Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
Originally posted by gunnysgt

LUKE 12:3

-snip-

JOHN 3:21
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Well I knew it was too good to last.

So Gunny, do I take this to mean that you believe that half of each day is inherantly a time of evil?

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Witchcraft and Satanism: Are they one and the same?

Most modern witches deny that they are followers of Satan and claim that their pagan concept of diverse gods does not match the Christian concept of the devil. Although Wiccans deny their association with the devil, they readily admit that they worship "a Horned God named Pan." It is an inescapable fact that Pan is the universal symbol for Satan. Half-human and half-goat, Pan remains one of the most enduring and compelling symbols for the anti-Christ. Instead of God incarnate in man, as with Jesus, we see man joined to animal - one that is historically representative of the basest of animal and sexual passions.

The ancient cult of Pan involved rites of passage. In the Rites of Pan, music and sometimes drugs were used to entice spirits to possess the ritual's participants. Possession by Pan, from which we get the word "panic," often results in an obsession with sex and a need for immediate gratification. We see the sociological manifestations of this anti-Christ spirit everywhere in today's society.

The universal law of witchcraft is similar to satanism: "An' ye harm none, Do what thou wilt." Another way this philosophy is expressed is in the satanic theology of Aleister Crowley, the most infamous satanist of our modern age - "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law." This is Crowley's most well-known and enduring proverb.

This philosophy may seem right to those who have "been made spiritually blind by the god of this age" (2 Cor. 4:4). Yet this blinding deception obscures one of life's most elementary truths - that ultimately there are two kingdoms and two types of people; those in God's kingdom who have been redeemed by God and those in Satan's who are trying to redeem themselves.

In the same way that the Kingdom of God holds to one supreme commandment, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength" (Deut. 6:5; Mark 12:30), so witchcraft can also be reduced to one essential law, "An' ye harm none, Do what thou wilt." and, in the case of Satanism, simply, "Do what thou wilt." Contrary to the deceptive stereotype, no black masses or wild sex rituals are necessary to be a follower of Satan - simply deny the love and the authority of God by living your life the way you want to. You can even be religious, attend church regularly, tithe, perform good works. If it's a religion based upon your own terms, you are still comfortably fulfilling the dictates of Satan's most primary law: "Do what thou wilt."

How ironic that witches and satanists should understand better than most Christians the true root of sin and the essential duality that divides asunder the whole of mankind. Each of us is ultimately given a choice upon which hangs the weight of eternity. We can go our own way and remain forever lost - or we can reach out to the One who is "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).

Reel to Real Ministries

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Spirit of Deception

By Randy Stephen Scott

Seducing spirits have been turned loose upon the world today. Many have been taken over by a spirit of deception in this hour. I Timothy 4:1 let us know, The Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirts, and doctrines of devils; It's happening now. We are in the last of the last days. Jesus is soon to come. The devil is seeking to deceive all that will yield to his lies. Many today need freedom from spiritual conflicts caused by demonic influences. There are others having battles of the mind and need the touch of Jesus. Some people have willingly given themselves over to seducing spirits. Witchcraft in any form is an abomination to God. Witchcraft will draw those calling on demon help closer to the grave, and a candidate for hell. If you're calling up or seeing a psychic you're being deceived. They lie and say they have the answers for your life. When the truth is; psychics are blind guides. Evangelist of the devil. Evangelist who want to [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] your soul in hell. With their deception they soon separate you from your money. The Word of God informs us, Let them alone: they are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.? Matthew 15:14 God has set His face against psychics and witches. If you're getting advice from a psychic, witch, wizard or witch doctor you should repent of this sin; have nothing to do with such a person. You that are trying a little spell here and there have given yourselves over to the devil. To be lost. Witchcraft should be repented of and denounced in the name of Jesus. Witchcraft of any kind unrepented will land you in hell. Occult books or cards you may have in your possession needs to be destroyed now! Psychics operate by familiar spirits, demon spirits that know something about that person. God?s word informs us to? regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God."Lev 19:31."And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul.Lev 20:6". Your life cannot be helped in any way by calling up a demon, or calling up psychics. Stop playing with the devil. Stop playing with your soul. With devils working through them, psychics seek to deceive you, through their lies keeping you out of heaven and away from God. If you're into listening to psychics your name is not in the book of life, but in the book of damnation. In the name of Jesus wake up before you wake up in hell.

These are the last days, Jesus is soon to come. You that have harden your hearts against the Word of God that same word will judge you. I hear the Spirit of God crying out for you to repent, Pray this prayer with me now:Oh God: Save my soul! I am so sorry that I sinned against you, but I have come home. I will serve you , Lord ,the rest of my life .I believe in the blood of Jesus .I believe in all the powers that are in the blood of Jesus ,and I know there is power to wash away all of my sins ,no matter what I've done .I know the powerful blood of Jesus will wash away every sin ,and I will be free for time ,free for eternity .I will always trust in the blood and live pure, and holy through the blood of Jesus, through the powers in the blood .And I believe the Jesus blood ,the divine blood from heaven washes away all of my sins. .Come into my heart, Jesus ! If you meant that prayer ,He has come .Praise God, your sins are gone! Praise God for the blood of Jesus!

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan

Most modern witches deny that they are followers of Satan and claim that their pagan concept of diverse gods does not match the Christian concept of the devil. Although Wiccans deny their association with the devil, they readily admit that they worship "a Horned God named Pan." It is an inescapable fact that Pan is the universal symbol for Satan. Half-human and half-goat, Pan remains one of the most enduring and compelling symbols for the anti-Christ. Instead of God incarnate in man, as with Jesus, we see man joined to animal - one that is historically representative of the basest of animal and sexual passions.

I am a Wiccan and I do not worship Pan, in fact I don't know any Wiccans that do. Pan is a Roman God and has nothing to do with the Christian God of Evil, Satan.

The universal law of witchcraft is similar to satanism: "An' ye harm none, Do what thou wilt." Another way this philosophy is expressed is in the satanic theology of Aleister Crowley, the most infamous satanist of our modern age - "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law." This is Crowley's most well-known and enduring proverb.

The two are actually quite different. The rede includes first the most important part, the exhortation to harm none. Only after you have fulfilled the first part can you express the second. "So long as it harm none, do as you will" is the ultimate expression of social morality. The Satanist Law leaves out the social responsibility and focuses on personal gain, the "whole" of the law. Therefore the Rede and the Satanist Law are more correctly described as opposite than the same. I'm surprised many Christians can't see this obvious difference, or won't see...

This philosophy may seem right to those who have "been made spiritually blind by the god of this age" (2 Cor. 4:4).

-meaningless rhetoric snipped-

Contrary to the deceptive stereotype, no black masses or wild sex rituals are necessary to be a follower of Satan - simply deny the love and the authority of God by living your life the way you want to.

People who do not believe in Satan do not follow Satan.

How ironic that witches and satanists should understand better than most Christians the true root of sin and the essential duality that divides asunder the whole of mankind. 

True, we understand quite well the whole misguided duality that many Christians adhere to of the universe being an armed camp. Fortunately we don't believe it to be so.

Any chance you'll be posting from a site that actually knows something about Witchcraft, Gunny?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
I went through the links you posted recently Gunny, although I had already studied them previously many times. The only thing I'd really care to comment on is the complete lack of knowledge of the religion of Wicca and the knowledge of Witchcraft in all of them. There's far too much material to go through point by pont but in all of them there is a lot of space devioted to the description of activities that do not take place and no space devoted to activities that do take place.

A good example is the Testimony of Vincent McCann, this young lad was obviously Goth, not Wiccan, a completely different concept. A lot of time is spent on his relationships with other disturbed (according to the description) youths and a "exorcism" of a young lady by adults who were not her guardians, and should have been charged with assault and unlawful confinement if this dubious story actually happened. No time at all is spent in description of any Wiccan practice or teaching, or any festivals or observances. This person is obviously padding their ttestimony with the word "Witchcraft" to make it more exciting and to garner fame for themselves, and it worked.

It would be much better for your veracity, and your Christian witness if you came up with some reasonably factual information Gunny, these false witness ridden propaganda sites are rather contrary to your God's commandments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Havoc
This has nothing to do with Witchcraft Gunny, why are you posting it here?

This is what you state as all witches state.

The ancient cult of Pan involved rites of passage. In the Rites of Pan, music and sometimes drugs were used to entice spirits to possess the ritual's participants. Possession by Pan, from which we get the word "panic," often results in an obsession with sex and a need for immediate gratification. We see the sociological manifestations of this anti-Christ spirit everywhere in today's society.

This philosophy may seem right to those who have "been made spiritually blind by the god of this age" (2 Cor. 4:4). Yet this blinding deception obscures one of life's most elementary truths - that ultimately there are two kingdoms and two types of people; those in God's kingdom who have been redeemed by God and those in Satan's who are trying to redeem themselves.

In the same way that the Kingdom of God holds to one supreme commandment, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength" (Deut. 6:5; Mark 12:30), so witchcraft can also be reduced to one essential law, "An' ye harm none, Do what thou wilt." and, in the case of Satanism, simply, "Do what thou wilt." Contrary to the deceptive stereotype, no black masses or wild sex rituals are necessary to be a follower of Satan - simply deny the love and the authority of God by living your life the way you want to. You can even be religious, attend church regularly, tithe, perform good works. If it's a religion based upon your own terms, you are still comfortably fulfilling the dictates of Satan's most primary law: "Do what thou wilt."

How ironic that witches and satanists should understand better than most Christians the true root of sin and the essential duality that divides asunder the whole of mankind. Each of us is ultimately given a choice upon which hangs the weight of eternity. We can go our own way and remain forever lost - or we can reach out to the One who is "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).

Reel to Real Ministries

Upvote 0

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
If Gunny found a life in Christ, then howcome I can't help but get the impression he needs to get a life?

I think it's safe to say wicca hasn't manifested itself in a way that's harmfull to mankind, anywhere near the torturing and killing that has been committed in the name of Christ throughout history.

Upvote 0