Visit site
✟12,812.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just a quick note to say that I will not be around much and likely won't be posting here at all this coming week.Next Sunday is our parish's patronal feast day. (the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos.) Fr. John has proclaimed a "little holy week" as we prepare for our 45th anniversary and the consecration of our altar. Both my adult godson and myself are to be tonsured as readers by His Eminence, Archbishop JOB, who will also ordain our friend, Keith "Steven" Frase to the priesthood.
With all this going on, I feel the need to be concentrated more on prayer, so I'll be back next week , hopefully with some pics to post.
His unworthy servant,
Eusebios.
:bow:

CyberSponge

A cybernetic sponge
Jan 10, 2004
Northern California
✟15,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Eusebios said:
Just a quick note to say that I will nut be around much and likely won't be posting here at all this coming week.Next Sunday is our parish's patronal feast day. (the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos.) Fr. John has proclaimed a "little holy week" as we prepare for our 45th anniversary and the consecration of our altar. Both my adult godson and myself are to be tonsured as readers by His Eminence, Archbishop JOB, who will also ordain our friend, Keith "Steven" Frase to the priesthood.
With all this going on, I feel the need to be concentrated more on prayer, so I'll be back next week , hopefully with some pics to post.
His unworthy servant,
Eusebios.
:bow:

wow! Congratulations to you, your godson, and your friend! Yes, please post some pics. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.