Who Actually Has Been Or Is In the Military(US Military)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtColby

Nov 19, 2004
✟154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
US_Marine_CPL_0311 said:
I ask this because I see a lot of people giving their opinions and if you don't know what you are talking about I'd advise you to keep your pie hole shut.
I feel your pain dude! I just returned from Iraq less than a month ago and I just joined on here. I saw this post in here of a guy asking if the soldiers in Iraq are cowards...I mean what is up with that. I took a major offense to that. We lay our lives on the line everyday so that they sleep better at night! Ya know? Well, being in the military yourself, I'm sure you feel my pain!
Much respect for you having the guts to speak up!

Upvote 0

Jesusfreak303

Dec 1, 2004
Windsor
✟187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings,

I am currently serving in the Canadian Armed Forces in the field of reconnaissance and have served for three years.
I don't know if this is the right thread to post in but I figured that is is the most applicable.
Keep up all of the good work that all of you are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere!

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesusfreak303 said:
Greetings,

I am currently serving in the Canadian Armed Forces in the field of reconnaissance and have served for three years.
I don't know if this is the right thread to post in but I figured that is is the most applicable.
Keep up all of the good work that all of you are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere!
AMEN!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.