timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream last night. I was driving a bus. I had couple of old friends with me in the bus. We're somewhere in a road on a very high mountain. I got through a lane in the road, I though was the right way because the painted arrow on the road is pointing straight forward and I mean to go straight forward without making a turn.

Then the road started going downhill steeply. And keeps going steeper until it was nearly vertical. Braking was no longer effective. Afterwards, we were launched off the road, over the ravine, the bus is now in a freefall dive nose-first, thousands of feet up in the air, and heading straight for the ground in some buildings.

Realizing our situation, we knew our chances of survival is zero. We're going to die and that's for sure. As we neared the ground, I saw the bus may be crashing through a large warehouse. I though there maybe a remote chance we'll landing over stacked boxes inside the warehouse and may offer some chance at survival. Conveniently I found some pillows inside the bus. Went all the way to the back seat and lay flat against the rows with pillows between me and the seat in front of me and my face towards the ground.

My friends did not follow what I'm doing. They just kept to the same seats and seemed to be praying. Otherwise, they don't seem to be worried. They don't seem fully aware of our deadly situation.

The bus finally impacted the ground with me in it! Yet I only felt a soft "thud". Found myself outside the bus which was gone. The bus had disintegrated to a million pieces on impact and seemed burnt like after a fiery explosion The large warehouse in which it fell was totally destroyed as well.

Yet I seemed uninjured and unhurt. I saw my friends walk out of the bus as well, looking uninjured and unhurt. I called out to them but they can't hear nor see me. I thought I was dead so I walked farther away from the crash site until I found some people and asked them if they can see me and to my relief they did! They asked if I came from the crash.

Yet I wasn't totally convinced I actually survived the crash, for all I know, I was also talking to other ghosts in the city! One of the people who replied to me was wearing an old-fashioned uniform for security guards.

This would be my 2nd dream of being in a violent crash this year. Previously, it was a plane and I was with family. We walked all the way home from the wreckage and found our relatives are already mourning our deaths. We all died.

It's a strange feeling, dying. You feel great and strong but everyone around you seem sad and strange, yet comforting in some way. They had that far away stare look. It is sad, looked really sad.

• Prayers
Reactions: OldAbramBrown