May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Okay, so going along the same line of thought, before you had sex with your wife you were not a heteroSEXual - Is that what you're saying?
Here's how it works:
Even if I never had sex again, I would still be a homosexual, because the word homosexual simply denotes who I am attracted to - Not who I have/had/will have sex with. You see, even if I were celibate, I would still be attracted to women, not men. I have never been, nor will I ever be, attracted to a man, period. Therefore, no matter what I do, or don't do, in my bedroom, I will still be - for the rest of my life - a homosexual. Do you understand? I'm sure there are those of us here who can explain it in smaller words if you don't.

I dont think it's possible to put it in any simpler terms than that, maybe a book with pictures would help?

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Right.

So the only thing that bothers you, then, is the sex?

That is the one thing that makes homoSEXuality, homoSEXual. I love art, antiques, acting, dancing, poetry, crafts, and Judy Garland. None of this makes a person homoSEXual. Hey there were even guys who I said, "Man I wish I looked that good." That amounts to jealously, but that isn't homoSEXuality.

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I love art, antiques, acting, dancing, poetry, crafts, and Judy Garland. None of this makes a person homoSEXual. Hey there were even guys who I said, "Man I wish I looked that good." That amounts to jealously, but that isn't homoSEXuality.

Yep. Those things pretty much make you gay, especially the Judy Garland thing. We already knew you were a closet case, LN.. it's just time you accepted it. They have a hotline for that, you know.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My post was entirely tongue in cheek, if you must know about my parents (meaning my mother and my stepfather), they are over the moon about my relationship and keep asking me "when you are getting married" (to my girlfreind) and are fine with the whole thing.

If they werent I wouldn't even bother talking to them or mentioning them, as I feel a parent fails in their duty as a parent if they cant accept their childs relationship.

So even if you were considering marriage to a guy who would get drunk and angry and abusive and was cruel to animals, if the parents were not accepting of such a person, that would make them failures? Is not abuse of sexual behavior not worthy of a parent's input? It would seem that parents are failing in your eyes only when they disagree with their children on an issue. I believe they are failing when they do not share what they believe is the truth in as loving but straightforward a way as possible.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yep. Those things pretty much make you gay, especially the Judy Garland thing. We already knew you were a closet case, LN.. it's just time you accepted it. They have a hotline for that, you know.

GOD's hotline is so much better. And I enjoy my family. Hopefully, most people are not so superficial, but again I feel that peer pressure can and does convert some confused teens to believe they are homosexual based on narrowminded attitudes and even evil agendas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
That is the one thing that makes homoSEXuality, homoSEXual. I love art, antiques, acting, dancing, poetry, crafts, and Judy Garland. None of this makes a person homoSEXual. Hey there were even guys who I said, "Man I wish I looked that good." That amounts to jealously, but that isn't homoSEXuality.

Sexual attraction is what makes someone homosexual.

What I don't understand is why sex is so important.

Upvote 0

FlamingFemme

The Flaming One
May 2, 2008
USA
✟12,903.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
You're wrong, again. What makes someone homosexual is their ATTRACTION. Romantic, emotional, chemical ATTRACTION. Someone can be celibate their ENTIRE life and still be a homosexual. Just as you would still be a heterosexual if you remained celibate your whole life.

Since this has been brought to your attention ad nauseum, I have to assume you are in dire need of a clue-by-four.

Upvote 0

FlamingFemme

The Flaming One
May 2, 2008
USA
✟12,903.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat

Me either. In fact, it's part of what frustrates me so much. When someone introduces me to their (opposite-sex) spouse, I certainly do NOT immediately think of what they must do in the bedroom (and there is no reason to believe that they do certain things rather than others). However, for some reason, when these individuals are presented with someone non-heterosexual, the FIRST thing they think of is the sexual acts that person must engage in. Why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Polycarp_fan

Jun 10, 2008
✟6,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GOD's hotline is so much better. And I enjoy my family. Hopefully, most people are not so superficial, but again I feel that peer pressure can and does convert some confused teens to believe they are homosexual based on narrowminded attitudes and even evil agendas.

Contemplate the word "orientation" and you have the beginning of the understanding of an agenda at work. An evil agenda. Looking at the posts here, it seems Noah's fellow townsfolk didn't all drown in the flood. Plenty of mockers about. And of course why the GLBT community is no longer hiding their desires for "questioning youth." Their slippery slide orients the kids in one direction. Of course now there is a law to protect their agenda. It's a hate cime to stop their agenda.

Upvote 0

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Contemplate the word "orientation" and you have the beginning of the understanding of an agenda at work. An evil agenda. Looking at the posts here, it seems Noah's fellow townsfolk didn't all drown in the flood. Plenty of mockers about. And of course why the GLBT community is no longer hiding their desires for "questioning youth." Their slippery slide orients the kids in one direction. Of course now there is a law to protect their agenda. It's a hate cime to stop their agenda.

WHY?

Why do you think non-heterosexuals want to convert people?

Why do you think their intentions are "evil"?

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The thought to go ahead and take the ring doesn't make a thief, it is actually pondering it and doing the crime. Sex is important to GOD to establish families where man is proactive in it's establishment. Homosexuality does not promote that end --- it pomotes itself.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WHY?

Why do you think non-heterosexuals want to convert people?

Why do you think their intentions are "evil"?

Come on, be honest. We also feel Hugh Hefner wants to sell his magazine... Is he a homosexual? Do Christians hold him in high regard?

Upvote 0