WHO IS ISRAEL IN THE OLD AND NEW COVENANT?

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Please answer my question. Thanks.

What questions do you not think are answered? Brother as you can see in posts # 44; 45; 46 and 47 above there is plenty of scripture showing that the name ISRAEL is a name given by GOD to his people. God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT teaches that God's ISRAEL are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD (the Church). If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the new covenant.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it doesn't brother. You are not delievered from the law in order to break it. You are delievered from the condemnation of the law if you have faith in God's WORD and have repented from your sin. Those that are still continuing in known unrepentant sin do not know God and need to be born again *1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.
If the law can't condemn me, what can it do? Nothing when it comes to salvation.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No.

But another thing is you call me brother while saying I don't know God. To me that indicates you're not a Christian either.

I did not say you do not know God. I said that God's WORD says that those who continue in known unrepentant sin do not know God. Please read the posts and the scriptures correctly *1 JOHN 2:3-4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If the law can't condemn me, what can it do? Nothing when it comes to salvation.

If we break any of God's 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; James 2:10-11. No one has salvation if they continue in known unrepentant sin because by doing so they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. Jesus came to save us from sin not to continue in it. *JOHN 8:31-34; GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; ROMANS 13:8-10; JAMES 2:18-20; 26. God's LAW is our schoolmaster to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven by faith *GALATIANS 3:22-25.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it doesn't brother. You are not delievered from the law in order to break it. You are delievered from the condemnation of the law if you have faith in God's WORD and have repented from your sin. Those that are still continuing in known unrepentant sin do not know God and need to be born again *1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.
Well let's look at your last sentence. I think you're saying since I don't keep the 7th day sabbath and you've told me about it that I'm in unrepentant sin. Is that correct? You also claim that I need to be born again.

Since your claim is not keeping the sabbath is unrepentant sin, do you actually keep the 4th as written? Remember the 9th commandment and don't compound your sin. Yes the law bites.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I did not say you do not know God. I said that God's WORD says that those who continue in known unrepentant sin do not know God. Please read the scriptures posted *1 JOHN 2:3-4
Is this in your post 54 WHO IS ISRAEL IN THE OLD AND NEW COVENANT? -If we break any of God's Commandments we stand guilty before God of SIN. Those who practice KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN do not enter into God's KINGDOM because they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27, neither do they know God *1 JOHN 2:3-4 and need to be Born again *1 JOHN 3:6-10.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What questions do you not think are answered? Brother as you can see in posts # 44; 45; 46 and 47 above there is plenty of scripture showing that the name ISRAEL is a name given by GOD to his people. God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT teaches that God's ISRAEL are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD (the Church). If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the new covenant.
Please read my post. Thanks.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I did not say you do not know God. I said that God's WORD says that those who continue in known unrepentant sin do not know God. Please read the scriptures posted *1 JOHN 2:3-4
Your claim is I'm in unrepentant sin because I don't keep the 7th day sabbath. This can't be true since I'm not obligated to that covenant (law). Hence your making false accusations.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you break any of God's 10 commandments you stand guilty before God of sin *ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; James 2:10-11. No one has salvation if they continue in known unrepentant sin because by doing so they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. Jesus came to save us from sin not to continue in it. *JOHN 8:31-34; GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; ROMANS 13:8-10; JAMES 2:18-20; 26. God's LAW is our schoolmaster to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven by faith *GALATIANS 3:22-25
No Romans 7:6 and since you referenced Galatians 5:16, please read verse 18.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well let's look at your last sentence. I think you're saying since I don't keep the 7th day sabbath and you've told me about it that I'm in unrepentant sin. Is that correct? You also claim that I need to be born again.

Since your claim is not keeping the sabbath is unrepentant sin, do you actually keep the 4th as written? Remember the 9th commandment and don't compound your sin. Yes the law bites.

Brother, all the scriptures I have provided are only in response to statements you have made in different posts showing scriptures that disagree with you.

I have never once accused you of anything neither do I judge you.

If you feel convicted by the scriptures provided that disagree with you it is between you and God as we all answer only to God come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48.

All the scripture posted are for all people including myself as it is God's WORD and we should believe and follow it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is this in your post 54 WHO IS ISRAEL IN THE OLD AND NEW COVENANT? -If we break any of God's Commandments we stand guilty before God of SIN. Those who practice KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN do not enter into God's KINGDOM because they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27, neither do they know God *1 JOHN 2:3-4 and need to be Born again *1 JOHN 3:6-10.

Indeed it is a general statement of the scriptures in relation to God's eternal law as a response to some claims you were making in ACTS 15 that disagree with what you were claiming.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Please read my post. Thanks.

I have thanks brother and have responded to them section by section with God's WORD. If you disagree with anything I have posted please feel free to do the same. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Your claim is I'm in unrepentant sin because I don't keep the 7th day sabbath. This can't be true since I'm not obligated to that covenant (law). Hence your making false accusations.

Not at all brother. I have not accused you of anything. If you feel convicted by the scriptures posted that disagree with you then it is between you and God. I am only sharing God's WORD with you that disagrees with some of the claims you are making here. Why are you taking the scriptures posted so personally?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No Romans 7:6 and since you referenced Galatians 5:16, please read verse 18.

Sorry brother God's WORD disagrees with you here.

As shown earlier if we break any of God's 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; James 2:10-11. No one has salvation if they continue in known unrepentant sin because by doing so they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. Jesus came to save us from sin not to continue in it. *JOHN 8:31-34; GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; ROMANS 13:8-10; JAMES 2:18-20; 26. God's LAW is our schoolmaster to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven by faith *GALATIANS 3:22-25.

Brother Galatians 5:18 happy to add it as it makes no difference to what has been posted already, [18], But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law is in reference to walking in the SPIRIT and not fulfilling the lusts of the flesh. We are only "UNDER THE LAW" in this context if we are guilty of breaking it. *ROMANS 3:19-20

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I did not say you do not know God. I said that God's WORD says that those who continue in known unrepentant sin do not know God. Please read the posts and the scriptures correctly *1 JOHN 2:3-4
I did and responded in detail.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If we break any of God's 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; James 2:10-11. No one has salvation if they continue in known unrepentant sin because by doing so they reject the free gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. Jesus came to save us from sin not to continue in it. *JOHN 8:31-34; GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; ROMANS 13:8-10; JAMES 2:18-20; 26. God's LAW is our schoolmaster to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven by faith *GALATIANS 3:22-25.
You can tell God I kept or tried to keep the law. I'll say Jesus.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have thanks brother and have responded to them section by section with God's WORD. If you disagree with anything I have posted please feel free to do the same. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.
Please provide a link to what you said about Romans 7:6.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not at all brother. I have not accused you of anything. If you feel convicted by the scriptures posted that disagree with you then it is between you and God. I am only sharing God's WORD with you that disagrees with some of the claims you are making here. Why are you taking the scriptures posted so personally?
God's Word doesn't disagree with me unless you're saying Exodus, Deuteronomy, Psalms, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Galatians and 1 John aren't God's word.

Upvote 0