Which Great City should be considered Babylon?

Which Great City is Babylon?

• New York

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • London

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Babylon

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Jerusalem

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Rome

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Something Else

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, you say you have the Holy Spirit directing you but many people say the same thing! They are two a penny buddy!
I do not care what "MANY SAY" brother, that is nor relevant to me. It is not on me if people can not discern the spirits brother, that is on others, we are supposed to be able to discern the spirits.

Of course there are MANY, why do you think John told us to test the spirits to see if they be of God?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

What you do not seem to understand, with your ACCUSATION TYPE RHETORIC, is you say "they are two a penny", which means absolutely nothing to me, but you insinuate things against people without coming out and saying it, which proves what brother? That you do not know how to TRY THE SPIRITS, I can tell if someone is of God or not by speaking with them about the word of God in Five minutes at times, sometimes it takes a little longer. I might not and probably will not tell them they are not of God, but if they are hearing things that are false, they are not hearing them from God. But you don't catch me accusing the brethren, only if I go to Church with them and/or preach unto them would I consider leading them through things like that by calling out their sins/wrong beliefs etc. As God requires us to do. Ezekiel 3:18.

Preterist view can be backed up with evidence.
Wrong, any evidence you can lay out I can prove it wrong, because it is wrong.

You think your evidence is correct. I think the Preterist evidence is correct. I have looked at all the different opinions on Revelation and the one with the best evidence, for me, is the Preterist view. It ties together much better than your personal view.

I think God is correct, and his word says Revelation are FUTURE TO US. You would agree, God knows the truth, and the truth is the truth, no matter what you think right? Again, you think by throwing out "PERSONAL VIEWS" you win the battle, but you rally lose the battle, remember, you are in the fringe here, not me brother.

The example of what I said about people claiming to be Jesus is the same as what you say about having the truth about Revelation. They are 100% convinced they are Jesus. You are 100% convinced you have been guided by the Holy Spirit! They think they are right. You think you are right.

It has nothing to do with hearing the Holy Spirit brother.

Make a thread on preterist, or post it here, it is not true thus it can not be defended properly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The most important is the Word of God not mine. There is no word more powerful than the Word of God. What says the Word of God against the the Great harlot, the Roman Catholic Church which ride upon the BEAST, the pope?
Rev. 17:1-18.
1 Come hither;
I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:
Just how do you derive the Catholic Church from this verse brother? Many WATERS means she is of many Nations, Tongues, Multitudes and peoples so you say that means it is the Catholic Church when nothing in that verses describes the Catholic Church.

If you really want to know who the Harlot and the Beast are I have a thread on this site on that very Subject. It is not the Catholic Church.

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb,
and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me,
The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Ten Horns are in power a SHORT TIME with the Beast yet you guys who spew this stuff have them breaking off of the Old Roman Empire and being around for a VERY LONG TIME (Clues give us the Answers) The 10 KINGS Receive power ONE HOUR with the Beast. Not for 1500 years !!

These 10 Kings arise out of the Fourth Beast (European Union) in the End Times, just before the Little Horn/Anti-Christ comes to power. Then when he conquers Jerusalem he becomes the BEAST for 42 Months. (SEE THAT? 42 Months !! = ONE HOUR/Short period of time).

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME..........Islam will thus be destroyed. Does that fit the Revelation narrative? Of course it does, the Anti-Christ/Beast wants to be Worshiped as GOD, so he is going to destroy all other Religions !! That is verse 17:16, the Harlot is destroyed by the Kings in league with the Beast. She is not the RCC, and can not be the RCC.

The Blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus are on her hands, which means Saints of Israel and Martyrs of Jesus. The RCC wasn't even around to kill the prophets of old. But Kings of Israel, who followed FALSE RELIGIONS did kill them, as well as Babylon who is the Mother of False Religions etc. etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
I do not care what "MANY SAY" brother, that is nor relevant to me. It is not on me if people can not discern the spirits brother, that is on others, we are supposed to be able to discern the spirits.

Of course there are MANY, why do you think John told us to test the spirits to see if they be of God?

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

What you do not seem to understand, with your ACCUSATION TYPE RHETORIC, is you say "they are two a penny", which means absolutely nothing to me, but you insinuate things against people without coming out and saying it, which proves what brother? That you do not know how to TRY THE SPIRITS, I can tell if someone is of God or not by speaking with them about the word of God in Five minutes at times, sometimes it takes a little longer. I might not and probably will not tell them they are not of God, but if they are hearing things that are false, they are not hearing them from God. But you don't catch me accusing the brethren, only if I go to Church with them and/ or preach unto them would I consider leading them through things like that by calling out there sins/wrong beliefs etc. As God requires us to do. Ezekiel 3:18.

Wrong, any evidence you can lay out I can prove it wrong, because it is wrong.

I think God is correct, and his word says Revelation are FUTURE TO US. You would agree, God knows the truth, and the truth is the truth, no matter what you think right? Again, you think by throwing out "PERSONAL VIEWS" you win the battle, but you rally lose the battle, remember, you are in the fringe here, not me brother.

It has nothing to do with hearing the Holy Spirit brother.

Make a thread on preterist, or post it here, it is not true thus it can not be defended properly.

It is VERY true. Your views on Revelation are the same as many others who claim to know the 'truth'. You think you know everything about Revelation and that your view is the only correct one. There are so many people who, like you, believe only they have the correct interpretation! Go on YouTube and you will see many.

I believe in the Preterist (partial) view. You believe in your view. That's fine with me. Just don't go telling all of us that only your view is the correct one because you have spent years studying it.

Ask a Mormon and he will tell you that after years of study his way is the correct way, directed by the Holy Spirit!

I believe that Jesus came. Jesus conquered. He said things would happen in the Apostles generation. I believe in Jesus. He beat the devil.

Evil in the world today is because people choose to side with evil. They do not believe in God. Yes, the devil still roams the earth but Jesus has beaten him. Jesus came to forgive sinners. He gave us a way to get to Heaven. Many choose the wide path. Only the true followers of Jesus go the narrow route.

All the speculation about end times is by people who do not have 100% faith in Christ. If they did, they would believe that Jesus completed all that He set out to do.

Revelation is 99% completed. I do think Jesus will come again though.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The most important is the Word of God not mine. There is no word more powerful than the Word of God. What says the Word of God against the the Great harlot, the Roman Catholic Church which ride upon the BEAST, the pope?

Now, does the Bible say ANYTHING about the Roman Catholic Church? Does it talk about the Pope, or Bishop of Rome at all? If the Bible specifically says ANYTHING AT ALL about the RCC, I will eat mine, with plenty of salt.

So, how can you positively state that the RCC is the Great harlot, which will ride upon the Beast? For that matter, what PROOF, Scripturally, can you use to even make that accusation?

Okay, if you don't like the Catholic Church, fine. But don't degrade it with lies you've learned from your mother's knee.

• Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

LawrenceRaymond

Sep 21, 2017
Liberty, Missouri
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If we had to label a city Babylon, it wouldn't be Jerusalem, as that city is nowhere near as important as it once was. Nor could it be Rome, for the same reasons. I have some ideas. Just on the thought of a, "Great City," and not speaking on quote unquote "Scriptural" or "Topological" terms, just based upon how the kings, merchants, and sailors are reacting. New York, Los Angeles, London, all of these are great cities today, which one do you think it is?

But we don't live in the First Century, do we?

Arthur Pink has an interesting take on this.... "If the reader will turn to Dan. 2, which is parallel with Dan. 7 - the "image in its four parts (the head, the breast and arms, the belly and thighs, the legs and feet) corresponding with the four beasts - it will be found that when we come to v. 45, which speaks of Christ (under the figure of "the Stone cut out of the mount without hands") returning to earth to destroy the forces of evil, and then set up His kingdom, we discover that the Stone "brake in pieces the iron (Rome), the brass (Greece), the clay (apostate Israel), the silver (Medo-Persia), and the gold (Babylon). What we desire the reader to note particularly is that the Stone strikes not only the iron, but the brass, clay, silver, and gold; in fact, v. 35 tells us, expressly, they shall be "broken to pieces together"! If, then, they are destroyed together, they must all be on the scene at the time of Christ's return to earth to inaugurate His millennial reign, and if so, each of them must have been revived and restored!!"
Take careful note of the phrase "broken to pieces together"...

Upvote 0

LawrenceRaymond

Sep 21, 2017
Liberty, Missouri
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now, does the Bible say ANYTHING about the Roman Catholic Church? Does it talk about the Pope, or Bishop of Rome at all? If the Bible specifically says ANYTHING AT ALL about the RCC, I will eat mine, with plenty of salt.

So, how can you positively state that the RCC is the Great harlot, which will ride upon the Beast? For that matter, what PROOF, Scripturally, can you use to even make that accusation?

Okay, if you don't like the Catholic Church, fine. But don't degrade it with lies you've learned from your mother's knee.

The title 'pontifex maximus' went from imperial to religious!!
"Julius Caesar was elected pontifex maximus in 63 BCE and kept the office until his death. The house where he spent the night before he was killed, was the domus publica. After his death, Marcus Aemilius Lepidus became pontifex maximus (44-12 BCE); when he died, the emperor Augustus became responsible for the state cult. He also put an end to the election of the pontifices. From then on, a position in the college of pontifices was a sign of special imperial favor, comparable to a decoration in our age.

The word pontifex is sometimes explained as 'bridge builder', but is in fact related to the Etruscan word pont, 'road', and means something like 'preparer of the road'. The pope still calls himself pontifex maximus."

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The word pontifex is sometimes explained as 'bridge builder', but is in fact related to the Etruscan word pont, 'road', and means something like 'preparer of the road'. The pope still calls himself pontifex maximus."

Sorry, but wrong!
The pope's proper title, according to the Vatican's website, is Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

Sorry, but pontifex maximus is NOT a title of the pope.

Upvote 0

LawrenceRaymond

Sep 21, 2017
Liberty, Missouri
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It pains me to see the throwbacks of the Chaldean Mysteries in the Catholic Church especially since I'm a huge fan of the Holy Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church of the East headed by Gewargis III Their use of the ancient Aramaic Peshitta Text thrills me to no end. The word 'peshitta' is used in the ancient Peshitta Text in Hebrews 1:8 where the phrase "righteous sceptre" exists. The word in the text for 'righteous' is 'peshitta'.
The word 'peshitta' in the Peshitta Text also denotes FAITHFULNESS in 2nd Corinthians 1:12 & 11:3 as well as Ephesians 4:5.
Alexander Hislop's The Two Babylons has the expression "queen of heaven" used for Semiramis!!!
Catholic and Orthodox have amazing literary archives and prolific authors and lexicographers so I try not to complain too loud and too often....lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is VERY true. Your views on Revelation are the same as many others who claim to know the 'truth'. You think you know everything about Revelation and that your view is the only correct one. There are so many people who, like you, believe only they have the correct interpretation! Go on YouTube and you will see many.

That's not quite right, there are many of the people who believe as me, that see Revelation as future, who still get Revelation wrong on 90 percent of the facts there are some who get half right and half wrong, there are some who get 75 to 80 percent right and 20 percent or so wrong.

I only started understanding Revelation in full when I listened to a preacher who showed that Revelation is one big code book, the only way to understand it is to have vast knowledge of the Old Testament. He said out of 404 verses 289 had Old Testament origins/phraseology. So to understand it we have to use the O.T. to interpret it.

For example, Rev. 12 is about the Woman, clothed with the Sun, Moon and 12 stars, who is she?

Genesis 37:9 And he (Joseph) dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun (Jacob) and the moon (Rachel) and the eleven stars (Joseph's Brothers) made obeisance to me.

The above is used to encode the WOMAN is Clothed with the SUN, MOON and 12 Stars = ISRAEL.

The whole book of Revelation is encoded like that, when you GET THAT, then you will understand Revelation in full. Again, I d not care about others, only where the Holy Spirit leads me.

I believe in the Preterist (partial) view. You believe in your view. That's fine with me. Just don't go telling all of us that only your view is the correct one because you have spent years studying it.
God called me to preach the Gospel truth, not to half step.

Ask a Mormon and he will tell you that after years of study his way is the correct way, directed by the Holy Spirit!

I do not care what they say, why would I?

I believe that Jesus came. Jesus conquered. He said things would happen in the Apostles generation. I believe in Jesus. He beat the devil.
Yet I showed you verses you IGNORE, that state we are still in a FALLEN WORLD and Jesus/God takes over in the future, and tat Paul stated this world is ruled NOW by Satan. The PROOF is in the pudding. Is this a world that looks like Jesus or Satan ?

Evil in the world today is because people choose to side with evil. They do not believe in God. Yes, the devil still roams the earth but Jesus has beaten him. Jesus came to forgive sinners. He gave us a way to get to Heaven. Many choose the wide path. Only the true followers of Jesus go the narrow route.
This world is still of Satan, Jesus only won us the victory via his name, if we reject that we yet live in sin.

All the speculation about end times is by people who do not have 100% faith in Christ. If they did, they would believe that Jesus completed all that He set out to do.

Revelation is 99% completed. I do think Jesus will come again though.

Jesus stated his Kingdom WAS NOT of this world. Al of Revelation save the first three chapters are yet to come.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

They actually BELIEVE THAT....Why don't you challenge them with facts, closing a thread is not going to change their opinions. I weighed the same things 25 years ago, and via the Holy Spirit I saw through it. The same thing is happening today with the Islamic Anti-Christ, that is a head fake by Satan also.

You can not overcome the enemies lies by pretending they don't exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
That's not quite right, there are many of the people who believe as me, that see Revelation as future, who still get Revelation wrong on 90 percent of the facts there are some who get half right and half wrong, there are some who get 75 to 80 percent right and 20 percent or so wrong.

I only started understanding Revelation in full when I listened to a preacher who showed that Revelation is one big code book, the only way to understand it is to have vast knowledge of the Old Testament. He said out of 404 verses 289 had Old Testament origins/phraseology. So to understand it we have to use the O.T. to interpret it.

For example, Rev. 12 is about the Woman, clothed with the Sun, Moon and 12 stars, who is she?

Genesis 37:9 And he (Joseph) dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun (Jacob) and the moon (Rachel) and the eleven stars (Joseph's Brothers) made obeisance to me.

The above is used to encode the WOMAN is Clothed with the SUN, MOON and 12 Stars = ISRAEL.

The whole book of Revelation is encoded like that, when you GET THAT, then you will understand Revelation in full. Again, I d not care about others, only where the Holy Spirit leads me.

God called me to preach the Gospel truth, not to half step.

I do not care what they say, why would I?

Yet I showed you verses you IGNORE, that state we are still in a FALLEN WORLD and Jesus/God takes over in the future, and tat Paul stated this world is ruled NOW by Satan. The PROOF is in the pudding. Is this a world that looks like Jesus or Satan ?

This world is still of Satan, Jesus only won us the victory via his name, if we reject that we yet live in sin.

Jesus stated his Kingdom WAS NOT of this world. Al of Revelation save the first three chapters are yet to come.

God Bless.

You can believe what you want my friend. I believe in Jesus and what He said.

Upvote 0

LawrenceRaymond

Sep 21, 2017
Liberty, Missouri
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One of the 7 churches mentioned in Revelation is Thyatira. E. W. Bullinger in his commentary on the Apocalypse claims that there was no church in Thyatira at the time of the writing. Perhaps he's right because the earliest mention of a Thyatiran bishop is 4th century.... His full name is Ethelbert William Bullinger...

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If we had to label a city Babylon, it wouldn't be Jerusalem, as that city is nowhere near as important as it once was. Nor could it be Rome, for the same reasons. I have some ideas. Just on the thought of a, "Great City," and not speaking on quote unquote "Scriptural" or "Topological" terms, just based upon how the kings, merchants, and sailors are reacting. New York, Los Angeles, London, all of these are great cities today, which one do you think it is?

I thought Peter called Rome Babylon

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They actually BELIEVE THAT....Why don't you challenge them with facts, closing a thread is not going to change their opinions. I weighed the same things 25 years ago, and via the Holy Spirit I saw through it. The same thing is happening today with the Islamic Anti-Christ, that is a head fake by Satan also.

I asked for clear Scripture, and I get nothing. Why bother!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
One of the 7 churches mentioned in Revelation is Thyatira. E. W. Bullinger in his commentary on the Apocalypse claims that there was no church in Thyatira at the time of the writing. Perhaps he's right because the earliest mention of a Thyatiran bishop is 4th century.... His full name is Ethelbert William Bullinger...
That church is also the only one where Jesus actually proclaims Himself "Son of God".
It appears to be a very wicked church, which has the "Jezebel spirit"......

Kindgdom Bible Studies Revelation Series

“And by the Messenger of the church in Thyatira write!…” (Rev. 2:18).
“These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like unto a flame of fire, and His feet are like fine brass; .............

The church in Thyatira has a longer message delivered to it from Jesus Christ than any of the seven churches, although it is interesting to note that the church there is the smallest of the seven, and the city of Thyatira is the smallest of the seven cities.
Thyatira means “sweet perfume of sacrifice” and when you study this word it speaks of a perfume that sends forth its fragrance as the result of bruising, crushing, or breaking. As we study the message to the church in Thyatira we see that the primary emphasis is upon the Jezebel spirit in that church and the “great tribulation” into which the Lord will cast her in order to judge, break, and purify her.
Jezebel married Ahab, the king of Israel. As queen of Israel, she immediately set up the altars, shrines, and temples of her false gods, and began to require the people of Israel to worship these gods.
The Bible tells us that she also practiced witchcraft and that at one time Jezebel had four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and four hundred prophets of the grove who “ate at her table” (I Kings 18:19), which undoubtedly means that she supported and influenced every one of these false prophets.
Baal was the god of agriculture. Baal represents the god of plenty and increase. The goddess of the grove was Astarte, the goddess of all sensual love and sex. Temple prostitutes, sexual orgies, and all manner of uncleanness were part of the ritual of her worship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I asked for clear Scripture, and I get nothing. Why bother!

If only Scripture was clear. We wouldn't have umpteen denomination and millions of self-proclaimed mouthpieces for God.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,666.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just how do you derive the Catholic Church from this verse brother? Many WATERS means she is of many Nations, Tongues, Multitudes and peoples so you say that means it is the Catholic Church when nothing in that verses describes the Catholic Church.
If you really want to know who the Harlot and the Beast are I have a thread on this site on that very Subject. It is not the Catholic Church.

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained
The Ten Horns are in power a SHORT TIME with the Beast yet you guys who spew this stuff have them breaking off of the Old Roman Empire and being around for a VERY LONG TIME (Clues give us the Answers) The 10 KINGS Receive power ONE HOUR with the Beast. Not for 1500 years !!

These 10 Kings arise out of the Fourth Beast (European Union) in the End Times, just before the Little Horn/Anti-Christ comes to power. Then when he conquers Jerusalem he becomes the BEAST for 42 Months. (SEE THAT? 42 Months !! = ONE HOUR/Short period of time).

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME..........Islam will thus be destroyed. Does that fit the Revelation narrative? Of course it does, the Anti-Christ/Beast wants to be Worshiped as GOD, so he is going to destroy all other Religions !! That is verse 17:16, the Harlot is destroyed by the Kings in league with the Beast. She is not the RCC, and can not be the RCC.

The Blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus are on her hands, which means Saints of Israel and Martyrs of Jesus. The RCC wasn't even around to kill the prophets of old. But Kings of Israel, who followed FALSE RELIGIONS did kill them, as well as Babylon who is the Mother of False Religions etc. etc.

>>>Just how do you derive the Catholic Church from this verse brother? Many WATERS means she is of many Nations, Tongues, Multitudes and peoples so you say that means it is the Catholic Church when nothing in that verses describes the Catholic Church.<<<

Your interpretation by the spirit of lie deceives the people of this site, the Word of God shows clearly that the Great harlot is only and only the Great City which reigns over the kings of the earth, she is not a nation, but a City. What you are sowing is tares, You are a sower of tares, the site is infested of tares sowed by you. Get behind me, spirit of lie, you are a stumbling block to me, you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns. All liars, and idolaters, and whoremongers, and abominable, and sorcerers, and unbelieving, will have their part in the lake which burns with everlasting fire and brimstone, the hell's fire.

>>>The Ten Horns are in power a SHORT TIME with the Beast yet you guys who spew this stuff have them breaking off of the Old Roman Empire and being around for a VERY LONG TIME (Clues give us the Answers) The 10 KINGS Receive power ONE HOUR with the Beast. Not for 1500 years !!<<<

Only the spirit of darkness says what you are sowing here, but he will be cast into the abyss, and your soul and body may perish in hell. JESUS warned peremptorily: "Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Mat.10:28

>>>These 10 Kings arise out of the Fourth Beast (European Union) in the End Times, just before the Little Horn/Anti-Christ comes to power. Then when he conquers Jerusalem he becomes the BEAST for 42 Months. (SEE THAT? 42 Months !! = ONE HOUR/Short period of time).<<<

The spirit of darkness and spirit of lie speak by you yourself, European Union with its 28 nations of today has nothing to do with 10 kings absolutely. What you are sowing is tares, tares of Devil. What will fulfil is what was spoken and prophesied by the Apostle Paul and also is expressed in Rev. 13. There will be TWO BEATS in the Earth in the days ahead. The very ancient BEAST of Vatican City, the Pope, which rose up out of the sea Rev.13:1-10 (ie. arised among the Gentile nations, precisely in Italy-Rome), and a NEW BEAST much much more powerful than the ancient BEAST, the Pope, which will rise yet out of the earth in the days ahead (Rev.13:11-18), this new BEAST has two horns like a lamb, BTW a satanic imitation of JESUS, he will manifest himself as a messiah, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth (the love of JESUS), that they might be saved, and the Jews will receive this BEAST as a messiah, they are waiting their messiah, not JESUS, (btw they preferred Barabbas, not JESUS) for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth (believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These TWO BEASTS, one Gentile BEAST, placed in the Vatican City, and another BEAST, a JEWISH BEAST, placed in Jerusalem, which spirituallly is called Egypt and Sodom (Rev.11:8), (iron mixed with clay-Dan.2:41-43) both BEASTS will make a treat and will build a divided kingdom, Catholicism and Judaism, to build an Universal religious KINGDOM, the FIRST 42 months will be ruled by the BEAST of the Gentiles, the Pope (Rev.13:v.5), placed in the Vatican City, helped by the powerful and ruthless false messiah, which exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST beast, the Pope. Ending the first 42 months, the RUTHLESS FALSE MESSIAH of the Jews, AN IMPOSTER, AN USURPER, the 666, will assume the government of the BESTIAL universal KINGDOM established by these TWO BEASTS of Apocalypse (Rev.13:1-18), there will be persecution against the true believers (the false believers will be cast into the hell's fire, together with the followers of the two satanic BEASTS (Rev.13:14-17), when the Lord JESUS be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and that obey not His Gospel, who will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power, when he comes to be glorified in His saints (the true believers).

>>>The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME..........Islam will thus be destroyed. Does that fit the Revelation narrative? Of course it does, the Anti-Christ/Beast wants to be Worshiped as GOD, so he is going to destroy all other Religions !! That is verse 17:16, the Harlot is destroyed by the Kings in league with the Beast. She is not the RCC, and can not be the RCC.<<<
Tares like this sowed by you will be burned with everlasting fire. The ruthless false messiah of the Jews, the son of perdition, and man of sin, the 666, the abomination of desolation, was born from one of the TEN tribes of Israel, tribe of Dan, as the head and ruler of Israel he will rule for 42 months, not only the nation of Israel, but also the satanic universal KINGDOM established together with the Pope and his Church, the RCC, both Judaism and Catholicism. the clay and the iron, btw the clay of the feet and TEN TOES of the Great Image by allegory represent the 10 tribes of Israel.

>>>The Blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus are on her hands, which means Saints of Israel and Martyrs of Jesus. The RCC wasn't even around to kill the prophets of old. But Kings of Israel, who followed FALSE RELIGIONS did kill them, as well as Babylon who is the Mother of False Religions etc. etc.<<<
The spirit of darkness that speaks by yourself, is a sower of tares. The nation of the ruthless and false messiah, the 666, the son of perdition, killed the TRUE prophets of God, they left alive only the false prophets, and the Great harlot leaded by the BEAST, the Pope, killed the true Christians, the true believers, and now both will be together in the construction of a divided and satanic universal kingdom, the fifth and last satanic kingdom, as was showed to Daniel (Dan.2:41-43).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.