PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
jrmorganjr said:
I think the earlier contention that wiccans only do "good magic" is patently false from a Christian perspective. No person is capable of doing "only good" - we are all sin ridden. This sounds like all wiccans are saints. By Christians standards, the guilt of their sin is still upon them as they have not trusted in Christ to forgive them.

Wiccan's have never said that they do only good...just that we do only good magic , of course we do things wrong and sometimes purposefully, that is because we are human. But to do dark magic would not only be harming ourselves according to the threefold law, but would be going against the major law in our religion, therefore we would not be Wiccan, therefore no Wiccan can do dark magic.

What do you mean by 'guilt of their sin'? If we do not ask Christ to forgive us, as we do not believe in him, you may believe we are sinning, that is your choice, but we will have no guilt, as that would be stupidity to be guilty for not doing something we do not believe we should do! If this statement was made purely as a quotation from somewhere, or from a parable that I may not remember, I apologise, I am not meaning to be nasty and picky, I just want to know.

Upvote 0