• Bad

• No Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lacmeh

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
✟1,156.00
Lol what a hogwash.

Violent games? I guess, chess falls into that category, too. After all you take over control of your army to kill off your opponent. If that´s not violent...
Gunnysgt, please stop rambling about people PRETENDING TO BE MAGICK WIELDERS. You have to prove your point in showing, that one spell from MAgic the gathering actually WORKS. Or from any other role playing game. I only see ignorants rambling about soemthing they don´t understand. Instead of lieing and half truths some sort of prove, like an actual working spell would be needed to convince anyone other than the most conservative biblist, that such things are really evil.

Upvote 0

Rae

Pro-Marriage. All marriage.
Aug 31, 2002
Somewhere out there...
Visit site
✟25,746.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Magic: The Gathering has no more to do with any Pagan religion than Monopoly or bridge do with the Christian religion. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about Paganism, because no Pagan book or Pagan person says, "Now, in order to cast a Pagan spell, you need to tap four islands..." unless s/he is joking, naturally.

Upvote 0

Lacmeh

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
✟1,156.00
And why would that be?
Because I am not an US citizen?
Or because I am still a member of the Catholic church?
Or because I choose to actually research about what I post?
Or because I try to take part in a meaningful discussion?

You are the perfect hypocrate. Cut and pasting my post critizising you rposting style and use it to whine about being attacked by me because you are a Christian. A very good example of Christian truthfulness...

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Lacmeh
And why would that be?
Because I am not an US citizen?
Or because I am still a member of the Catholic church?
Or because I choose to actually research about what I post?
Or because I try to take part in a meaningful discussion?

You are the perfect hypocrate. Cut and pasting my post critizising you rposting style and use it to whine about being attacked by me because you are a Christian. A very good example of Christian truthfulness...

Please feel free to state anything regarding me that meets your need to do so. I know you are in a mode where you see fit to state the unfitness of my posting, my percived immaturity, my percieved whining and my newly discovered perceived hypocricy. I post that which is in agreement with orthodox biblicaly based Christianity. If this causes you to anger, I am sorry this is the case. I will continue to post that which orthodox biblicaly based Christianity has to say about various subject matters.

I CORINTHIANS 4:3
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

I CORINTHIANS 4:4
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angel75

Sep 28, 2002
✟805.00
quote of gunnies

You can bet money LAME-CH, that I'm not a man that is deeply afraid of anything but God. I'm nut sure who you are speaking about as a troll. I am a Christian man. I am a husband, father and a grandfather.

I am a Vietnam Vet that spent three years of my life in combat. Fear? You don't even know what fear is son. I am certain you have not earned the right to be telling a United States Marine Combat Veteran that he fears deeply.

I engage very little with the likes of you for it is a waste of time and energy to attempt to speak of God to those that are devoid of any spiritual discernment. I post links more for fellow Christians than those that reject my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

You and those that mock, scoff and reject God are spiritually dead and you don't have clue one.

I could care less about your whining over how I don't engage in mindless rhetoric with you or don't post the way you want.

Get over it, son.

GUNNY OUT!!!

You are a stubborn old man who is quick to condemn others, but as soon as someone gives a valid opinion of you, you call them lame, and rant on about how you should be respected because you are a christian and a vet.
well I personally am sick and tired of hearing about your military past. It doesn't make your opinions any more valid that any others on here. Is there nothing else you can use to defend your positions?

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Angel75

You are a stubborn old man who is quick to condemn others, but as soon as someone gives a valid opinion of you, you call them lame, and rant on about how you should be respected because you are a christian and a vet.
well I personally am sick and tired of hearing about your military past. It doesn't make your opinions any more valid that any others on here. Is there nothing else you can use to defend your positions?

I am a mere man saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ who will defend the Gospel Of Jesus Christ as I am commanded to by My Lord and Savior.

Am I devoid of emotion, I think not.

God bless you, Sir.

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
Originally posted by gunnysgt
Puritans and Witches
A historical comparison to today's revival of witchcraft
By Jay Rogers

-snip-

Unfortunately for Jay Rogers, the history of that pewriod is very well known and understood. This is another example of a Christian trying desperately to distance himself from the history of his religion.

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

A LETTER TO WITCHES

By Dr. Robert A. Morey

The following is a letter that Dr. Morey has written to teenage witches

The Morey letter is a never ending source of amusement for us. Here is a man who knows absolutely nothing about the subject trying to tell us why we should not be Witches. I keep a copy of this letter in my briefcase to use as an example of uneducated Christian propaganda when people ask questions about the difference between our faith and Christians.

Upvote 0

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
Beware of Magic: The Gathering

Magic: The Gathering is a Card Game Gunny, it has nothing to do with Witchcraft. And you should be rather careful about Logos Resources, I suspect your God will be taking them to task for their flagrant false witness against a lot of other religions. Making up stories about other religions is not only wrong, it makes Christians who use those stories look like idiots and ruins their witness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
Please feel free to state anything regarding me that meets your need to do so. I know you are in a mode where you see fit to state the unfitness of my posting, my percived immaturity, my percieved whining and my newly discovered perceived hypocricy. I post that which is in agreement with orthodox biblicaly based Christianity. If this causes you to anger, I am sorry this is the case. I will continue to post that which orthodox biblicaly based Christianity has to say about various subject matters.  [/B]

Well I guess that saves you from actually having to think or speak for yourself.

We'll be sure to give your cut and paste posts all the consideration they deserve Gunny. One good thing though, we won't have to worry about you actually bringing anyone to your God this way.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Havoc
Well I guess that saves you from actually having to think or speak for yourself.

We'll be sure to give your cut and paste posts all the consideration they deserve Gunny. One good thing though, we won't have to worry about you actually bringing anyone to your God this way.

Those that are Born again of God's Spirit (Holy Spirit) all share that same common denominator.

EPHESIANS 4:4
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

EPHESIANS 4:5
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

EPHESIANS 4:6
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

EPHESIANS 4:7
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Man has no power to save himself or anyone else("bringing anyone to your God this way").

JOHN 6:44
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Upvote 0

Lacmeh

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
✟1,156.00
Gunnysgt, you are giving false witness and lieing. That is surely not the proper mode of conduct for a Christian. Perhaps if you would actually stop whining and avoiding issues you could begin an actually meaningful discussion. I don´t know, what you learned in school, but I learned, that a discussion includes actually reading/hearing what the others say/write and answering the issues the other raised. Perhaps you learned, that discussion is just ignoring each others points.

You post something about Magic the Gathering, others show you the holes in this post you refuse to answer. Yoou post something about Wicca, others show you the holes, you refuse to answer. Do I detect a pattern here?

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Lacmeh
Gunnysgt, you are giving false witness and lieing. That is surely not the proper mode of conduct for a Christian.

I CORINTHIANS 4:3
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

I CORINTHIANS 4:4
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

Upvote 0