Wow, this is a miracle.

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
this reminds me of a testimony i heard of a woman in south America that had died of a terminally illness and at the funeral they played some CD that she had requested from a nephew but the day arrived at the airport to see the found she had died the day before, anyway during the funeral, as she had requested this cd, i believe it was some kind of Catholic talk, everyone start to cry and she got, the whole church witness this and she was also cured from her illness, i believe she may still be alive today...

in fact i'm currently waiting to find out about a book that was translated from spanish to portuguese on these kind of matter, and where that story is also writen, i believe that specific book has 30 similar cases account for...

The away i understand such event to be possible is if one of more persons, are full of faith and try to love the person as if GOD was loving them, my faith is strong but such thing requires true love.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pretty amazing story. My father in law had a heart transplant and it didn't work. It is called a 'stone heart'. They had to put in an artifical pump to manually squeeze this stone heart to keep him alive while they searched for another heart. Really an emergency as it take time to find the a donor with the correct tissue match. God answered prayer and the transplanted heart started to beat on its own something that the doctor at the time said never happened. This was in 1985 He also was raised from a serious life threathening brain injury in 1998 that the doctors called a miracle. He did eventually pass away in 2001 but we had 15 and a 1/2 extra years with him and he became a believer in Jesus Christ. gg

Reactions: Evie1980
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums