Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,643.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Born in the UK and moved to South Africa as a kid, and as a result of already having been to South Africa prior to the move, for a while technically it was the only country I had visited. Subsequently, I've been back to the UK (England and Scotland),and have also visited France, Sweden and the US.

I hope to visit all five continents in my lifetime.

More out of curiosity than anything else - what method of counting the continents are you using?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Canada/Ontario

I'm not much of a traveler.

All I can say about Canada is that it's a little nicer version of Minnesota.

I've been to a few states, I have to say Michigan is the worst. Right when we crossed the state lines the roads became very bumpy, and when we went out to stretch our legs everyone looked poor and dirty, lol.

I'm sure there are nice parts in that state, but my experience with Michigan and even people who formerly lived in Michigan has never been good, lol.

Reactions: RayofSun
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BadHabit

Does not play well with others
Apr 12, 2016
Earth
✟2,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My brother live in Antarctica for a year when he was in the US Navy. He says its cold.

O my goodness, too funny.

I can't pass the required psychological exam to get to go down there (chronic depression), but I'd dearly love to go on a 13-month tour down there.

Upvote 0

RayofSun

Feb 22, 2005
Land of the ice and snow
✟121,331.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
How many countries? Not enough! Especially compared to some of you. You guys are world travellers!
I live and was born in Canada. I've visited the U.S. Germany, France, Switzerland and Italy.
Italy was only for a day but I'm counting it! LOL

Canada/Ontario
All I can say about Canada is that it's a little nicer version of Minnesota.

Some parts are, but when you were describing Michigan I thought you were talking about Canada at first haha. Your roads in the US are usually much nicer and everything is so... big :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've only been to England and Ireland.
I'd like to visit the United Kingdom soneday. Especially since the majority of my ancestors were from there.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'd like to visit the United Kingdom soneday. Especially since the majority of my ancestors were from there.
You should!! It is beautiful over there plus if you enjoy history or just beautiful scenery then you'll love it.

Upvote 0