Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many know about the supposed New Age Christ who is waiting to be unveiled to the world. Check this out..

http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/maitreya/

The Day of Declaration
On the Day of Declaration, Maitreya will present His credentials to all of humanity. On this day, "every eye shall see him."(Rv.1:7) Everyone will (simultaneously) hear his voice inwardly-- telepathically in their own language. At the same time, we will all deeply feel His omnipotent love and hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world.

After the Day of Declaration several Masters of Wisdom will join Maitreya on the world stage. Each will have different functions depending upon His particular line of work. Some will teach, while others will be concerned more with world problems of a political & economic nature. Still others will inspire the new architecture, painting & music, while the attention of some will be directed to science & the inspiration of the new 'holistic' science, integrating science & religion. A Master (Mahatma) is simply a master over Himself & the forces of nature. None of them wish to be worshipped or idolized. Eventually you too will be able to do what they can do now. For the first time in countless millennia, They will be serving humanity openly in the world, rather than from behind the scenes as they do now.

Maitreya does not intend to build a new religion around himself, nor to create followers, but to teach humanity the Art of Self-Realization. The first steps are "honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit, and detachment. Any action performed with dishonesty of mind, an insincere spirit and attachment is destructive. For example, when you think one thing, say another, and do something which is different again, you are lost. Honesty of mind leads to honest speech and honest action. This harmony leads to peace and happiness." HE HAS SAID... "I have not come to create followers, each of you should continue to develop within your own religious tradition. A real disciple is one who will respect the traditions. Respect your own religions, your own ideologies, in brief, your own thoughtform, and you will experience the Master. Even when you see Me, do not run after Me. If you run after Me, you will lose Me. If you parade Me, you do not know who I am. I cannot be monopolized, I belong to everyone."

"Be what you are. Do not surrender your self-respect, your dignity, to others. Do not allow anyone to cast his shadow over you. A Master gives experiences, but does not cast his shadow. Do not follow one another. If you practice honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment, you will know your Self, you will know Me, you will know the Lord."

"Many await My Coming with trepidation, fearing the loss of all that they have amassed & gained. Fear not, My friends, for the loss will be the loss of separation only, of division & fear, of envy & hate. To clear these from the world, all must be remade. Know this, My friends, & be ready to share, to see your brother as yourself, to clasp him in your arms & call him friend. In this way, My brothers, you manifest God's Plan. Towards the completion of that Plan do I work & call you to My side. Work with Me, My friends; together we shall make all things new."

"My plan is to show you that the way out of your problems is to listen again to the true voice of God within your hearts, to share the produce of this most bountiful of worlds among your brothers and sisters everywhere."

"My Masters work also in their various centers and through them proceeds the plan, my work is to organize that plan in such a way that the least cleavage results. Much that is loved must go. Cling not the old forms. Much will depend upon man's ability to renounce these outworn structures and to create a new and simpler world."

My intention is to reveal Myself soon & by the shortest route. All else failing, I shall emerge into a world ready but unprepared, a world which knows not yet that I am among you. But far better would it be for Me to come before you as the Expected One, the One sent by God to lead you into your future glory. Many know this but many more by far are ignorant of the true happenings of the time. I do solemnly appeal to you, therefore, My dear friends, to make known the fact of My Presence among you & pave smooth My way.

"Remember this, forget not that I come to change all things. My coming brings peace. Likewise, my presence brings cleavage. My sword, that love which I am, will separate all men, will show the true from the false, will clear the way for the new light which I bring. May it be that you can withstand this change and accept my light."

The Planetary Pentecost

"Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television networks linked together by satellites. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, 'All eyes will see him,' will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago...In celebration of this event, Pentecost will become one of the major festivals of the New World Religion which, eventually, Maitreya will inaugurate." [Crème 24]

Sherry Jones says something interesting:

Something important to beware of is to NOT WATCH this worldwide television spectacle. This Maitreya has dangerous mind control and hypnotic powers and will enslave the minds of those who watch him on television. DO NOT WATCH IT.

Buzz_Lightyear

Jul 13, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
✟9,299.00
Faith
Christian
This personl doesn't actually have a face though right?

Some person I knew a while back (over a year) was convinced about this person. A Similar event was said to be taking place, it never did.

But this persons name still does the rounds around these forums though.

I'll not forget the name in a hurry.

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
Yekcidmij said:
Why keep posting stuff on this guy? It's obvious hes fake.

thanks, at least you're not moved by someone who doesn;t even know the Text.

what a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser.

lol

but we have seen pictures of him, i thinkhe lives and works in London or something.

he's probably a nice guy but, messiah.___not.

needs to be understood only through the prophectic words of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
Whooee! quite a prallel arrival.The guy is a plagurist for one thing sure!
Ben Creme stole most of the plot!
This stuff is dangerous however,and demeans Christ.They seek to make the Son of God,just another one in a long series of ones that were sent to us.The first instinct we have on identifying with the story even is to deny Jesus,by entertaining the possibility.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.