Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And yet, there is not a quote anywhere of Trump
saying, "I like the KKK and white supremacists"
or that he supports them in any way.

22 mil. As I said, that is less than 7% of Americans,
not a large group by any means, even if they all voted.
Yes there is. He said some are "very fine people". I added some content to previous post. I will repaste here:

Whole presidential committees resigned because of Trump's support for KKK and Nazis. Do you sincerely believe that these people did not resign over Trump statements, that this is all "fake news"?

All members of Trump's arts committee resign over Charlottesville
Three CEOs resign from Trump council over Charlottesville - Reuters
Trump's business advisory councils disband as CEOs abandon president over Charlottesville views

I can see why Trump supports Nazis and KKK like this. They are a significant part of his base:
Alt-right and Neo-Nazi views supported by 22 million Americans

And the KKK and Nazis love Trump
Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Thank God for Trump'

Cannot link, against TOS, but from headline:
Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists applaud Donald Trump's response to deadly violence in Virginia

From Nazi/KKK website:

“There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all,” the Trump supporter continued. “He said he loves us all. Also refused to answer a question about white nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

I do not understand why so many Americans are in denial of what is so obvious and well documented.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
People who are against Nazis and the KKK.

But I do understand that many Americans support White Supremacists. Obviously those people are going to feel differently.

22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates

That I don't respond to your mob demands just means I refuse to respond to your mob demands, on principle. It does not mean that I support the KKK or Nazis.

I don't like mob mentality. Not on the Right, and not on the Left. Think about that.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That I don't respond to your mob demands just means I refuse to respond to your mob demands, on principle. It does not mean that I support the KKK or Nazis.

I don't like mob mentality. Not on the Right, and not on the Left. Think about that.
I never said you support Nazis or KKK. Why would you think I said that?

And what does standing against the KKK and Nazis have to do with "mob mentality"? It has to do with morality and doing what is right. I did point out that unfortunately significant number of Americans support Nazis and KKK, and that they will never stand against them because they support this behavior.:

This is 9% of voting Americans, that is over 1/4 of 35% of American people that think Trump is doing good job. That is significant part of Trump base. So no surprise that Trump supports them.

Whole presidential committees resigned because of Trump's support for KKK and Nazis.
Trump's business advisory councils disband as CEOs abandon president over Charlottesville views

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yet strangely I demonstrably know more than you about your own country.

Yes, ignorance does seem to lead to that.

And by the way, I don't believe that "poll" for a second. 10% of Americans actually support neo-Nazis? no way. Got a better link that explains the wording in the poll? The actual truth is, the poll probably asked to American have the right to EXPRESS neo-Nazi views. And though it really confounds Europeans, yes, they absolutely do. Even if they are abhorrent.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And by the way, I don't believe that "poll" for a second. 10% of Americans actually support neo-Nazis? no way. Got a better link that explains the wording in the poll? The actual truth is, the poll probably asked to American have the right to EXPRESS neo-Nazi views. And though it really confounds Europeans, yes, they absolutely do. Even if they are abhorrent.
I am not surprised you do not believe it. But it is still actual data from reputable source. The "actual truth is" that 22 million Americans support Neo Nazis and KKK. And that this is significant part of Trump base, which is why he supports them. You are entitled to deny this reality. That is your right.

I can see why Trump supports Nazis and KKK (see post #127 for more documentation). They are a significant part of his base:

And the KKK and Nazis love Trump

Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists applaud Donald Trump's response to deadly violence in Virginia

From Nazi/KKK website:

“There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all,” the Trump supporter continued. “He said he loves us all. Also refused to answer a question about white nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

I do not understand why so many Americans are in denial of what is so obvious and well documented.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

I dug more deeply into the survey. The pertinent question did not say, "do YOU support white supremacism or neo-Nazi ideas" but "Do you think it's ACCEPTABLE to hold..."

That is a big difference. It would include those who are truly "live and let live" conservatives and libertarians: those who say, I don't like what you think, but I realize in America, you have the right to believe what you will as long as you're not committing violence.

While I think any racial supremacism is abhorrent, I would have to think long and hard about that question the way it is framed. This is OFTEN the way pollsters frame questions, to get the results they want.

There is no way 10% of the American population is Nazi. No. Way.

Washington Post-ABC News poll Aug. 16-20, 2017

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I am not surprised you do not believe it. But it is still actual data from reputable source. The "actual truth is" that 22 million Americans support Neo Nazis and KKK. You are entitled to deny this reality. That is your right.

You did not post real data. You posted a press release about the real data. I actually posted the data, including the very poorly worded question which--SURPRISE--tried to call 10% of the US population "Nazis".

Sure.

Sure.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Washington Post ABC poll
Nine per cent of Americans say holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new poll.

According to the survey, 83 per cent of Americans think holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable.

I am sorry that you did not know this about your own country. The poll had nothing to do with free speech, but was whether holding such views is acceptable.

Again, have you not noticed how your own president supports the KKK and Nazis? This is why, they are a significant part of his base. I have provided much evidence from reputable sources in my previous posts. As well many many people have resigned from presidential committees and councils for exactly this reason, that is Trump support for KKK and Nazis. Again I have provided much evidence from reliable sources in my previous posts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I watched Trump say this myself live on TV so it has nothing to do with "fake news".

No you didn't because it's not true. Post the video of him saying that you will never find one.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wonder how many of y'all trying to be exceptionally precise with Trump's words extended the same courtesy to Obama with the "You didn't build that" line, or use the "Gotta pass it to see what's in it" Pelosi line in your arguments? lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No you didn't because it's not true. Post the video of him saying that you will never find one.

M-Bob
Here it is. Trump saying "you had very fine people on both sides".

One side had Nazis and KKK, and it is obvious that this is who Trump referred to.
Whole presidential committees resigned because of Trump's support for KKK and Nazis.

And the KKK and Nazis loved Trump for his statements:

From Nazi/KKK website:

Both sides know what Trump said and what he meant. I do not understand why so many Americans are in denial of what is so obvious and well documented. This is why the world sees the USA as a laughingstock.

Trump has plunged America into an ethics crisis and made country a laughingstock
Departing Ethics Chief: U.S. Is 'Close to a Laughingstock'
U.S. Becomes Laughingstock of World for Something Other Than Gun Control

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One side had Nazis and KKK, and it is obvious that this is who Trump referred to.

And the KKK and Nazis loved Trump for his statements:

From Nazi/KKK website:

Both sides know what Trump said and what he meant. I do not understand why so many Americans are in denial of what is so obvious and well documented. This is why the world sees the USA as a laughingstock.

Trump has plunged America into an ethics crisis and made country a laughingstock

Obvious to one and that would be you.
Rest of us do not see it that way.
Once again the fake news channels and their supporters trying to put words into our great president's mouth.
He will be easily re-elected thanks to ones like that. Once again the deplorables will come together.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Obvious to one and that would be you.
Rest of us do not see it that way.

The rest of you see it exactly as it is, that Trump supports KKK and Nazis (see previous posts for reputable sources documenting this). That is why so many quit presidential committees and councils.

And the thread is about world opinion of USA. As I pointed out, world opinion is that the USA has gone from respected under Obama to laughingstocks under Trump:

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
'People Here Think Trump Is a Laughingstock'
Donald Trump Becomes Twitter Laughingstock
Nance: Trump and U.S. seen as clown show
Ex-CIA official on Trump, Flynn: 'I'm watching a clown show'

Trump is seen as clown show. The only thing missing is the clown paint. Oh! Wait one second....

rtx1gzco.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Once again the deplorables will come together.
M-Bob

Yes, the deplorables like the Nazis and KKK love Trump and will come together to vote for him. And for good reason, Trump supports them and states that some are "very fine people". They make up over 1/4 of his base:

Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer Praises Trump's Charlottesville Reaction

But lets get back to topic of thread: World opinion of USA under Trump:

World opinion is that the USA has gone from respected under Obama to laughingstocks under Trump:

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
'People Here Think Trump Is a Laughingstock'
Donald Trump Becomes Twitter Laughingstock
Nance: Trump and U.S. seen as clown show
Ex-CIA official on Trump, Flynn: 'I'm watching a clown show'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And still not a single quote from Trump. Because it's a lie.
Please see post #135. The video of Trump saying the words. Unless this isn't actually Trump, but a Trump clone?

That is the good thing about reality. You don't need to lie or make things up. Trump on video says it all.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Please see post #135. The video of Trump saying the words. Unless this isn't actually Trump, but a Trump clone?

That is the good thing about reality. You don't need to lie or make things up. Trump on video says it all.

He actually says "I like the KKK and white supremacists?"

I watched it, and no, he doesn't say anything like that.

There were four groups in Charlotte that day.

The nazis, the left-wing fascists, and protesters for and against taking
down statues and renaming the park.

The nazis had permits and were there legally. The leftist idiots came
without permits, but with sticks, mace and shields, and were there
only to cause violence. The nazis fought back.

The other two groups were peacefully protesting in a totally different
area of town, not hurting a soul. That is who Trump was talking about
when he said there were good people from both sides.

Listen to it again and then answer:
Will you continue to lie about it now?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He actually says "I like the KKK and white supremacists?"

I watched it, and no, he doesn't say anything like that.

There were four groups in Charlotte that day.

The nazis, the left-wing fascists, and protesters for and against taking
down statues and renaming the park.

The nazis had permits and were there legally. The leftist idiots came
without permits, but with sticks, mace and shields, and were there
only to cause violence. The nazis fought back.

The other two groups were peacefully protesting in a totally different
area of town, not hurting a soul. That is who Trump was talking about
when he said there were good people from both sides.

Listen to it again and then answer:
Will you continue to lie about it now?
He says some of the Nazis and KKK are "very fine people".

Again, Trump's response to Charlottesville is why entire presidential committees resigned and presidential business councils disbanded. It was clear to everyone except Trump's biggest supporters that he was supporting KKK and Nazis.

Why do you and some other Trump supporters refuse to believe what is right before your eyes, what is on video tape, what is reality?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Nobody reads these old Fake News posts anymore. Old, very old Fake News.

US Americans are smarter than this but, I guess some of the foreigners have not caught on yet. Let them spend their gears cuz when it comes to American politics they truly do not matter.

M-Bob

Upvote 0