United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the Pharisees or scribes did reject Him But those whom God chose to know His Son, ie, poor, prostitute, tax collectors, murder etc accept Him....

just like the Gentiles they did not have the law, yet God gave them the gift of the Holy Spirit...Acts 10:44-46...

Blessed are the poor......"

As far as I recall there was a tax collector that repented and heard with ears of the kingdom at hand, While in contrast the prostitute was devoured by her murderous children.

Are you certain you are ready to post in a messianic sub forum where guarded hearts are shield offering to others.

Blessings Always

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The last time I checked the new covenant does not have a requirement to keep the ritual Sabbath given only to one nation, Israel.

The last time I checked, YHWH made a new covenant with Israel; and the last time I checked, Yahshua was commissioned only for Israel.

(CLV) Hb 8:10
"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, [Yahshua] answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟164,016.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What on earth is the difference?
Read Romans 7:7...I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law...
But certainly you Know that coveting, murder, etc is wrong because we have a mind and conscience put there by God to instruct us what is right and wrong...

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Read Romans 7:7...I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law...
But certainly you Know that coveting, murder, etc is wrong because we have a mind and conscience put there by God to instruct us what is right and wrong...

Paul talks about sin in that verse. He doesn't use the word "wrong."

Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟164,016.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul talks about sin in that verse. He doesn't use the word "wrong."
Yes Paul talks about sin in Romans 7...i use the word wrong to describe our conscience in knowing what is right and wrong....do you think coveting is right or wrong?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes Paul talks about sin in Romans 7...i use the word wrong to describe our conscience in knowing what is right and wrong....do you think coveting is right or wrong?

Sin is wrong.

Upvote 0