Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There haven't been any secret meetings with Putin. I'm a Republican, and I didn't see a problem with when Obama wanted to reset relations with Russia. And neither do I see a problem with President Trump wanting to reset relations with them. Defeating ISIS requires working with Russia.
I don't have a problem trying to reset relations with Russia but not until they stay out of election tampering and I have a great problem with Trump having a secret meeting in which no impartial member of our government is present to keep him from revealing classified information to them. Something he has already done.

Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Believe me if we hear Trump say that he is drawing a Line in the Sand we will see much respect regarding the matter from foreign Nations versus the last guy in office.

M-Bob

Well, he said he was going to build a wall in the sand and have Mexico pay for it. Where is the wall? Where is the funding from Mexico and where is the international respect?

• Haha
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Things don't happen overnight especially in government.

Eric Bowlin just wrote a book called The Swamp probably some good reading.

M-Bob
Not even going to try and explain why President Trump has not only not DRAINED "the swamp" but instead has made "the swamp" the government of the United States? :scratch:
tulc(doesn't blame M-Bob, that sounds like a tough sell for anyone) :wave:

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Things don't happen overnight especially in government.

Eric Bowlin just wrote a book called The Swamp probably some good reading.

M-Bob
Eric Bolling? Oh yeah, now that will be an unbiased book. Lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our country has always and needs to communicate with immoral dictators seems that Reagan was good at this why not Trump?

And the so-called Bromance between Putin and Trump? If we remember correctly Obama did his best to get a little Bromance going. As we remember his famous on mic statement, I can do better with you guys once I'm elected. The fake news stations let that one go fast.

Romance romance who cares?
I'm enjoying seeing dialogue with all world leaders.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Our country has always and needs to communicate with immoral dictators seems that Reagan was good at this why not Trump?

And the so-called Bromance between Putin and Trump? If we remember correctly Obama did his best to get a little Bromance going. As we remember his famous on mic statement, I can do better with you guys once I'm elected. The fake news stations let that one go fast.

M-Bob

Obama's on-mic statement was toward Medvedev. That was before Putin took full control of Russia. And, conservatives skewered Obama for it.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
I agree. Not talking does nothing. Opening up Cuba was the right thing to do for Obama.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Not talking does nothing. Opening up Cuba was the right thing to do for Obama.

The USA totally mishandled Cuba from the get-go. It was far past time to set things right

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is interesting that an attempt is made to criticize Obama on the basis of world leaders and views - but things are not good with Trump as president:

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-0.png

and later in the article:

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-3.png

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I can tell you i really dislike him for his crass remarks and misogyny and im none of those things. But im not from america and if he is the best leader your country can find then fine.... its your country

You can say that again!;)

Upvote 0

agapebondservant

Jul 20, 2017
Gosford
✟9,817.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait, what?

Please give specific examples.

We know that corporate owned mainstream media and Hollywood "immoral egoists" (whatever that means) dislike him. However, corporate owned Fox News loves him as do Wall Street immoral egotists.

And who are these Luciferian Globalists who hate him? If you mean our allies who openly mock him, I think you would have a hard time calling them "Luciferian Globalists." On the other hand, the Saudi princes really seem the dig Trump and they support terrorism.

And, I am having a hard time figuring out who the "pedophile satanists" are. But since no one is running scared from Trump, I guess it doesn't matter. North Korea continues its march towards missile development and couldn't seem to care less that Trump is president.

Trump, for his side, seems to want some kind of bromance with Putin, who truly is an immoral dictator.
Just curious were not Episcopalian's the naysayers and line sitters of the first American Revolution full of every pious reason to grovel at the feet of the tyrant King George ... how did that work out for you first time around?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

agapebondservant

Jul 20, 2017
Gosford
✟9,817.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
Wait, what?

Please give specific examples.

We know that corporate owned mainstream media and Hollywood "immoral egoists" (whatever that means) dislike him. However, corporate owned Fox News loves him as do Wall Street immoral egotists.

And who are these Luciferian Globalists who hate him? If you mean our allies who openly mock him, I think you would have a hard time calling them "Luciferian Globalists." On the other hand, the Saudi princes really seem the dig Trump and they support terrorism.

And, I am having a hard time figuring out who the "pedophile satanists" are. But since no one is running scared from Trump, I guess it doesn't matter. North Korea continues its march towards missile development and couldn't seem to care less that Trump is president.

Trump, for his side, seems to want some kind of bromance with Putin, who truly is an immoral dictator.
Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump – Media Blackout

Upvote 0

agapebondservant

Jul 20, 2017
Gosford
✟9,817.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Just curious were not Episcopalian's the naysayers and line sitters of the first American Revolution full of every pious reason to grovel at the feet of the tyrant King George ... how did that work out for you first time around?

Nope.

The reason we have Episcopalians is that they did not want to honor the British monarch as the head of the church, hence the split from the Church of England. The British refused to ordain the first Episcopalian bishops, so we got the Scots to do it.

In fact, a George Washington was an Episcopalian.

• Informative
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0