Why judge and rebuke Donald Trump?

Are people who judge and rebuke Donald Trump being fair?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Exactly, as if not the entirety of modern America is not soaked in adultery, corruption, lies, everything they accuse this man of. Their "righteous indignation" if it was righteous would be directed at themselves. Americans love to chide politicians but not themselves, it is a terrible habit.
Oh Karl
Oh Kris

To have had you in America 6 years ago.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, but you can't complain like I said about witch hunts, when there is a awful lot of familars and demons being found.

Oh, but I can, and Trump has every good reason to call it a Witch hunt.

Try as they will, as of yet they've found nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Again they sure find alot of demons and familiars for this to be just a nonsense witch hunt. Not to mention they didn't find nothing, mullers own report strongly suggested he should be impeached, and trump wasn't innocent, just couldn't be charged at the moment. but keep dreaming, rest of us will just keep laughing at you guys.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

And how long should they keep looking before giving up?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Many opponents of Donald Trump judge him for his imperfections.

They rebuke him for unproven allegations of adultery, claim he is a corrupt liar, or castigate him for wanting to secure our borders with a wall. Romans 5:6 says that Christ died for the ungodly. Which is to say, Christ didn’t come to redeem the righteous; he came to redeem the unrighteous. Everyone is in need of the redemptive power of Jesus: you, me, Trump, and indeed all of us. Therefore, the question must be raised: Why is it fair for anyone to judge our great president because of his imperfections? Aren't we all sinners?

Why?
Been a while since they looked in the mirror.
M

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay. I watched it and now you get to tell me what you want it to mean for me. At this point it doesn't tell me anything I hadn't guessed at before.
Since sanity is being in touch with what is real, and he's very out of touch there with a realistic assessment, it's not sanity we are seeing there.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Don’t be so disingenuous. I’ve seen countless Democrats and never-Trump Republicans denounce our president for his allegations of adultery. They criticize his supposed immorality as a means of trying to discredit him. How do past marital indiscretions affect our president’s ability to perform well?
About as much as Clinton's marital indiscretions affected his ability to perform.

But do keep in mind that today's impeachment process has nothing at all to do with marital indiscretions.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And how long should they keep looking before giving up?

Did you have some point there?

It would be nice if they'd wait till they actually have something before they start whining. The constant jumping the gun, then finding nothing, only makes them look worse than they already do.

They make a laughing stock of themselves in their attempts do nothing more than hurt for the sake of hurting, but I suppose there is a certain justice in that.

• Winner
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you have some point there?

It would be nice if they'd wait till they actually have something before they start whining. The constant jumping the gun, then finding nothing, only makes them look worse than they already do.

They make a laughing stock of themselves in their attempts do nothing more than hurt for the sake of hurting, but I suppose there is a certain justice in that.

what more do they need here?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Oh, they've found something, ... else the dog would not be so distressed ...

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

KarlKarlingIII

Oct 23, 2019
New York
✟17,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Old Calendarist Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That is NOT what the Lord commands ...
If you will not forgive others sins then your sin will not be forgiven. That is the law of Christ.

Most Americans condemn corrupt and immoral politicians, but would they not be committing the exact same sins as their politicians if they themselves had power? A society that commits and endorses adultery en masse has no right to en masse grandstand when X politician falls into that sin. Voters get the politicians they deserve.

Both parties do this. Everywhere I see hypocrisy and selective grandstanding.
I’m tired of hearing people whining about Trump, or Obama, or whomever. Can we get to talking about Christianity already?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Got to love all the ‘don’t judge the president!’ comments. Just for fun, here’s a CF 2014 thread with Republicans having no problems at all both judging Obama and calling for his impeachment..

Impeach Obama: Federal Prosecutor makes the case

A few familiar names there that we all know and love, who have apparently done a complete 180 since the partisan change in the White House occupancy.

We should all pray for the President, I suggest a Presidential prayer offered by a great and rich Republican Senator from Georgia, David Perdue.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
what more do they need here?

Maybe nothing, maybe everything. Seems to me after all that's happened in the past folks would learn to wait till the fat lady sings before they celibrate.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Got to love all the ‘don’t judge the president!’ comments. Just for fun, here’s a CF 2014 thread with Republicans having no problems at all both judging Obama and calling for his impeachment..

Impeach Obama: Federal Prosecutor makes the case

A few familiar names there that we all know and love, who have apparently done a complete 180 since the partisan change in the White House occupancy.
Just went through a few posts on this thread, and it need to be called out: LOOK AT WHAT YOU YOURSELF SAID, JUST A FEW YEARS BACK!

I am not a Christian. I don't believe in all that stuff about judgement, or sin, or redemption. I don't believe the tales of Revelations.

But seeing the behaviour of some of those professed Christians here, I can only say: you have sold your souls, folks. You are dancing around your Golden Calf.

And, no, no Moses, no God will come down from a mountain to smite you for your idolatry. But you should open your eyes and see what mountain of damage you build up for the country you profess to love.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.