Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟47,198.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi 4Love4ever,

You dream reminds me of the burning bush Ex 3:1-3. The normal course of events when something is on fire is that it is consumed. But this is not the case in God's economy. From His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. (John 1:16)

This applies when we are in the grace zone serving God- we don't become exhausted or burn out. The apostle Paul said "I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me." 1 Cor 15:10

I believe it also applies to what we give to God according to His will - 5 loaves & 2 fish did not run out when given to Jesus to feed about five thousand men, besides women and children. There was much more left over! Matt 4:13-21.

I am also reminded of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego & the firey furnace (Daniel 3). Fire can symbolize trials (1 Peter 4:12), but in their case & ours, walking with Jesus we are not harmed in trials (Ps 91). Indeed what was restricting them (bonds Daniel 3:21) was broken (Daniel 3:25) in the trial.

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I had a dream I was in a fire but not consumed worshiping the lord. I wasn't scared I had my hands lifted up to the heavens, I prayed about it but haven't came up with any solutions as of yet? Thank You,:)
This is absolutely beautiful. I have had dreams and messages from the Lord along the same lines.
Father is letting you know that during a time of refining and purging in your life (which is usually painful) you will endure it and get through it via Worship and praise of your Lord and Master, Jesus/Yahweh. You will not be burned.. you will come through and my prayer for you is that you come out refined as pure gold.
Here is something about that....

Devotion: When You Walk Through Fire, You Will Not Be Burned
But now, this is what the Lord says, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: ‘Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.’” (Isaiah 43:1-2)

So often I have felt I have nowhere to belong. Over and over God tells me, “You belong to Me.”
The very God who created me says, “I have summoned you by name; you are mine.”
I have felt as if the rivers of life will sweep me away. God tells me that not only will I pass through them, He will be with me.
I have felt I do walk through the fires of life. Our family’s problems escalate. How easy it would be to give in! Yet, God says, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned.”
We are quite plainly told there will be times it will feel as if we will be swept away by the torrents of problems in our lives. We are also told that there will be times of fiery trials. Not if. When.
And we are also told just as plainly that He will be with us when we face these trials.
Today, God gave me words to hold on to. Yes, tragic events happen. It’s called life. But the one who created us and summons us by name openly declares that we are His. He tells us, “Fear not.”
He promises to walk with us through each and every thing that can assault our lives.
Dear readers, I encourage you to hold on to Him.
You see, He is already holding on to you.
Prayer: Father God, Thank you for Your amazing promises. You promised redemption. You promise Your presence in every life event we encounter. You call to us–and you call us by name. Help us to remember Your words so that we will, indeed, hold on. Amen and amen.
from the following site: Devotion: When You Walk Through Fire, You Will Not Be Burned

Reactions: captainkate
Upvote 0

I Theophilus

Humbled by His Mercy and Compassion
Jul 31, 2012
✟7,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is absolutely beautiful. I have had dreams and messages from the Lord along the same lines.
Father is letting you know that during a time of refining and purging in your life (which is usually painful) you will endure it and get through it via Worship and praise of your Lord and Master, Jesus/Yahweh. You will not be burned.. you will come through and my prayer for you is that you come out refined as pure gold.

But now, this is what the Lord says, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: ‘Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.’” (Isaiah 43:1-2)

So often I have felt I have nowhere to belong. Over and over God tells me, “You belong to Me.”
I have felt as if the rivers of life will sweep me away. God tells me that not only will I pass through them, He will be with me.
I have felt I do walk through the fires of life. Our family’s problems escalate. How easy it would be to give in! Yet, God says, “When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned.”
We are quite plainly told there will be times it will feel as if we will be swept away by the torrents of problems in our lives. We are also told that there will be times of fiery trials. Not if. When.
And we are also told just as plainly that He will be with us when we face these trials.
Today, God gave me words to hold on to. Yes, tragic events happen. It’s called life. But the one who created us and summons us by name openly declares that we are His. He tells us, “Fear not.”
He promises to walk with us through each and every thing that can assault our lives.
Prayer: Father God, Thank you for Your amazing promises. You promised redemption. You promise Your presence in every life event we encounter. You call to us–and you call us by name. Help us to remember Your words so that we will, indeed, hold on. Amen and amen.
from the following site: Devotion: When You Walk Through Fire, You Will Not Be Burned

Well said...This is our Father's desire...and though we suffer and experience much pain in the PROCESS when we go through these times...we are being transformed into His image and after His likeness.

We are not consumed in the fire but instead refined and purged...we enter into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him...and it grows sweeter and sweeter with each passing day.

Our confidence in ourselves diminish and our confidence in Him grows.
We trust in ourselves less and we trust, rely, and depend upon Him more and more...this process never ends as He develops, transforms, fashions, and grows us up in Christ. Amen.

Dear OP you are going to experience the depth of God's Love and Peace and Mercy as never before imagined....He loves you dearly and He has called you to this right here and right now...You are forever blessed.

You can stand on IS. 43:1-2 and know that He is able to see you through and finish His good work in you.

I encourage you to begin writing a journal for yourself and Him about this incredible experience that will change your life as you now know it. For in it you will gain much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from Him. Amen.

Upvote 0

I Theophilus

Humbled by His Mercy and Compassion
Jul 31, 2012
✟7,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also wanted to add...

That it is in this fire...we experience the TENDERNESS of God's Heart.
His "amazing tenderness" transforms our very lives to the very deepest depths and crevices of our hearts... He leaves NO stone unturned in this lifetime process...we experience His Love, Mercy, Compassion, Long-Suffering, Peace, Forgiveness and partake/experience our own in the sufferings of Christ.

It hurts so GOOD!

He fashions in us a depth of humility and love and forgiveness for mankind, especially for those of the Body of Christ...as we mature in Him according to His Grace and Loving-Kindness we begin to see as He sees and we begin to love as He loves...because we live not, but He in us and through us.

Prepare yourself to walk into the deep with your LORD and put on the mind of Christ and His Armor...and place your faith in His Faithfulness alone.

Bless you my dear sister.Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Zechariah 13:9

This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

Malachi 3:2
But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

http://mrthekidd.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/refiner.jpg

The softer precious metals can be purified by melting, and letting the crud rise to the top. A silver or gold refiner needs a very hot fire to purify the metal.

God often sends us messages that will help us get through confusing and difficult times. Your dream showed you getting through with praise and a confident stance, even though you were obviously endangered. Hold on to that image.

You turned out okay -- God knew enough ahead to give you that picture, so He also knows that His grace is sufficient for you. He will walk with you through the valley of the shadow of death.

Refining can be character-building, and/or normal earthly troubles. Try to remember through whatever comes that He loves you and is not focused on blame, or measuring your strength. He sees you as that wonderful worshiper who doesn't mind a little heat.

:)

Upvote 0

4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you this is beautiful, This gives me greater understanding what the Lord is trying to tell me Thank You So So Much! :D God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Zechariah 13:9

This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

Malachi 3:2
But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

http://mrthekidd.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/refiner.jpg

The softer precious metals can be purified by melting, and letting the crud rise to the top. A silver or gold refiner needs a very hot fire to purify the metal.

God often sends us messages that will help us get through confusing and difficult times. Your dream showed you getting through with praise and a confident stance, even though you were obviously endangered. Hold on to that image.

You turned out okay -- God knew enough ahead to give you that picture, so He also knows that His grace is sufficient for you. He will walk with you through the valley of the shadow of death.

Refining can be character-building, and/or normal earthly troubles. Try to remember through whatever comes that He loves you and is not focused on blame, or measuring your strength. He sees you as that wonderful worshiper who doesn't mind a little heat.

:)

I know that he is with me all the time I feel his presents I talk to him all day long in everything I am doing I am constantly thinking about him I can't get enough of him I love him so very very Much! I thank you so much all these things gives me better understanding So much Appreciated to All :D

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you this is beautiful, This gives me greater understanding what the Lord is trying to tell me Thank You So So Much! :D God Bless!
Bless your heart, you may not like what you are about to go through, but you will come through the other side as you pursue God in worship and praise.. Sometimes it is not easy to worship Him in the fiery trials, but it is going to be as He decrees.
I was just listening to this clip with tears streaming down my face as I post on CF's threads. It will stir you up for Him I am certain... you are one who hungers for the deeper things of God and I believe He is going to answer you with fire in more than one way alone.
Kim Walker-Smith - Pursuit - YouTube

Upvote 0