Why can't creation scientists do "science"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh wait, I know what this thread is all about... As someone once said, it's like fish in a barrel, and I got a shotgun!
No, it really is not. Unless you do admit the fact that creationists have no ability to support their beliefs. I would agree with you on that.

What I am interested in is if:

1. Can creationists scientifically support their beliefs.

2. If they cannot why can't they?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, it really is not. Unless you do admit the fact that creationists have no ability to support their beliefs. I would agree with you on that.

What I am interested in is if:

1. Can creationists scientifically support their beliefs.

2. If they cannot why can't they?

Then I guess we agree. Amazing, ain't it.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Being the resident creationist, I'm the only one posting any real science in this thread.

You're not even close to the "resident creationist". There are thousands like you who likely haven't even noticed this thread or backed away quietly...

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The speed of light has been measured as it was 100,000 years ago and a few billion years ago.
@Hans Blaster

Well, I hear what you're saying, but I know it's not the truth. There was no one to measure the speed of light 100,000 years ago and a few billion years ago. Can you show any of that work?

You are operating under false assumption #1. The things we know to be operational laws have always and forever been constant under all circumstances. As an atheist, I can understand your thinking, but the God who created all that is out of nothing, also created those laws. He also has the power to break those laws. Tell me, if you can. How did a sea part and the water stand as a wall on both the right hand and the left hand of the Israelites as they walked through on dry ground?

Everyone knows that there is also a basic law for water. It always seeks level unless there is some object to prevent that.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,572.00
Country