Why Is It Bad If I Don't Get Vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As long as you realize you could be prevented from traveling by air, holding certain jobs, etc. you are primarily only putting yourself and your immediate family at greater risk.
People who know your position, which you openly share, will keep their distance or wear masks around you.
I have tried to convince enough smokers and drinkers to stop to know that "when the student is ready the teacher will appear."
Wishing you readiness.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Deaths From "Unknown" Causes Are Now the Leading Killer in Alberta, Canada Following the Rollout of the Experimental Vaccine - 2021 Total Significantly Higher than 20

From your link...

Gregson believes those factors include lack of resources to determine the cause of death in certain cases, delayed access to healthcare services and post-COVID complications.

"We have this impression of surviving COVID and that’s the end of it, and that’s not necessarily true," he told CTV News.

Gregson points to a large study out of the U.S. that found people who had COVID-19 are at a higher risk of heart disease, stroke, pulmonary embolisms and death compared to those who haven’t been infected. The risk is even higher for those who end up in hospital or the ICU with COVID.

"We do expect that there will be deaths that aren’t directly related to COVID, but indirectly related to COVID to occur after the diagnosis in patients after the first month of infection," he said.

"One would expect that some of those patients are going to survive the COVID and then die at home from other complications."
Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province

Yes, that's how epidemiologists in the United States know that there were many, many unreported deaths from people infected with COVID-19. The "long hauler" syndrome was noted early on. Many people apparently died later from effects of the virus.

‘Long Hauler’ Study Shows Covid Can Kill Months After Infection
  • Scientists find roughly 8 extra deaths per 1,000 survivors
One of the largest studies of Covid-19 “long haulers” has proved what many doctors suspected: Not only are many patients suffering a raft of health problems six months after infection, they’re also at significantly greater risk of dying.

And as you see, the excess deaths began before most people were being vaccinated. Your link doesn't say what you thought it says.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From your link...

Gregson believes those factors include lack of resources to determine the cause of death in certain cases, delayed access to healthcare services and post-COVID complications.

"We have this impression of surviving COVID and that’s the end of it, and that’s not necessarily true," he told CTV News.

Gregson points to a large study out of the U.S. that found people who had COVID-19 are at a higher risk of heart disease, stroke, pulmonary embolisms and death compared to those who haven’t been infected. The risk is even higher for those who end up in hospital or the ICU with COVID.

"We do expect that there will be deaths that aren’t directly related to COVID, but indirectly related to COVID to occur after the diagnosis in patients after the first month of infection," he said.

"One would expect that some of those patients are going to survive the COVID and then die at home from other complications."

Yes, that's how epidemiologists in the United States know that there were many, many unreported deaths from people infected with COVID-19. And as you see, the excess deaths began before most people were being vaccinated. Your link doesn't say what you thought it says.
"Despite the ‘experts’ dragging their feet to come up with an explanation, there has been an astonishing amount of evidence linking the experimental vaccines to the sudden rise in unexpected deaths. Ever since the vaccine was first introduced in late 2020, insurance companies across the globe have reported a massive 40% increase in death claims, many of which involve working-aged individuals."

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From your link...

Yes, that's how epidemiologists in the United States know that there were many, many unreported deaths from people infected with COVID-19. The "long hauler" syndrome was noted early on. Many people apparently died later from effects of the virus.

• Scientists find roughly 8 extra deaths per 1,000 survivors
One of the largest studies of Covid-19 “long haulers” has proved what many doctors suspected: Not only are many patients suffering a raft of health problems six months after infection, they’re also at significantly greater risk of dying.

And as you see, the excess deaths began before most people were being vaccinated. Your link doesn't say what you thought it says.
That's not from my link.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Despite the ‘experts’ dragging their feet to come up with an explanation

You missed that, too. As you see, the "long hauler" syndrome was identified early on. Over the next few months, epidemiologists realized that people were dying from it.

there has been an astonishing amount of evidence linking the experimental vaccines to the sudden rise in unexpected deaths.

I know you want to believe that, but the data says otherwise, as you now realize.

Ever since the vaccine was first introduced in late 2020, insurance companies across the globe have reported a massive 40% increase in death claims,

Makes sense. During that time, nearly a million Americans died of COVID-19 infections. About one in every 320 Americans died of COVID-19. The introduction of the vaccine led to a steep decline in the deaths. Would you like me to show you that?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's not from my link.

Yes, it is. It's the source of the data for the article you linked. That article sent me to that site.

It is the evidence your site offered as proof. But as you see, it doesn't support their claims. In fact, it rather handily refutes them. Perhaps the guy who wrote the article you cited, never bothered to look at the evidence. Here it is:

According to the most recent data published by the Government of Alberta, deaths from “unknown” causes became the leading killer in the province – claiming more lives than heart disease, diabetes, and strokes, COMBINED – in 2021. When compared to pre-pandemic data the total number of deaths without a known cause is a staggering 7x higher than it was in 2019.

Go to the first link and read what it says. This isn't news. CDC had been notified by state authorities and epidemiologists about the increase in long-hauler deaths quite a while ago.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As you see, the "long hauler" syndrome was identified early on.
Formerly known as ME/CFS, it has been prevalent among 1.5 million people in the US alone since the 80's. Thing is they weren't dying later of sudden onset conditions.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As you see, the "long hauler" syndrome was identified early on.

Formerly known as ME/CFS,

Nope. No one is sure what it is, but it has not yet been shown to be related to chronic fatigue syndrome as Dr. Fauci has suggested.

It is unclear what is driving the prolonged symptoms and how long they will last. Is this the natural course of a SARS-CoV-19 infection for a subset of people? Is this a form of post-viral fatigue? Or are the long-term symptoms indicative of myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME, also called ME/CFS), a debilitating neurological disease from which few recover, as Dr. Anthony Fauci has suggested?6 Others have claimed it is an entirely new syndrome. It may be too early to tell, and it will likely be months before we have a better understanding of the trajectory of this novel virus. In the meantime, the long-haulers need help.
Rehabilitating COVID-19 “Long-Haulers”: The ME/CFS Connection - MedBridge Blog

Thing is they weren't dying later of sudden onset conditions.

Which is why most physicians think it's something different. COVID-19 infections turn out to have a much longer reach than the acute infection stage.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Guess it depends on who you listen to.

I look at the literature in scientific journals. My cousin's hairdresser who did "research" listening to Joe Rogan, not so much.

Interesting Fauci would comment when he has been previously blamed for the CFS outbreak of the last 35 years

Weirdos have blamed him for everything imaginable, including the Jan 6 coup. Comes with the territory.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Those who do die after getting sick when they get a vaccine are said to have an underlying condition. And I am likely to have such an underlying condition.

No, it doesn't work like that. I remain very isolated, and am not going to where I am exposed to it. When I go I use a facemask around where others are, and it was going fine this way all this time. I am alone at home almost all the time still.

I don't drive or fly in an airplane either, it is still irrelevant.

You don't know anything about me. I don't live with family or others who have to interact with me.

I see no one else is accountable for me. If I die there is nothing any of you can or would do for me. Leave us alone. It is our own choice and we make our choices with our information.
You are free to make your own decisions - in a free country.

You may well have been exposed anyway. About 90% of the country has, and some never get any symptoms.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is. It's the source of the data for the article you linked. That article sent me to that site.

It is the evidence your site offered as proof. But as you see, it doesn't support their claims. In fact, it rather handily refutes them. Perhaps the guy who wrote the article you cited, never bothered to look at the evidence. Here it is:

According to the most recent data published by the Government of Alberta, deaths from “unknown” causes became the leading killer in the province – claiming more lives than heart disease, diabetes, and strokes, COMBINED – in 2021. When compared to pre-pandemic data the total number of deaths without a known cause is a staggering 7x higher than it was in 2019.

Go to the first link and read what it says. This isn't news. CDC had been notified by state authorities and epidemiologists about the increase in long-hauler deaths quite a while ago.
So the vaccine was either worthless to provide protection to all these healthy people dying from " unknown" reasons or it's not covid at all but the vaccine itself causing the increase in deaths. Really, how difficult would this be to verify? But it seems no one is interested in finding out.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So the vaccine was either worthless to provide protection to all these healthy people dying from " unknown" reasons

Seems that they were almost all unvaccinated. So the vaccine didn't protect them, because they didn't get it. However, the vaccine is about 93% effective in preventing any COVID-19 infection at all:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2116185?query=featured_home

or it's not covid at all but the vaccine itself causing the increase in deaths.

Since most of those excess deaths were from the unvaccinated... well, you know.

Really, how difficult would this be to verify?

It's kind of a rule in epidemiology that vaccines aren't very good at protecting people who don't get the vaccination.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thera

Sep 21, 2019
Montreal
✟52,709.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So the vaccine was either worthless to provide protection to all these healthy people dying from " unknown" reasons or it's not covid at all but the vaccine itself causing the increase in deaths. Really, how difficult would this be to verify? But it seems no one is interested in finding out.
The only logical conclusion is that they're not interested in finding out because they already know. And they're not saying because they can't. And they can't because they were wrong when they said the "vaccine" is safe, and admitting this would make them complicit in many wrongful deaths. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. But if they don't, damnation will take a little bit longer.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The only logical conclusion is that they're not interested in finding out because they already know.

There is data from a large number of independent sources. Would you like me to show you some of that?
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2116185?query=featured_home
If you think the New England Journal of Medicine is lying, I could show you a few dozen more. Would you like to see that?

And they can't because they were wrong when they said the "vaccine" is safe, and admitting this would make them complicit in many wrongful deaths.

But you can't show us any evidence for that? Why not?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How would you know that?

Jul 27, 2021
Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated
Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated - AU/UGA Medical Partnership

Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated
Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated

New strains brought that down a bit...

March 2022
Another way to think about the protection vaccination provides is to compare the ratios of death rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated. For the month of March, “unvaccinated people 12 years and older had 17 times the rate of COVID-associated deaths, compared to people vaccinated with a primary series and a booster dose,” says Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service commander Heather Scobie, deputy team lead for surveillance and analytics at the CDC’s Epidemiology Task Force.* “Unvaccinated people had eight times the rate of death as compared to people who only had a primary series,” suggesting that boosters increase the level of protection.
How to Compare COVID Deaths for Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.