May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Selecting a black woman as his running mate doesn't mean that he caved into anyone unless he passed up higher qualified people because of the demands of those who were wanting a black woman.
Since he excluded over 90% of the population from consideration there is every chance there were more qualified people.

• Agree
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since he excluded over 90% of the population from consideration there is every chance there were more qualified people.
So, you admit that Trump caved into white evangelical Christians by picking Pence as VP when there were other people more qualified. And he caved by appointing Barr, Gorsuch, Kavanagh, and all of his other appointees such as Ben Carson?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,295.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Repeating a falsehood multiple times isn't going to make it magically true. Yes he did commit to picking a woman. He never committed on racial identity though.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know, the ones I have pointed out in this thread more than once.....assuming you even bother to read the posts.
I’ve read the thread but what you have “pointed out” doesn’t qualify as discriminatory tactics. If he had picked someone whose qualifications were lacking that would be different but that isn’t the case.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The post civil war buff made his claim about Biden.
But you cannot tell us where that happened, cannot identify such a post, cannot actually quote what allegedly was written? I've looked and cannot find such a post.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So, you admit that Trump caved into white evangelical Christians by picking Pence as VP when there were other people more qualified.
Trump never paraded gender/race qualifications around in front of the entire world like Biden has......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So, you admit that Trump caved into white evangelical Christians by picking Pence as VP when there were other people more qualified.
I must have missed that. Which post are you referring to?
That is because I never said any such thing @Albion. The lies fly thick and fast when the Trump haters start up.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But you cannot tell us where that happened, cannot identify such a post, cannot actually quote what allegedly was written? I've looked and cannot find such a post.
If cwb draws a conclusion based on limited information then his conclusion would also apply to another candidate, based on his limited information.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump never paraded gender/race qualifications around in front of the entire world like Biden has......
Very few people parade gender/race/religion/appearance/political party/etc...more than Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is because I never said any such thing @Albion. The lies fly thick and fast when the Trump haters start up.
Nobody lied other than, maybe, the one claiming Biden caved in by appointing a very highly qualified person as his VP running mate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm shocked that she once claimed Joe Biden was racist and is now his running mate...
It does tend to lend credence to two ideas that have been widely speculated on recently:

1. Biden is a pushover as has been claimed, almost gleefully, by the radical wing of the party.

and

2. Harris is indeed so self-motivated and ambitious that she will overshadow the Presidential nominee of her party and make it a Trump vs. Harris race with Biden being seen as a mere figurehead.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm shocked that she once claimed Joe Biden was racist and is now his running mate...
George Bush once claimed that Ronald Reagan’s economic plan was voodoo economics. That was before he became Reagan‘s running mate.

Upvote 0