NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Thirded.

People who don't approve of it have obviously never had it done right.

That would stand to reason, as oral is nearly always better when performed by a member of the same sex. It's the bee's knees and other insects joints as well :D If you want oral done right, you pretty much have to be gay or bisexual, which leaves out the prudes and others fearful of sex ;)

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That would stand to reason, as oral is nearly always better when performed by a member of the same sex. It's the bee's knees and other insects joints as well :D If you want oral done right, you pretty much have to be gay or bisexual, which leaves out the prudes and others fearful of sex ;)

To be fair, I HAVE been told that some hetero, or at least bisexual, people can be very good, but anecdotally, to be in that group they have to be very open to learning from their partner, taking instruction, experimenting and being absolutely comfortable with it.

I can't imagine a prude who finds the idea somehow distasteful being any good at it.

That said... I've never "met" a woman who couldn't get it JUST right

Upvote 0

NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
To be fair, I HAVE been told that some hetero, or at least bisexual, people can be very good, but anecdotally, to be in that group they have to be very open to learning from their partner, taking instruction, experimenting and being absolutely comfortable with it.

That's why I say 'nearly' :) My opinion is that most heterosexuals do not really want to perform oral, whereas most LGBT's really enjoy performing it ... which is what leads to the difference in ability. Just my anecdotal opinion, verified by everyone i've known and asked who were willing to answer lol :D

Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trev, love the Ahune pic :D

The first time I tried it was with 4 other people who had no idea what they were doing. We wiped in 15 seconds. The next time I went with a Paladin, Rogue, and two Shamans with myself as healer and one of the shamans as the off-healer. We dropped him like a bad habit.

And then of course they moaned at me for winning the greed-roll on the cloak that Ahune dropped. "Ugh! A priest doesn't need +Spell Critical Strike that's for DPS classes!" Well if you wanted it you should have rolled NEED! I wouldn't have cared. :p

Upvote 0

Big Empty Circle

Big fat Confederate-sympathizing queer Zen atheist
Jun 19, 2008
Paducah, KY
✟7,848.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
That's why I say 'nearly' :) My opinion is that most heterosexuals do not really want to perform oral, whereas most LGBT's really enjoy performing it ... which is what leads to the difference in ability. Just my anecdotal opinion, verified by everyone i've known and asked who were willing to answer lol :D

Interesting theory, but couldn't you just as easily say that the difference in ability leads to the difference in enjoyment? That is, queer people enjoy going down on same-sex partners BECAUSE they're better at it than straights going down on opposite-sex partners, rather than vice versa? Either could be the cause or the effect, really; or they could both be effects of a common cause, whatever that would be.

... Though I cannot conclude decisively that it's true that queer people in general are more able OR enjoy performing oral sex more than heterosexuals, really. My friends are a fairly even mix of straight and queer, and feelings on oral sex seem pretty varied within the groups (i.e. I know straights who like it and straights who don't; queers who like it and queers who don't.) I couldn't even tell you if there's an overarching "trend" in either group but admittedly it's not something I've spent a lot of time analyzing.

Upvote 0

FlamingFemme

The Flaming One
May 2, 2008
USA
✟12,903.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
You will not be sharing your and her child, but your and his child with her (or her and his child with you). And I do get it. You want it both ways. Sex was CREATED by GOD for procreation. Having sex for fun is not what sex was created for. Sex can be enjoyable, but only those performing it to try to have a child at any age should be engaged in it. I never had sex with my wife until after our church wedding. We have been married since July 13th, 1985.You cannot be a husband by the way unless you are a male, so she cannot biblically or in any sense of the term ever be your wife (man's law or not). I'm not trying to be mean to you. I'm telling you GOD's TRUTH as straightforward as I can. I would think you would appreciate that (in agreement or not).
*note: I literally JUST noticed this, and I feel the need to respond*

First of all, we do share OUR child together, as, legally speaking, WE are BOTH her parents. Second, she most certainly CAN be my wife, as same-sex marriage is legal where I live, and since we will be married, she will be my wife, as I will be hers, because we'll be MARRIED.
Procreation, in my opinion, is a great side-effect of sex, but certainly not the only reason to HAVE sex. For one thing, the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] on a female person is located in a place that, at least for most women, does not get any stimulation from PIV (penis-in-vagina) sex. Why would G-d create such a wonderful thing as the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] if She didn't intend for it to be used? Hmmm? Not to mention, the male prostate being located in such a place that it can only be properly stimulated through the anal wall - I mean, there are SO many pleasurable ways to have sex that don't involve the possibility of procreation, I can't imagine that G-d would have created us that way if She didn't intend for us to take full advantage.

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The first time I tried it was with 4 other people who had no idea what they were doing. We wiped in 15 seconds. The next time I went with a Paladin, Rogue, and two Shamans with myself as healer and one of the shamans as the off-healer. We dropped him like a bad habit.

And then of course they moaned at me for winning the greed-roll on the cloak that Ahune dropped. "Ugh! A priest doesn't need +Spell Critical Strike that's for DPS classes!" Well if you wanted it you should have rolled NEED! I wouldn't have cared. :p

Grats on your phat lewtz! And, iirc, priests get just as much use out of crit as pure dps. No one can say they don't love crit heals, right? ;)

Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Grats on your phat lewtz! And, iirc, priests get just as much use out of crit as pure dps. No one can say they don't love crit heals, right? ;)

Yeah but that's kinda like planning your budget assuming you'll always get a Christmas bonus. I generally prefer straight +Healing for most things. Although it is fun to see a bright yellow +5500hp flash before your eyes JUST as that stupid rogue with 10% health is about to slay your buddy.

Upvote 0

Washington

Jul 3, 2003
Washington state
✟7,305.00
Faith
Agnostic
Of the last 100 threads, which go back to June 8th of this year---19 days---15 have been about homosexuality. That's 15% for the mathematically challenged. OR, for every 17 non-homosexual posts, 3 have been on homosexuality. Is that really excessive, or are some here simply averse to the subject of homosexuality itself. Me thinks it may be the latter, or at least it's a significant factor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah but that's kinda like planning your budget assuming you'll always get a Christmas bonus. I generally prefer straight +Healing for most things. Although it is fun to see a bright yellow +5500hp flash before your eyes JUST as that stupid rogue with 10% health is about to slay your buddy.

Oh I agree. I'd stack +heal before anything else, but I was just saying a little extra +crit never hurt ;)

Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh I agree. I'd stack +heal before anything else, but I was just saying a little extra +crit never hurt ;)

Yeah. I'm also the one who charges into a Horde zerg, psychic screams the chumps, and then Holy Nova spams the ones that resist.

Upvote 0

Aerika

Draenei Priestess
Feb 3, 2008
Telaar, Nagrand
✟16,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yeah. I'm also the one who charges into a Horde zerg, psychic screams the chumps, and then Holy Nova spams the ones that resist.

:) I have a Holy and a shadow Priestess though I'm Alliance....lol.

Reactions: Maren
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Pfft, I like going down on girls *and* boys. I guess I must be into all sorts of kinky stuff, though, being bisexual :p

In my experience, women are generally speaking more natural at it, but boys can be trained. *whipcrack*

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Fun times! Wish you were on my server.. we'd have a blast ;)

Which server is everybody on?

And my apologies for taking the thread further off topic. Though are there not enough homosexuality thread that it will hurt to take this one off topic? ;)

Upvote 0

Aerika

Draenei Priestess
Feb 3, 2008
Telaar, Nagrand
✟16,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which server is everybody on?

And my apologies for taking the thread further off topic. Though are there not enough homosexuality thread that it will hurt to take this one off topic? ;)

Hehe I'm on the same one you are, though it's been awhile since I've played ;P

And it seems the obsession isn't about Homosexuality. It's about an intolerant society.

Reactions: Maren
Upvote 0

Trevorocity

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well I am on Arathor. I think its a server populated mostly by stoners. We've apparently just decided not to complete the Shattered Sun server quests to unlock the new gear. Nope, just not gonna do em. People hate having the ravagers uncover the roots for them. I think if we were a PvP server there would be more to motivate us.

Upvote 0