United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 4:18 ?

Or something else?

her true husband ( being the seventh ) sat on the well resting

six being of labor, seventh of rest ... as in our own reasoning being our labors whereas Jesus labored for nothing ....

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
her true husband ( being the seventh ) sat on the well resting

six being of labor, seventh of rest ... as in our own reasoning being our labors whereas Jesus labored for nothing ....

I am not getting it,
John 4:6,

he was tired of his wandering so he sat down to rest.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not getting it,
John 4:6,

he was tired of his wandering so he sat down to rest.

Jesus is the pattern son and his walk prophetic in relation to the process of our soul .... the women in scripture is a picture of our soul

when we eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil it causes us to wander in a wilderness caught between two mountains until all our men of warfare die out ...

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Jesus is the pattern son and his walk prophetic in relation to the process of our soul .... the women in scripture is a picture of our soul

when we eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil it causes us to wander in a wilderness caught between two mountains until all our men of warfare die out ...

The soul, she has five names.

The tree of knowledge is a done deal,
otherwise known as,
tree of desire,
tree of seperation.

The tree of life is One.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The soul, she has five names.

The tree of knowledge is a done deal,
otherwise known as,
tree of desire,
tree of seperation.

The tree of life is One.

there is but one tree in the midst of the garden ... the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life are one and the same tree ... or as Jesus put it

Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
there is but one tree in the midst of the garden ... the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life are one and the same tree ... or as Jesus put it

Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit.

Genesis 3:22-24.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 3:22-24.

Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

"Therefore come out from their midst and be separate, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean, and I will receive you."

there is a reason why we are free to eat from any tree, our own being the exception ...

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

"Therefore come out from their midst and be separate, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean, and I will receive you."

there is a reason why we are free to eat from any tree, our own being the exception ...

You write unfinished sentenses,

Are we supposed to be mind readers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
if you have questions you need only ask ...
a
Post #22 was an intresting take but you cut off after "nothing"

at least so see I it when a line ends with..................

Not only #22 either,
the reader is left guessing.

Heard someone say once that the five men were gods or religions.

IDK,

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
a
Post #22 was an intresting take but you cut off after "nothing"

at least so see I it when a line ends with..................

Not only #22 either,
the reader is left guessing.

Heard someone say once that the five men were gods or religions.

IDK,

my point was made, Jesus labored for nothing as in he took no thought outside the present moment he was in , which is to say his garden/mind was not seeded by a serpent, seeing he kept the law "thou shall not eat of it" and so entered into the feast of Tabernacles by keeping the feast of Passover ...

i put these ... after simply because i could go on expanding on what is written

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
my point was made, Jesus labored for nothing as in he took no thought outside the present moment he was in , which is to say his garden/mind was not seeded by a serpent, seeing he kept the law "thou shall not eat of it" and so entered into the feast of Tabernacles by keeping the feast of Passover ...

i put these ... after simply because i could go on expanding on what is written

Where was he when the "thou shall not eat of it" given?

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where was he when the "thou shall not eat of it" given?

in his Father ...

this law apply's to all ( Adam a picture of us all ) the ten commandments being mans perception of this law ... understanding that when a law is spoken/ created the opposite to it is also, and why Jesus said ( his words being his/our Fathers words ) "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had sin;"

to keep the law one must break it ...

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
in his Father ...

this law apply's to all ( Adam a picture of us all ) the ten commandments being mans perception of this law ... understanding that when a law is spoken/ created the opposite to it is also, and why Jesus said ( his words being his/our Fathers words ) "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had sin;"

to keep the law one must break it ...

Yeah, laws are made to be broken,

otherwise there would be no need for laws.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, laws are made to be broken,

otherwise there would be no need for laws.

yes, it is needful we come to the knowledge of self as this Truth/Son ... this law is at this very moment being written in us and is not something separate from us just as knowledge of self is not separate from self ....

its an amazing thing that we all go from Egypt/flesh/wisdom/Passover/outer court etc to a wilderness/knowledge/soul/holly place etc and then to the land/understanding/spirit/most holy place etc whereas Jesus having kept the law did not enter into the wilderness being a field of labor but entered into his/our Fathers rest/seventh day/Sabbath and so was not separated from Him ( by perception ) but one with Him ...

and as you know this testimony of his of being GODS son and therefor making himself equal with the Father got him crucified which of course was not out of order seeing their be one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Upvote 0