Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So much so that it needed to be closed and reviewed.

No worry, to the person/s who reported it/me, they don't need to worry I'm just waiting for my account to be banned so that I am not tempted to come back.

(not a dig at you Ravenscape :hug:)
Well, if it hadn't been reported, it wouldn't have been closed, and I wouldn't have read it, and I did enjoy reading it!

But, I'm sorry it was closed, and I hope you'll consider giving the ol' girl (CF) a little more time to show you there's still some life in 'er.

Upvote 0

Buttermilk

Oct 19, 2003
✟16,334.00
Faith
Atheist
Well, if it hadn't been reported, it wouldn't have been closed, and I wouldn't have read it, and I did enjoy reading it!

But, I'm sorry it was closed, and I hope you'll consider giving the ol' girl (CF) a little more time to show you there's still some life in 'er.

Been there, tried that, and the CF I came back to was worse than the one I left.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For what it's worth, Buttermilk, if my responses in this thread contributed in any way to your feelings, I sincerely apologize. My intention was to be of help, not to cause conflict and frustration. I hope you'll stick around too.

Upvote 0

Buttermilk

Oct 19, 2003
✟16,334.00
Faith
Atheist
For what it's worth, Buttermilk, if my responses in this thread contributed in any way to your feelings, I sincerely apologize. My intention was to be of help, not to cause conflict and frustration. I hope you'll stick around too.
No, there is no one particular post to blame, just the whole ambiance of this place and the treatment I have received from people who profess to be followers of Jesus - I have no wish to end up like them.

Upvote 0

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟53,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
No, there is no one particular post to blame, just the whole ambiance of this place and the treatment I have received from people who profess to be followers of Jesus - I have no wish to end up like them.
I am a follower...yet I still love and admire you...but I know that isn't enough.

But it is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So much so that it needed to be closed and reviewed.

No worry, to the person/s who reported it/me, they don't need to worry I'm just waiting for my account to be banned so that I am not tempted to come back.

(not a dig at you Ravenscape :hug:)
I don't want you to leave!! I like you!!! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Buttermilk

Oct 19, 2003
✟16,334.00
Faith
Atheist
Why burn bridges Buttermilk? Why not just stopped logging into the site? You might change your mind later and want to check things out again down the road.

Why??? Because I've been there and done that. I had a self ban and came back after a period to try again and look for answers, but to no avail and I am no longer interested. I want the ban to ensure that I do not ever come back to this site.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why??? Because I've been there and done that. I had a self ban and came back after a period to try again and look for answers, but to no avail and I am no longer interested. I want the ban to ensure that I do not ever come back to this site.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that history. I still hope you'll maybe give things another chance down the road, but I do understand why you wouldn't want to at this point.

Upvote 0

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ive been following youre threads for a while buttermilk, I find it interesting that you want to get yourself banned, if you want to leave this website so much than why dont you?

could it be that you keep getting drawn into it?;)

Could it be God that is drawing you back here? over and over again?

Whats funny that people dont realize is that its not us who comes to God, in fact we cant love God on our own. It is always His grace that draws us to Him.

Seems like He keeps drawing you back here for support.

Im also curious and im sure its been asked. Why let the actions of Christians change your mind on God? Didnt you once say something along the lines that you refuse to live like one?

Not all people who calls themselves Christians are really "Christians"

God also promises that If we seek Him with all our heart than we will find Him. Problem here is (not nessasarily you but in general) people seek him but its for their own curiousity or to test God which isnt cool. But if you truely seek him, but to know Him and to establish a relationship with Him than He will reveal Himself.

He may begin to do some work in you first, He may bring some real Christian followers into your life, He may communicate with you throu dreams and visions. God works through us buttermilk.

our faith isnt blind faith, with the evidence of everything in my life that God has revealed to me I could never ever deny Christ..

Maybe its time to take that leap of faith, as others have said you wont get the kind of proof that people want, why?

Because in honest truth this is the way God made it. He can come down from heaven anytime( sad how He did and yet they still tried to kill him...) but instead God works a different way.

I really hope you find what your looking for,really I do. I can still remember the emptiness in my heart when I was still lost. Its not a fun feeling to say the least.

God Bless!:hug::hug::hug:

Ps maybe ill go talk to the staff and tell them to never bann you, so your stuck here :p

Reactions: LilLamb219
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.