Married
Politics
US-Republican
Left-wing Marxist.

Castro and Maduro.

M-Bob

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Mike Pence claims he's learned migrant caravan funded by 'outside groups'

“What the president of Honduras told me is that the caravan was organized by leftist organizations, political activists within Honduras, and he said it was being funded by outside groups, and even from Venezuela,” Pence told Fox News in an interview late Friday in Yuma, Arizona. “So the American people, I think, see through this – they understand this is not a spontaneous caravan of vulnerable people.”

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Last edited:

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Left-wing Marxist.

Castro and Maduro.

M-Bob

“What the president of Honduras told me is that the caravan was organized by leftist organizations, political activists within Honduras, and he said it was being funded by outside groups, and even from Venezuela,” Pence told Fox News in an interview late Friday in Yuma, Arizona. “So the American people, I think, see through this – they understand this is not a spontaneous caravan of vulnerable people.”

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

You mean to tell me Trump isn't funding the caravan? :doh:

^_^

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At 52 years old, and having seen so much throughout my life within politics... I can't help but assume the worst when it happens. Meaning... a woman claims rape after 35 years of silence, I assume it is to derail the choice for Supreme Court. 7000 start marching toward the US during an election time, I assume it's funded by the left. Bombs are sent to 10 different people, none go off and nobody gets hurt but it's the news for days... I assume the left sent them to themselves to make the right look bad. It isn't that I am a conspiracy theory kind of guy... it's more like I know that some will stop at nothing to gain power.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟560,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
At 52 years old, and having seen so much throughout my life within politics... I can't help but assume the worst when it happens. Meaning... a woman claims rape after 35 years of silence, I assume it is to derail the choice for Supreme Court. 7000 start marching toward the US during an election time, I assume it's funded by the left. Bombs are sent to 10 different people, none go off and nobody gets hurt but it's the news for days... I assume the left sent them to themselves to make the right look bad. It isn't that I am a conspiracy theory kind of guy... it's more like I know that some will stop at nothing to gain power.

...and yet....

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...and yet....
Yes, and yet... the guy who sent the bombs has a real pretty picture of himself at a democratic fund raising dinner going around the net. The 7000 seem to have no problems eating and drinking and yet they only left with their clothes on their backs and whatever they could carry for a few thousand miles? Somebody is CLEARLY helping them. And the woman... people around her remember nothing, and her lawyer is a never-Trumper. So it isn't conspiracy theory champ... there is evidence on all three examples I shared of intervention by dems. Not alot... but enough to pay attention and not brush it off like you will.

Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It isn't that I am a conspiracy theory kind of guy... it's more like I know that some will stop at nothing to gain power.

... or to keep it.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Left-wing Marxist.

Castro and Maduro.

M-Bob

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

M-Bob,

Have we not already discussed this topic here?
VP Mike Pence: Honduran President Says Venzuela Funding Migrant Caravan

Your Breibart piece rehashes ALL the same mis-information....[although the "castro" accusation may be new....nice touch. What's next? Cuba is sending AK-47's to arm the caravan? ]

Obviously the President of Honduras has an agenda to deflect attention away from his horrible management of the country.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, some people are clearly helping them. Christians who live in small towns along the caravan route.
There is no shred of evidence to support the notion that Christians are taking care of them ALL as they journey. You just made that up!

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Right... the republicans are sending bombs to the dems to make themselves look good. LOL

No, but they're accusing the dems of false flags when bombs get mailed to them to make them look bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,195,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no shred of evidence to support the notion that Christians are taking care of them ALL as they journey. You just made that up!

Yes, how dare people should act as Jesus would!
Are you listening to yourself Ken Rank?

I tend to listen to reporters who actually go to the towns where the caravan is....

On Sunday, the caravan paused to rest, after a week of walking in oppressive heat through the state of Chiapas and reaching the town of San Pedro Tapanatepec in Oaxaca state.

Throughout the day migrants lined up for plates of tortillas, beans and meat stew dished out by parishioners of the town’s main church, Parroquia San Pedro Apostol. Women who identified themselves as volunteers from the office of the local municipal president distributed bottles of water from the back of a pickup truck as it inched through the streets, drawing crowds of parched migrants.

Later in the day, a long line quickly formed when another pickup truck pulled up in front of the stairs leading to San Pedro Apostol, and women handed out homemade empanandas, fried meat pies.

“We are doing this out of love,” said Imelda Sosa, 55, as she reached into a metal bin filled to the rim with empanadas.

Sosa said the volunteers handing out empanadas had come from El Templo Emanuel, an evangelical Christian church in the neighboring town of Chahuites.

Who is feeding the thousands of Central American migrants in caravan Trump wants to stop?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The 7000 seem to have no problems eating and drinking and yet they only left with their clothes on their backs and whatever they could carry for a few thousand miles? Somebody is CLEARLY helping them.

:)

Matthew 6:25-34

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait I thought it was Soros. Can't the right wing keep their conspiracy theories straight?

At least in the 1980's, Soviets/Cubans really were directing arms to revolutionaries. In 2018, we have conspiracy theories spun out of thin air.....

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,195,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
At least in the 1980's, Soviets/Cubans really were directing arms to revolutionaries. In 2018, we have conspiracy theories spun out of thin air.....
Come on, we all know a country teetering on the edge of economic implosion and civil war would have money to burn on overseas operations like this.

• Winner
Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0