vale-port-vale-at-vale-park-print-.jpg

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I write and do like simply sharing some things I write, such as I do in places such as Facebook. This forum, with a thread like this, seems pretty good for anything like that.

When the first of humanity had been cast out from the Garden which had the perfect design for them and those in there, with the rebellion of iniquity, the creatures who were inhabitants there having fellowship with humanity and among each other had to be notified, with such great changes now happening, which wasn't all their doing.

Those that would speak with each other were gathered in one place, and Yahweh moved forward among them, and told them, "There are conditions now such that none of you can stay here in this Garden, as the humans here have rebelled against me. Their minds are corrupted with this. Though I could help with restoration for them with renewed relationship for us, and I even do so for it being possible for some among them, they will be so corrupted that they will resist seeing my perfect goodness, and will tend to call it not good at all, and turn to that which is really not good, what I say is bad, and that I will not put up with. This will still happen even with any that I do restore, with corruption remaining with their minds. You will need a new place, I prepare places for those of you who are here. The humans are going to learn to shed blood, for their unworthiness, and it will include that happening among any of you who remain. Your relatives will still be around where they are accessible to them. A time will come, though yet far away, when it will be forgotten among them, that they ever had communion among you with any of the communication that you have had, just as it will still come that many among them will forget there was any communion with me. They will ultimately turn on some of those remaining, to keep them in captivity, greatly increasing their populations, to use and to slaughter for their use, even for eating. They will come to think for themselves that this is why all the creatures such as you came to be in this world, rather than being here for the communion such as there has been, which will all be forgotten among them. Those who are left here will ultimately learn terror of humans from such starting to happen, and to flee from them. Those in captivity will come to live in misery, for many generations, and groan for betterment, though almost all of the humans won't be listening to that. But I still care for them, and will bring them, after the miserable life here, to the renewed world I am planning that is apart from all this one that will be filling more and more with this corruption that is here now already."

"Where then are we to go?" asked the father cameloleon. And the father dryad tiger said, "We don't know any other places, but all this garden where we live, at least up to now!"

"I will lead you where you are going. These places are to be apart and away from all where humanity will be, in this world, as it must be. Come, and I will show you."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Well, this post is certainly true anyway!!

repost from elsewhere

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(the goblin thanked the old soldier for his post and like FredVB's story too, smiling "...these days they're are more readers reading posts than most anything else, and yet most writers refused to admit it still...")

repost from elsewhere

Trump vs. Hillary. Oh my God -- what a nightmare.
"...well, if it's any consolation, windows 10 comes out this week..." ventured the goblin suspecting that most folks cared more about their time on the internet than about any forthcoming election, adding "...no, I'm not really a windows fan myself since I like linux more, but then again the idea is roughly the same in that one buys something only to realise that one has then received something else instead and that one is then just stuck with it...", at which point to goblin added a youtube stream that he felt might not shed light of the american election itself but showed instead the power of media coverage towards the front runners today

58940f2f5e3d5adcafb068ff28647643.jpg

171 5130 228430

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"---- E.R
"...nice quote...went the goblin adding "...what gets me through the day is a sense of audience to a feeling of deadline...", where the goblin liked conversing with humans mostly, admitting openly "...no don't get me wrong readers are ok but I really like the repliers, I mean it's one thing to be coldly read like in a book but it quite another thing to find oneself within the plot conversing with someone who comes across as knocked off then, xxxxx are you knocked off by any chance, good as no one wants sanity while reading, instead they want an adventure based upon sanity, which would be fiction then..." meanwhile the blazing sun had sneaked off in one of the goblin's inattentive moments leaving an evening time that seemed hardly any cooler though, and where the goblin just said "...my kingdom for a horse, or my reality for any fiction going, same thing really..."

b639fb1307a6ef2760a05746378655ab.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, conversing with another mouse persona, one who like to rhyme her lines in posts.

"...still better and better..." went the goblin appreciating the new mouse's effort while noting that he too had written about time often enough, whether it be in connection to the debt timebomb, the end of the present western empire, or the implications of advancing "the colder war", etc., saying "...ah yes, the arts are encouraged as a distraction aren't they, where financial considerations stop poets writers and musicians from speaking out for jeopardizing their future, journalists too would have their own reputations to maintain, thus at its simplest anyone who remains known within this system is muzzled under those considerations each time, thus I claim to be anonymous here though I dare say that I am not anonymous to them really, but what it really means is that I am not beholden to their considerations while I write anonymously, I have nothing to gain while the readers are just left to make up their own minds about whatever topic I touch upon..."

dfed956404aa5cb9b657cc18d8d53103.jpg

Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
9 out of 10 dentists recommend crest the last is busy killing a lion.jpg
*Drinks his coffee*, I apologize profusely for not posting more often! Between the new format, and local crisis's here in Western Washington- both political, economic and firestorms caused by 5 years of draught- I love you all dearly but sometimes I get distracted.

Politically, as you know there's actually 49 states in the Union and the United Socialist State of Washington- to give you an idea of how stupid they've become we had a $2.5 billion dollar excess so they wanted to raise taxes by $1.5 billion dollars- and the liberals didn't understand people's anger.

Economic? That $15/hr pay raise the "Great Social Experiment" has so far caused restaurants to go out of business, cut back on peoples hours, or even completely move out of Seattle- so instead of making ENOUGH money at $9/hr with social assistance, the $15/hr put them OVER the basic amount so they've had to cut back on hours- net gain? Zero or less into the negative numbers.

Then you had the one and only Socialist on the Seattle Counsel get arrested for not paying her people at all. We're talking like $300,000 or some absurd sum plus tax evasion. Breaks my (BLESS AND DO NOT SWEAR, BLESS AND DO NOT SWEAR, BLESS AND DO NOT SWEAR) -heart.

Firestorms? We've got so many wild fires burning now that about 4 times a week I step outside and smell burnt wood. And its illegal to burn anything in Washington state when you have more than 1000 people per square mile- and downtown Lakewood is WAY over that. We've got fires everywhere- and with us entering the 6th year of drought we not only have lack of water to fight, but we've only had 15" of rain so far this year instead of about 45 to 50".

Which means not only will wells run dry in another 6 months, we may not have crops for 2016 due to lack of water.

How is the old quote from Hemingway that everyone misquotes? "I went down below to see how the ship was doing. It was bad"

Upvote 0