Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was shocked not long ago when I read a piece on the Newsweek website. The headline read “Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows.” That, aside from Joe Biden providing free crack pipes to help address racial inequality, is the most absurd thing I may have ever read. Not so much for the data itself per se, but rather, an illustration of exactly how malleable (and lost) young Americans are.

Whatever the natural percentage of LGBTQwhatever people in the United States is, it’s sure as hell not 40%. It’s probably closer to low single digits. Whatever it actually is, somehow with the left’s championing of the rainbow, magically 40% of young people identify with it… not tolerate it, not say no problem with it, not even say, good for them, but against the tide of tens of thousands of years of human history, are now, or at least “identify” as, LBGTQwhatever. That tells you a lot about the state of America today.

Continued below.
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ly_40_percent_of_gen_z_identify_as_lgbtq.html

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,760,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brainwashing
Yeah a lot are just trying to be part of the so-called cool.

For years young people have been getting the message in the media and in schools that there are no objective truths, that everything is up for debate, from free speech and capitalism to which gender they are. For ideas, such debates make sense and can help strengthen convictions or prompt evolution, which is the whole point. For biology, sexual attraction, and the sense of self, for almost everyone, such debates are absurd and introduce unnecessary confusion where none really exists.

• Agree
Reactions: Oompa Loompa
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
It's the primary way that many people can move up their ranks on the victim scale. If you have the "wrong" skin color, then you can declare yourself some sort of rainbow person and you get victim points and therefore more social credit and ranking. It's a consequence of the sort of politics that divides everyone up based on skin color and sexuality.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,760,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's the primary way that many people can move up their ranks on the victim scale. If you have the "wrong" skin color, then you can declare yourself some sort of rainbow person and you get victim points and therefore more social credit and ranking. It's a consequence of the sort of politics that divides everyone up based on skin color and sexuality.
It’s an insurance of sorts to cover their hides.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟187,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It’s an insurance of sorts to cover their hides.
This is the system we (not us, but you know what I mean) have created to get ahead in the world, why wouldn't they identify in a way that takes advantage of that?

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,760,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is the system we (not us, but you know what I mean) have created to get ahead in the world, why wouldn't they identify in a way that takes advantage of that?
Exactly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

As a YouTube comment once said, "Everyone is trying to be the next Martin Luther King Jr. but are acting more like Malcolm X." The former was a Christian promoting racial integration and the latter was a Muslim promoting racial separatism.

We cannot afford a society of victims. Be the change you want to see, as the Lord Jesus Christ taught us (John 13:1-17, 14:15-31, 15:1-27, 16:1-4, Luke 11:37-12:12, Matt. 23).

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah a lot are just trying to be part of the so-called cool.

For years young people have been getting the message in the media and in schools that there are no objective truths, that everything is up for debate, from free speech and capitalism to which gender they are. For ideas, such debates make sense and can help strengthen convictions or prompt evolution, which is the whole point. For biology, sexual attraction, and the sense of self, for almost everyone, such debates are absurd and introduce unnecessary confusion where none really exists.
Because if you're not bisexual, you are technically a sexist.

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you take a look at ordinary people in the street and if any of this is remotely true, we would be able to see signs that people are behaving different as a result of these changes. Well, it does not appear to be happening around where I live. In fact it seems to be the same as it always was.

I don't reckon that this stuff is very believable from what I can see thus far. Lots of stuff which people like to say is true, because it's on the internet, never was true in the first place and most of us already know that. I reckon this is just more of the same rubbish!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,255,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I was shocked not long ago when I read a piece on the Newsweek website. The headline read “Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows.” That, aside from Joe Biden providing free crack pipes to help address racial inequality, is the most absurd thing I may have ever read. Not so much for the data itself per se, but rather, an illustration of exactly how malleable (and lost) young Americans are.

Whatever the natural percentage of LGBTQwhatever people in the United States is, it’s sure as hell not 40%. It’s probably closer to low single digits. Whatever it actually is, somehow with the left’s championing of the rainbow, magically 40% of young people identify with it… not tolerate it, not say no problem with it, not even say, good for them, but against the tide of tens of thousands of years of human history, are now, or at least “identify” as, LBGTQwhatever. That tells you a lot about the state of America today.

Continued below.
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ly_40_percent_of_gen_z_identify_as_lgbtq.html
They said they would come for our children. They came for them. Now they have our children. Not all of them yet but the decade is still young.

Upvote 0