Who's the oldest entertainer you can think of that was alive in your lifetime.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe Charlie Chaplin, i dunno. Thats a hard one. That you personally, can remember. Maybe not as i remember my first movie i remember was with Orson Welles or MARLIN BRANDo, where he was thrown on rocks and killed. I was traumatized. So thats good that i can't remember very well now.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Farrah Fawcett - well maybe not the oldest, but I had a poster of her in my room, that's all I got right now.​

I remember the day her and MJ died very well. :(

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,450.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe Charlie Chaplin, i dunno. Thats a hard one. That you personally, can remember. Maybe not as i remember my first movie i remember was with Orson Welles or MARLIN BRANDo, where he was thrown on rocks and killed. I was traumatized. So thats good that i can't remember very well now.

Lassie

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Betty White was born in 1922, and passed on the last day of 2021. Judi Dench was born in 1934, and is still alive as of November 11th, 2023.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Tony Bennett just died this August at age 96. He was 2 weeks from his 97th birthday. He'd been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease 6 years ago. Supposedly, he had problems recognizing long time friends and show business colleagues. But he still remembered song lyrics from decades earlier.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Great question! So many have gone and come. Bob Hope?
Ohhhh, thanks. I love Bob hope. Jack Benny. I thought Milton Berle was so funny.
Betty White was born in 1922, and passed on the last day of 2021. Judi Dench was born in 1934, and is still alive as of November 11th, 2023.
That was sad when Betty white died. Such a sweet lady.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Ohhhh, thanks. I love Bob hope. Jack Benny. I thought Milton Berle was so funny.
That was sad when Betty white died. Such a sweet lady.
I still cannot believe Betty White died. I thought she was going to outlive me. :O

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Gotta mention Kirk Douglas. He died in 2020 at age 103. He had a long career in a lot of movies usually playing very intense characters: Spartacus, Paths of Glory, Seven Days in May, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, and Lust for Life, to name several.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Gotta mention Kirk Douglas. He died in 2020 at age 103. He had a long career in a lot of movies usually playing very intense characters: Spartacus, Paths of Glory, Seven Days in May, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, and Lust for Life, to name several.
I almost forgot about him! Yes, Kirk Douglas! I will also mention Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I almost forgot about him! Yes, Kirk Douglas! I will also mention Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Goodness, i didn't know he died,:(. My favorite movie of his was a black and white, LONELY ARE THE BRAVE.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Farrah Fawcett - well maybe not the oldest, but I had a poster of her in my room, that's all I got right now.​

I can see that poster in my mind even now, lol. Who couldn't?;)

Upvote 0