Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟21,635.00
Faith
Pagan
S3CUR3 1 said:
OK, I'm a n00b here, so u might not respect this reply, but I just gotta throw it.

This whole discussion is a load of ****. You people have been persuaded by something or someone that is definately not Christian. My uncle (now born again, baptized, broken bonds) used to be a 'wizard' or 'warlock' or whatever you want ot call it, and lemme tell ya, he has told me stories that have kept me up all night. He talks about his 'wiccan' friends, and some of the things they did. They sacrificed virgin teens. They tried to get little children to recite chants. He talks about the Mason's and how they taught the same things as the church of satan. The only thing that is comforting is that neither him or his friends could ever do a thing to hurt his Christian mother. Of course, his father was a different story. They may as well have tortured him. Period.

There is no such thing as 'black' or 'white' magic. Satan is satan. He doesn't give a **** if you use his power for good or evil. All he cares is that your soul is OWN3D. Lemme ask you this. Does a bullet care whose heart it destroys? No. All it cares about is the fact that it has succeded in the task it was made to do. Kill.

Sorry for insulting some people, but it was neccissary.

You've been reading too much Warnke mixed with too much hollywood. The whole SRA fallacy has been proven a collossal fraud many years ago. Try to keep up.

Where do you suppose I hide all the bodies of those Virgin teens I kill... Bwahahahaha!!!

Upvote 0
Blue-Eyes you are quite right in what you say. Ex-Christian, I am sorry but you cannot be a Wiccan and enter the kingdom of heaven. Regardless of whether you practise witchcraft or not, you still, I assume, worship pagan deities. This too, is condemned in the bible. You might think that your white witchcraft spells, do good for other people, but you are wrong. When you pray to pagan gods, you pray, in reality, to Satan's fallen angels. Whether your spells are for good or bad, you are still harnessing the powers of demoniac beings to achieve your ends. This is condemned in the bible. We are not to practise sorcery, divination, witchcraft, astral projection, reiki, channeling, or pagan worship. Your powers, if indeed you have any at all (in my experience, a lot of Wiccans that I have met, tend to brag) come from below not from above. From the devil, not from God.

I am quite frankly, very sceptical that you have any occult powers at all. I highly suspect you are some misguided teenager, who just read a book or two. But if you do have any power, it is demonic and you must stop.

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟21,635.00
Faith
Pagan
gorgonqueen said:
Blue-Eyes you are quite right in what you say. Ex-Christian, I am sorry but you cannot be a Wiccan and enter the kingdom of heaven.
So you say. She obviously believes differently

Regardless of whether you practise witchcraft or not, you still, I assume, worship pagan deities. This too, is condemned in the bible.
I think she already said she doesn't believe the Bible.

You might think that your white witchcraft spells, do good for other people, but you are wrong.
When you pray to pagan gods, you pray, in reality, to Satan's fallen angels.

Whether your spells are for good or bad, you are still harnessing the powers of demoniac beings to achieve your ends. This is condemned in the bible.
I think we already covered that.

We are not to practise sorcery, divination, witchcraft, astral projection, reiki, channeling, or pagan worship.
You're right... you are not to practice those things. For other people they are perfectly fine.

Your powers, if indeed you have any at all (in my experience, a lot of Wiccans that I have met, tend to brag) come from below not from above. From the devil, not from God.
So you say. She obviously believes differently. It' just as likely that your "power of prayer" is from the devil and not from God. Your claim that her religion is from Satan is just as valid as my claim tht your religion is from Satan.

I am quite frankly, very sceptical that you have any occult powers at all. I highly suspect you are some misguided teenager, who just read a book or two.
How does that relate in my case. I'm 41, an Ordained Minister, University educated, long a student of theology, and I've read far more than "just a book or two". Is it easier for Christians to deal with other religions if they can convince themselves it's just a "phase"?

But if you do have any power, it is demonic and you must stop.
We understand that you believe that. We believe differently. I see no reason for her to change her benign practices based solely on your insistence that your unverifiable and unproveable beliefs are the truth.

Upvote 0

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
S3CUR3 1 said:
OK, I'm a n00b here, so u might not respect this reply, but I just gotta throw it.

This whole discussion is a load of ****. You people have been persuaded by something or someone that is definately not Christian. My uncle (now born again, baptized, broken bonds) used to be a 'wizard' or 'warlock' or whatever you want ot call it, and lemme tell ya, he has told me stories that have kept me up all night. He talks about his 'wiccan' friends, and some of the things they did. They sacrificed virgin teens. They tried to get little children to recite chants. He talks about the Mason's and how they taught the same things as the church of satan. The only thing that is comforting is that neither him or his friends could ever do a thing to hurt his Christian mother. Of course, his father was a different story. They may as well have tortured him. Period.

There is no such thing as 'black' or 'white' magic. Satan is satan. He doesn't give a **** if you use his power for good or evil. All he cares is that your soul is OWN3D. Lemme ask you this. Does a bullet care whose heart it destroys? No. All it cares about is the fact that it has succeded in the task it was made to do. Kill.

Sorry for insulting some people, but it was neccissary.
and i know of christians who killed their children because god told them to, therefore christianity is evil. :rolleyes:

give me a break. and dont worry, i am not insulted by someone who obniously doesn't have a clue as to what they are talking about...i dont give you that much credit.

Upvote 0

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
Havoc said:

I think she already said she doesn't believe the Bible.

I think we already covered that.

You're right... you are not to practice those things. For other people they are perfectly fine.

So you say. She obviously believes differently. It' just as likely that your "power of prayer" is from the devil and not from God. Your claim that her religion is from Satan is just as valid as my claim tht your religion is from Satan.

How does that relate in my case. I'm 41, an Ordained Minister, University educated, long a student of theology, and I've read far more than "just a book or two". Is it easier for Christians to deal with other religions if they can convince themselves it's just a "phase"?

We understand that you believe that. We believe differently. I see no reason for her to change her benign practices based solely on your insistence that your unverifiable and unproveable beliefs are the truth.
havoc, how often do you think you will have to repeat the same thing over and over again before a few christians actually get it through their heads?

Upvote 0

Rae

Pro-Marriage. All marriage.
Aug 31, 2002
Somewhere out there...
Visit site
✟25,746.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
GQ:
Ex-Christian, I am sorry but you cannot be a Wiccan and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Rae:
Wiccans don't go to the Christian heaven, but to the Summerlands, the Pagan afterlife.

GQ:
Regardless of whether you practise witchcraft or not, you still, I assume, worship pagan deities. This too, is condemned in the bible.

Rae:
So? First of all, most of the condemnations are given to the Jews alone as a people to distinguish them from the dominant cultures of the day, and second, you can't show that those condemnations come from any deity instead of fallible human beings. I believe they come from fallible human beings who were wrong, but even if they're not, they were ONLY intended for the Jews who believed in YHWH.

GQ:
You might think that your white witchcraft spells, do good for other people, but you are wrong.

Rae:
Give us some objective evidence, not your subjective religious beliefs, or I'll just dismiss this as your bias.

GQ:
When you pray to pagan gods, you pray, in reality, to Satan's fallen angels.

Rae:
Again, prove it. Objective evidence, not your subjective opinion, please.

GQ:
Whether your spells are for good or bad, you are still harnessing the powers of demoniac beings to achieve your ends.

Rae:
And your objective evidence for this is....?

GQ:
This is condemned in the bible.

Rae:
Answered above. Doesn't apply to me, even if the condemnations were of a God and not fallible humans.

GQ:
We are not to practise sorcery, divination, witchcraft, astral projection, reiki, channeling,

Rae:
As Havoc said, you're right. You are not to practice those things. We Pagans, however, may.

GQ:
or pagan worship.

Rae:
Even Pagans don't worship Pagans, hon.

GQ:
Your powers, if indeed you have any at all (in my experience, a lot of Wiccans that I have met, tend to brag) come from below not from above. From the devil, not from God.

Rae:
Evidence, please.

GQ:
I am quite frankly, very sceptical that you have any occult powers at all. I highly suspect you are some misguided teenager, who just read a book or two. But if you do have any power, it is demonic and you must stop.

Rae:
And your age is? Havoc's is plain to see. I'm 30 myself. You are far more likely to be a misguided teen who's met a Pagan or two or read one book and be spouting off, as you haven't declared how old you are or what your education on the subject is.

And please give us the evidence you have to make these claims...not just citations of a book that doesn't apply to us. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Carico

Oct 12, 2003
Visit site
✟22,071.00
Faith
Christian
You can't give evidence to people who have blinders on. That is casting pearls to swine. My advice is to let them find out for themselves. They will find out when they die exactly who satan is. They will have far more proof than they want. That proof will also last FOREVER.

Upvote 0

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
Carico said:
You can't give evidence to people who have blinders on. That is casting pearls to swine. My advice is to let them find out for themselves. They will find out when they die exactly who satan is. They will have far more proof than they want. That proof will also last FOREVER.
:sleep:

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟21,635.00
Faith
Pagan
SqueezetheShaman said:
havoc, how often do you think you will have to repeat the same thing over and over again before a few christians actually get it through their heads?
They know the truth in their hearts... they just refuse to admit it so they won't have to take responsibility for their unbelief.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Draco

Nov 21, 2003
missouri
Visit site
✟15,136.00
Faith
Other Religion
Here is my two cents. I am Wiccan and i do not practice black magic. The magic i do is for good and we have a law that says if we do bad, it will come back to us three fold. This is equal to a sin in the Christian ways. Now i have friends that are satanists. One thing i leanred about true satanists is that they do not worship Satan. They are just trying to be the oppisite of Christianity. People who call themselves satanists and who do black magic are just totally wrong. They are in their own little group. Black magic is wrong, but i do not beleive Wiccans and satanists are evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SquareC

Blessed Be!
Jul 8, 2003
Houston, Texas
Visit site
✟9,746.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Havoc said:
WEll thanx SquareC, I appreciate the compliment.

Careful though, I get a swelled head way too easily. ;)
I'm not all that free with compliments, if you get a swelled head, it probably won't come from me......matter of fact, I'm rather notorious for the ole "bursting of bubbles", lol.

Upvote 0

Shekinahs

Christian=Cross
Nov 23, 2003
✟1,569.00
Faith
Christian
Clay said:
no man can raise another from the dead but Christ.

no man can raise himself from the dead but Christ.

no man can defeat death but Christ.

Christ is no magician, but he is God.

Christ is the TRUE way and all others are deceptive traps.
2nd Kings 13:21

Once while some Israelites were burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man's body into Elisha's tomb. When the body touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet.
Miracles is not what makes Christ, God. It's what makes men and women prophets of God. What makes Christ, God is his death is the only death that can atone for the sins of the world. No prophet can do that by their death.

~ShekiahMoon~

Upvote 0